Coach and seed transfer

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Polarbear65

Coach and seed transfer

Post by Polarbear65 »

I’m fairly new to the sounding thing, but I’m looking for a buddy or coach that can help me meet my goals like getting my pee hole stretched. Or another newbie would be nice, then we can encourage eachother to get things stretched and stuffed. Also, anyone have experience double sounding with a buddy with a hollow rod or hose and squirt and transfer semen into your buddies penis? PM me or just reply, thanks guys!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Litesome

Re: Coach and seed transfer

Post by Litesome »

Semen transfer through a hollow sound does work. Have enjoyed doing this with one mate after not getting it right to begin with. What happened is semen leaked out around the tips of our penises when one of us shot our load, meaning the sound needs to be a tight fit. There aren't any suitable sounds for sale, and we found some medical grade tubing for the job, and
Puma.jpg
we also were double sounding with a solid stainless steel sound up to the time we wanted to transfer seed, which my buddy transfered into my penis. We are both circumcised.
thboy

Post by thboy »

This “sounds” incredibly interesting.
Last edited by thboy on Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

One thing with double sounding is getting insertion comfortable for both buddys. If the angle of insertion isn't right to give smooth entry, it's less horny and just uncomfortable. So with no commercially sold sounds for seed transfer, it's down to improvising. We're next trying hollow penis plugs, available either tapered or with beads of increased diameter. The plan to join them by a very short very flexible plastic tube.
sacstretcher

Post by sacstretcher »

Sounds great, i to sound , never done it with another, end to end.
rodwilly

Post by rodwilly »

THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD IMIGHT HAVE TO TRY THIS WHEN MY FRIEND COMES AROUND NEXT :D IS THERE ANY WHERE IN THE UK THAT DOES A HOLLOW SOUNDING DEVICE PLEASE
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

You need something like these. I got mine from Steel Pleasures in the U.K. but I've read bad reviews of them lately, people paying money and not receiving their goods.
K
388 Toy box III (2).jpg
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

Yes, they look perfect, though you cannot see if they are hollow or solid on the photos. Join two with flexible plastic tubing and transfer semen.
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

That sound like fun. I have been thinking of that.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Litesome, they are hollow
K
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

Here is an update, as the thread had gone a bit quiet. We have suc-seeded! (See what I did there.)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Were you able to transfer all the way into the bladder?

I often used to fill my bladder with different liquids using a syringe to pressurize my urethra. When I did that I would have to tense up and relax mu sphincter to allow the fluid past. That felt wonderful when it was allowed to travel into my bladder. I can only imagine how it would feel with someone else's semen.
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

We had to decide who would give and who receive. It did feel like a pulsing when receiving his seed, which was a kind of warm sensation. Let's hope this can become a regular thing, because it can only get better with time and practice. Practically zero leakage too. I'm guessing you injected a lot more than 5ml of liquid, so it would feel different, probably.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Actually any amount of fluid flowing backwards past the sphincter feels unique and wonderful. I'm thinking that the viscosity of the semen would add more sensation. I;m guessing it would feel like when I blocked off my urethra and came forcing my cum into my bladder. Of course when it is being done to you (and not you doing it yourself) things always feels better. It's the mental aspect of knowing that someone else's semen is being injected into your bladder. In addition you are conciously accepting it by relaxing your sphincter to allow it to pass backwards into you bladder.

When I peed after forcing my semen into my bladder I could feel when the viscous semen would pass my sphincter and through my urethra
Vicbc

Post by Vicbc »

This all sounds so incredibly hot, I want to try it. Anyone have pix or vids?