Urethral Reroute w/ dermal punch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

aspbody

Urethral Reroute w/ dermal punch

Post by aspbody »

Hello, during the period that I was in this forum, I saw many people telling their rerouting experiences. I came to the conclusion that using a dermal punch would be optional. I fear that I might lack critical knowledge or that some of my knowledge might be incorrect or incomplete, thus I wanted to ask for further advice and clarifications in this forum. My dermal punch is 0.5 cm and I am planning on performing my first punch above scrotum, just above where it ends. At least that is the place where I want it to be when I am erect. I would really appreciate it if people who have done this could tell me a somewhat specific procedure, including what to do when urinating afterwards and when I am bleeding due to the punch. I am also planning on performing another punch below scrotum afterwards since that is kind of like my end goal, but I am not sure whether I would like that kind of a modification right now, whereas an above scrotum punch is less invasive and is therefore safer in my opinion. I will be checking on this topic regularly and will let you know when I have decided to perform the deed, along with my final opinions. I have done a meatotomy before using blades and scissors but aside from that I am a newbie and don't have medical education, just read a few pages of some urology books. Thanks!
NuderThanNude

Re: Urethral Reroute w/ dermal punch

Post by NuderThanNude »

Ditto on both. I did my reroute with a dermal punch and it is at the very top of my scrotum.

I used an 8 mm dermal punch. I Inserted a lubricated wooden popsicle stick down my urethra to where I wanted the hole to act as a cutting board and to prevent cutting into the top of my urethra. The flesh is difficult to cut so a cutting board is needed to get a complete cut. Bleeding is very individual however for me initially I had a lot of blood but with pressure from my finger it stopped quickly. There will be shrinkage while healing so I ended doing consecutive intersecting cuts toward my scrotum (to about ¾ inch long) to get a functional fully healed reroute opening. Keeping the reroute open while it heals is the hard part. One needs to find something that will stay in place but not rub on clothing and irritate the inside of the urethra and reroute opening. It will take several months for complete healing and no more shrinkage.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

what did you end up using to force the hole to stay open? how much did the hole shrink afterwards? is the tissue near the hole stiff and scarred, or is it soft? I am asking lots of questions but since this is permanent it is important for me to understand these.

Thanks for the reply!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I made an "L" shaped pin from stainless steel. The long leg was about an inch long and and was inserted after my reroute opening to block it off and hold the pin in place. The small leg passed through my reroute opening and was hollow so fluids could exit from it. While the healing was taking place I wanted to experience what it would be like with a reroute and if I could live with one. As long as it was still healing I felt I could abort it and let it heal closed if I couldn't live with it. The short led was just long enough to be even with the outside of my urethra so it wouldn't catch or rub on anything. I made several pins with different diameter as I made the opening larger. I then graduated to a "T" shape pin when the opening got over ½ inch.

As I mentioned the length of the oblong opening (from consecutive intersecting cuts) was just over ¾ inch. It shrunk to about ⅜ inch when fully healed (but I can easily fit something ½ inch in diameter into it).

For months the flesh around the reroute was thick and not as flexible as the other flesh. But when healing was complete the hole is as soft and flexible as the rest of the underside of my penis.

The hole is still a little oblong in shape but pee flows out in a tight stream downward. If my penis is flaccid (and retracted) pee runs down the front of my scrotum and straight down which feels good when my scrotum is cold. I also need to wipe like a girl after peeing.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

Your answers have been very helpful. From what I have seen a hole cut with a dermal punch shouldn't be able to heal much as the punch removes flesh, but this hypothesis isn't consistent with your testimony. As I have no expertise dealing with metalworking or wood carving or anything of the sort and I lack the tools required, the closest thing that comes to mind is a catheter. I think I would be able to place a catheter into the created hole. Although this solution will be definitely worse than yours, so I wanted to ask if you have another solution in mind.

Thanks again.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I don't have personal experience but I suspect that a hole made even with a dermal punch would close if not kept open until a tunnel can form between the urethra and the outer flesh. My reason for using the dermal punch was that I wanted a round hole rather than a slit. I felt that a slit would want to have to open up under pressure (which would force pee out the original opening) where a hole would be open all the time. Though even with a round hole some pee may at times come out both holes. That is why I permanently blocked off my old urethra.

What can be used to keep the hole open during healing is limited only by the imagination and what won't irritate the flesh. An L pin could be made from plastic (and bent with heat) rather than stainless steel. The main requirement of anything would be that it doesn't rub on the clothing and irritate the inside of the urethra and raw reroute hole. It is hard to imagine how painful that can be. I thought I could try to put the pain out of my mind and put up with it but in my experiments found I couldn't.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

I agree that it is very hard to remain indifferent towards such excruciating pain. Even my meatotomy that was considerably less serious of an operation was very painful afterwards since I wasn't really considerate during that attempt. For the time being, my last question is whether your flesh stuck to the stainless steel pin as you were healing, because trying to seperate a tissue was an extremely unpleasant experience and caused great pain to me.

After hearing all of these from you, the only thing I need to do is to find a peaceful period of time and then to gather my courage... Thank you not just for the answers you provided here, but also your blogs and all of your other contributions to this community! I find you very inspirational.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I didn't have any sticking to the stainless steel at all. My experience was (in my search for something to keep the hole open) that for a couple days after the cutting there was little pain, Then as my body kicked in and tried to fix the intrusion the pain would start. It would last for a week or so before starting to subside. However, if you have something rubbing against clothing and such it will keep the wound irritated and the pain will get unbearable. With my stainless steel L pins I had minimal pain.

I found the pain during cutting to be more erotic than hurtful. Piercing or cutting through the urethra provides a very unique (and at least to me - erotic) sensation.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

By the way, you mentioned that you needed a "cutting board" when using the dermal punch, but I heard that a dermal punch is so sharp that when it cuts it doesn't even hurt, so I figured you wouldn't need a cutting board anyways. When you mentioned that you needed one I didn't think of this question but I came up with it now. How did you make sure that the wooden popsicle was sterile enough? I really fear getting a UTI.

Thanks again.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Human flesh is very tough to cut through and because that flesh is very flexible it moves around. I used a rotating motion while applying pressure. Think about cutting through a piece of meat that moves around as you are cutting. The final cut (remaining fibers) is easier when you cut against a cutting board. Since the top layer of flesh is very slippery and moves around on top of the urethra the popsicle stick gives you a target so you are cutting through the middle of the urethra and not off the side. Also you do not want to cut into the upper part of the urethra so the popsicle stick prevents that.

I soaked the popsicle stick in 90% alcohol and let it dry and then covered it with Vasoline. I am prone to UTIs also and didn't have an issue with thee cutting nor with the objects I inserted to keep it open. Just cleaned everything with the alcohol.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

Hi,
I am back once again. I want to do the dermal punch using probably the same method you have explained so far. I will have the supplies available in a short while and I feel particularly courageous now. I am realising that I am getting more and more interested in sealing the canonical urethral exit to my penis. If you are not disinterested or don't want to share it, please don't but I would appreciate a method or at least the general outline of it for sealing it. Thanks again and expect to hear from me again soon.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Well the general idea is to get the inner flesh of the urethra to shrink and heal together. The only way that will happen is if the inner layer of flesh is removed and the urethra is raw and bleeding. Kind of like what happens when the raw flesh of a wound is brought together with sutures and heals together. There are probably numerous methods to accomplish that. But the method I used (which I do not recommend as it can be very dangerous) involved using a chemical to dissolve the inner flesh about ¾ inch deep from the tip of my penis and then using a metal wire gun bore brush to scrape the flesh raw until it was bleeding pretty good..

The first time I did this my inner urethra opening shrunk down to about ⅛ inch in diameter (I assume from the scar tissue). I repeated the process a second time and this time it healed closed completely.

I was a little concerned about bacteria collecting in the unused portion of my urethra between the blockage and my reroute but I never had a problem. Numerous times I inserted a Q-Tip into it from my reroute to see if there was anything collecting or any foul smell and everything looked and smelled great. I'm assuming that when I pee some urine must still travel into it and back out the reroute opening. I then flushed everything out by forcing soapy water from my reroute to the tip and then let it heal naturally.

If you are doing a reroute... blocking off the old urethra is pretty much a must to get the full effect.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

I am amazed by your courage and drive but I don't think I am willing to use chemicals for that. I need to find a more convenient and safer method for this but there still is a long while until I decide to do that anyways as I still haven't acquired the required supplies for the reroute and I am not gonna block the old one before the new one heals. Do you have any other methods to accomplish this?
Thanks and be safe (literally man wth lol)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Since I hadn't tried it that way I don't know how well it would work would be to use the wire bore brush without the chemical. If you can get the inner flesh raw enough it might heal closed. Maybe with a drill attached to the brush? I'm not recommending anything though.

But you are right you need to be sure the reroute is fully, fully healed and will nos shrink smaller of close up. I waited a full year.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

Dear NuderThanNude,

I am utterly and wholly disappointed in myself because my attempt at creating a hole was unsuccesfull and my dick kinda looks like a small frankenstein for now, although it is nothing major. I guess it is because a) the skin was moving too much b) my hands were too unsteady and shaky and c) my dermal punch is not sharp enough.

I have just cut the skin a little bit but it was only a quarter of a circle, maybe even less than that. I was using an 8 mm dermal punch I had bought from aliexpress. I don't want my penis to be disfigured and I have realized how much I had been underestimating this ordeal, so I think I am not going to make further attempts and instead wait until I go to europe or the US and find a modder there and get it done professionally.

Thank you for all of our discussions and I am sorry that I am not brave or capable enough for this, since I have wasted your time. Hopefully I will be returning here with a success story to tell one day.