Ed woes, to very hard success!!

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

jd29

Ed woes, to very hard success!!

Post by jd29 »

Well here goes. Ed is a thing, mine is due to an injury sustained, during my first sexual encounter. That said, I’ve 2kids( now grown ) so the system works well enough.

I’ve been mostly solo for a very long time, due to not wanting go through the explanation of why I used pumps and cock rings, every time I get a new partner. I’m sure many can relate. Enough of the blah blah blah.

I’ve recently ( thank you universe ) acquired a new partner, whom is very open minded, welcoming, and lovingly multi orgasmic. That said, complications arose after I had basically banded my cock into numbness. This lasted for 3weeks. During that time I did some self discovery and research. Both led me to look closely at “hims”.

I took the dive and got the compounded mints.

Holy hells bells BATMAN!!!!! I no longer need to use cockrings, well not all the time to stay hard at least. 45minutes to an hour plus is our norm now, as well as frequency of intercourse. She needs a break after the 3rd round.

Ok, so for all of us gents out there who want to please their partner, don’t fret, there is something out there that will work for you.
mj52732

Re: Ed woes, to very hard success!!

Post by mj52732 »

I thought about hims. Are they that good?
jd29

Post by jd29 »

mj52732 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:05 am I thought about hims. Are they that good?
Yes. Is the shortest answer. That said, I’m not a Dr.. they work for me. No cockring needed, though the added pressure can make a difference for you and your partner.

I also tried pumping, after taking a hims hard mint, that was mind blowing, as well.

As for cost. To me it’s worth it.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Can you buy these over the counter?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

As Tinyme says where to get these from?
jd29

Post by jd29 »

I found them through “hims.com” I’ve no affiliation. Not a salesman. Just a guy with ed, wanting more outta my package, when ever I wanted.

I did the online questionnaire, messaged back and forth with the folks. Then made a choice. With funds sent, I received the requested product.

Under very stressful (mentally) conditions. Maintaining a sufficient hardness, can be difficult. That said, I’m very pleased with the product.

Once again, found them through their online service, hims.com.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Thanks 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

From the website, it's generic v agra
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
marc854

Post by marc854 »

jd29 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:08 pm I found them through “hims.com” I’ve no affiliation. Not a salesman. Just a guy with ed, wanting more outta my package, when ever I wanted.

I did the online questionnaire, messaged back and forth with the folks. Then made a choice. With funds sent, I received the requested product.

Under very stressful (mentally) conditions. Maintaining a sufficient hardness, can be difficult. That said, I’m very pleased with the product.

Once again, found them through their online service, hims.com.
I believe the correct website is: www.forhims.com
Hope this helps.