Smart electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

FLEM10

Re: Smart electric pump

Post by FLEM10 »

Can't quite fill that last 1/2 inch.I have another pump and tube coming going to keep it in the car for long boring trips.
Attachments
20230414_153902.jpg
FLEM10

Post by FLEM10 »

First day out in the woods getting some sun and exercise with the new pump.
Attachments
20230420_135818.jpg
20230420_135818.jpg
20230420_130031.jpg
20230420_114221.jpg
FLEM10

Post by FLEM10 »

Second one arrived today now trying it out.
Attachments
20230422_145746.jpg
FLEM10

Post by FLEM10 »

Getting a little nearer the next 1/4 inch.
FLEM10

Post by FLEM10 »

Getting closer.
Attachments
20230506_161043.jpg
luckydawg70

Post by luckydawg70 »

@pumperSoCal - Apologies if I missed it, but could you share information about your first and favorite electric pump device? Can it still be purchased?
PumperSoCal wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:15 am This is rather interesting. I have a few electric pumps now and I've enjoyed messing with them. But they are very much a learning curve. The first one I got was probably the best one I've had, I still use it frequently between it and my regular manual pump. Holds vac and auto adjusts to stay within the pressure range. The other one I got pumps at way too high of a pressure I feel for me. It has 4 levels and the first level is like 10" HG which is way too high I feel. Great if you're a high pressure pumper, but I am not. I rarely get above 5" HG or it's blister town for me. But it has a nice pulse effect that bumps to 10" HG and releases at a couple lower pressure settings. So the fact this one is customizable makes it much more appealing to me. I actually bought one this morning and will try it out when it arrives.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I actually have the one this thread is about now and I love it. It's my favorite one I've had thus far. Plus the attachment method makes it so I can still attach it to the pumps I have. It is still available as it's pretty widely used. My second favorite is the one that started me on the electric pumps. It's still working too, it's my 2nd one. 1st one the pressure sensor stopped registering so I got another one to replace it. But other than that no issues with that one. I highly recommend the one from this thread though. I love it. Was in the tube about 3 hours with it a couple days ago. Best continued results I've had I'd say.

Seen here below:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MD ... UTF8&psc=1

Fun in the 2.25" tube a few days ago.
cc1.png
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Love mine - works so great with different pressures
smart electric pump-cock and calls in tube.jpeg
luckydawg70

Post by luckydawg70 »

Thanks guys! Just ordered one! Looking forward to checking it out
hornynorthdude

Post by hornynorthdude »

Just got one last week as my manual brake bleeder broke on me and I wanted some larger tubes also. Ended up buying a 3” and 3.5” also from LeLuv. The electric pump works great but wish the smart mode would just hold pressure and not drop back down to 0. It has a lot of power though and works great on all my tubes
Attachments
64565C50-378F-472B-94A1-AC8C91D2CD43.jpeg
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Revisiting this thread to double down and say I highly recommend this pump if you're getting into having an electric pump. I've had so much better results with this pump than pretty much 95% of the ones I've owned. Plus it's largely hands off for the intervals, so you can literally walk around if you have a pretty good setup to hold everything in place. I'm usually pretty stationary when I pump, but this little thing would be rather easy to move around with while doing things around the house or sitting at a desk doing work. It's relatively quiet if there's enough white noise in a space you can mask the pump activation noises when it turns on to start a cycle or release/start the next set.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Just ordered mine to work with my jars -should get a more consistent pressure than with the hand pump, so then perhaps bigger, faster.... We'll see.
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
PDA

Post by PDA »

Have ordered. Will post pictures and review when received
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Ok. First run! Yes, this is better - hands free, precise, rolling pressure. Very nice, totally recommend over hand pumping...

Questions:
1. It's got a USB -C port. Does it support fast charging?
(And have discovered it either charges or runs, not both.)
2. What is your favourite auto mode? I'll put a poll up :D
Attachments
30 minutes in...
30 minutes in...
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
bucket

Post by bucket »

For those who ordered this pump from AliExpress, did it come discretely packaged? What did the shipping label say it was?

Update - Mine arrived today, the parcel was labelled as "Plastic Toy Novelty". Took about 10 days to get from CH to AU.

B