Goodbye, Fair well & Unintended consequences

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

729b4l

Goodbye, Fair well & Unintended consequences

Post by 729b4l »

Well, I'm afraid that pumping is probably ending for me. Having started back in '06 and not too much in the last few years has had a consequence. Prostate cancer necessitated removal of my prostate and over the years stress incontenence has gotten worse. So I decided to have an AUS (auxiliary Urinary Sphincter) put in to stop unwanted leakage. The surgeon told me that normally he uses a 2-4 mm strap around the urethra. He used a 6 mm strap on me. The biggest he's ever used on anybody. It must have been all the pumping I've done over the years that increase the diameter of the urethra. So now with this mechanical device installed in my sac, pumping will be out of the question since the valve is located in the sac in order to take a leak. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Stay safe everyone!
neonpumper

Re: Goodbye, Fair well & Unintended consequences

Post by neonpumper »

Sorry to hear that.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Sorry to hear this too. Good luck with everything moving forward 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bob2001

Post by bob2001 »

Tough one, sorry to hear.
MY fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/7083000
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43495
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36194
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37182
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Still looks like a net win, though. I dealt with incontinence and drippage issues for about a year after a massive infection. Wearing a folded hand towel or an absorbent pad when away from the house got old real fast.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

hey guys, i have the opposite problem. due to what they call a lazy bladder, i can't fully empty my bladder and to maintain my health must self cath. at first it was just morning and night, but that left me feeling bloated and feeling like i needed to pee a lot during the day. so, i now cath every time and had to devise a way to discreetly carry the caths without them being curled up and hard to use. I heard about your type of mechanical valve and inquired about it possibly being an option for me to ditch the caths, but they said that it would not be a solution. if i had the knowledge and connections i bet the invention would earn millions! lol anyway, when i pump huge the head of my cock is buried and it becomes a challenge to "find the hole" to insert the cath sometimes as there is no way to expose it. all that can leave me prone to UTI's. i'm not sure if all the years of pumping is what caused this or degenerative disc disease and stenosis in my back, but here I am.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Hello my ex pumper.
I have the same problem with an implantat like you but stay on this site only for inspiration and enjoy
the pumped cocks and pussies .
Love to watch and see how fantastic results pumping will give to the guys and girls
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

i can't fully empty my bladder and to maintain my health must self cath. at first it was just morning and night, but that left me feeling bloated and feeling like i needed to pee a lot during the day. so, i now cath every time and had to devise a way to discreetly carry the caths without them being curled up and hard to use
Why not just insert the catheter, inflate the bulb, and leave it in all day, or even a few days at a time? Use a clamp to pinch the end shut until you're ready to empty your bladder.

That would be a lot simpler than inserting the catheter ever time you need to pee, and a lot less risk of picking up a urinary tract infection.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Well, I decided to give it a try. since having this apparatus installed, I have tried penis pumping a few time with no ill effect. Today I decided to get back in the jar (you know it's so addictive). I only went for about 45 minutes as a test. The balls swelled up first like they always do and before the sac started to swell I ended the session. Big balls and normal sac. I was able to operate the device in the sac in order to pee with no problem. So, maybe I'll try doing this for a while. It's good to be back even if only partially.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Some is better than none!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….