Smart electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

norwayguy92

Smart electric pump

Post by norwayguy92 »

Have anyone tried this smart pump? I found it first on Leluv, but discovered it also on AliXpress, for me a lot cheaper. Ive ordered one and exited for it to arrive in the mail and try it out.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005 ... 08875733_2

https://www.kodidistributing.com/produc ... -ergonomic
Attachments
pump.jpg
SFBallpumper

Re: Smart electric pump

Post by SFBallpumper »

It looks interesting! Keep us posted.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
norwayguy92

Post by norwayguy92 »

Will doo 😄
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

I bought this pump from kodi distributing a few weeks ago and it seems to work quite well. Pressure reads out in KPA and it seems to max out at 50KPA which is around 15 inHg. I did try a few of the smart modes and seem to like mode 6 the most. Battery life seems ok if it’s not in smart mode but uses a lot of battery on modes 1 through 5. It does seem to leak down slowly when connected though compared to my brake bleeder pump so I tend to disconnect it when at lower pressure. Great deal for the price though.
norwayguy92

Post by norwayguy92 »

Davefrenzy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:15 am I bought this pump from kodi distributing a few weeks ago and it seems to work quite well. Pressure reads out in KPA and it seems to max out at 50KPA which is around 15 inHg. I did try a few of the smart modes and seem to like mode 6 the most. Battery life seems ok if it’s not in smart mode but uses a lot of battery on modes 1 through 5. It does seem to leak down slowly when connected though compared to my brake bleeder pump so I tend to disconnect it when at lower pressure. Great deal for the price though.
Thanks for the info. Im looking forwart to get it and try it out.
marc854

Post by marc854 »

norwayguy92 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:06 am
Davefrenzy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:15 am I bought this pump from kodi distributing a few weeks ago and it seems to work quite well. Pressure reads out in KPA and it seems to max out at 50KPA which is around 15 inHg. I did try a few of the smart modes and seem to like mode 6 the most. Battery life seems ok if it’s not in smart mode but uses a lot of battery on modes 1 through 5. It does seem to leak down slowly when connected though compared to my brake bleeder pump so I tend to disconnect it when at lower pressure. Great deal for the price though.
Thanks for the info. Im looking forwart to get it and try it out.
This is great info. Let us know how it works out and how it holds up.
bob2001

Post by bob2001 »

Hey,

Have you tried with a dual breastpump? -if you are from Norway you get them for cheap on finn.no https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html ... =286438657 haven't tried this model tho.
MY fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/7083000
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43495
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36194
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37182
FLEM10

Post by FLEM10 »

Using it today.
Attachments
20230401_161238.jpg
Oldersack

Post by Oldersack »

what kind of connector is it ? it not the standard one..
B33FDICK

Post by B33FDICK »

the pump is barbed for tubing and then you can use the standard male quick connect on the other end, or connect it to another barbed end, or whatever..
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

This is rather interesting. I have a few electric pumps now and I've enjoyed messing with them. But they are very much a learning curve. The first one I got was probably the best one I've had, I still use it frequently between it and my regular manual pump. Holds vac and auto adjusts to stay within the pressure range. The other one I got pumps at way too high of a pressure I feel for me. It has 4 levels and the first level is like 10" HG which is way too high I feel. Great if you're a high pressure pumper, but I am not. I rarely get above 5" HG or it's blister town for me. But it has a nice pulse effect that bumps to 10" HG and releases at a couple lower pressure settings. So the fact this one is customizable makes it much more appealing to me. I actually bought one this morning and will try it out when it arrives.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Does it cycle up and down, and do you think it strong enough for a larger full package tube?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

No idea in terms of if it's strong enough to do full package pumping. I'd assume so. I think what I was able to find of it online it supports pulling up to 15" HG, which is pretty considerable. So I'd assume that's plenty strong for ball pumping in a larger cylinder. At least I'd assume so. The pump I guess again, from what I can read of it. Say that it has a manual mode, and smart modes. You basically manually set the max pressure you work at and then the other smart settings 1-5 I guess work in automatically pumping up that level at different increments. Mode 6, is the last one apparently it builds up the pressure holds for 2 minutes and then releases and starts over and does that consistently for up to 20 minutes. The other settings just vary up to that I guess. Mine arrives on Friday, so I'll probably try and mess with it this weekend.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Just to add to this since mine came yesterday and I did try it out for anyone curious as to buying one. Some initial questions, it's basically universal. It just comes with the unit itself, no tube, no piping, just the unit. I took the male connector off with the piping from my generic handheld pump and put the tubing right over the barbed end on the unit and connected it right up to the pump I had been using with the hand pump. So, that's a bonus. So long as it has that traditional connection, you're probably good to go if you just wanted to get the setup with the unit itself and not the package deal with the cylinder and all that.

The settings. The instructions are really not well written. There's typos in the English portion, just to give you an example. BUT, all you do is turn it on start pumping up to your desired max setting (which is in kPa so you'll have to convert if you're used to HG) and hit the "Smart Key" once that happens the pump will remember it and mine went right into Smart Mode 1.

Which gets me to the modes. The modes are all unique. They have different pulses to get to the desired maximum pressure and then will release the air and restart the pumping interval again and most of the settings do it for up to 10 minutes it seems.That happens on Smart Mode 1-5. Mode 6 is more like a traditional pump works. It pumps up to the max pressure you've set and then holds pressure there (pulses if necessary) for 1 minute and then releases the pressure, then restarts. That one will run for 20 minutes and then stops. You can cycle through all smart modes without having to turn the pump off and it will keep the max pressure you set between all those smart settings. If you want you can leave the pump in manual mode and just maintain the pressure yourself. It will not hold pressure automatically unless you're using one of the 6 smart modes.

But yeah that's my initial impressions of how it works thus far. Looking at doing a more through test with it later to see how I like it. I didn't use it much yesterday except to figure out how all the settings were and how it felt.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

fastedge

Post by fastedge »

I have gotten one from leluv ( Kodiak dist )
The I foundation about the one at aliexpress from JJ ON the BROTHERHOOD GROUP ON DISCORD . THIS IS THE EXACT SAME UNIT ALSO ADDED A 2.39 TUBE ALL FOR 40 BUCKS RECIVED IT IN ABOUT 2.5 WEEKS FROM OUR COMMUNIST VENDORS . ALL INALL THEY ARE THE SAME .AND WORK WELL JUST NEED TO FIGURE OT KPA TO HG. .
My opinion I intend to order another from the ccp
And add another tube .price is fair tube is OK bet it may leak down the road often several washings .
Nothing a bit of silicone can't fix ! :|