Looking for Meatotmy Advice

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Sparta117

Looking for Meatotmy Advice

Post by Sparta117 »

Hi everyone, new to this forum but have been reading a few of the meatotmy posts. I am in need of some advice please.
I became interested in urethral stimulation after having a bladder biopsy that turned out negative. They put a large catheter in post biopsy for approx 48 hours. The stimulation was very pleasurable and I was able to orgasm with the catheter in. Over the past few years I have sounded and even performed 2 procedures to open the tip of my penis. I can now comfortably insert a 14mm plug in it. I have worked on stretching it to accommodate a 15mm but I don't think I have opened it up enough. There is a ring of sorts internally that doesn't want to stay stretched and when I insert a 15mm plug and I can get it in but it is tight and pops in as I go over the ribs of the penis plug. It is somewhat uncomfortable to wear for any length of time and difficult to remove after it is inserted. My ultimate goal is to get one of my wife's smaller toes to fit.
So I have considered cutting a bit more to open it up if that will get me past that tight ring like object inside, but not sure, so wanted to see if anyone else had experienced same or similiar issue. I have included some pictures for reference.
Attachments
IMG_5515.jpg
IMG_5514.jpg
IMG_5513.jpg
IMG_5512.jpg
IMG_5511.jpg
Lexi

Re: Looking for Meatotmy Advice

Post by Lexi »

You can cut the meatotomy in small incisions down to the lower end of the frenulum, where the foreskin begins. The foreskin remains functional. Then you have opened the glans up to the fossa navicularis urethrae. The constriction that comes then is the beginning of the urethra. :D
Attachments
SDC10002b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Sparta117

Post by Sparta117 »

Thanks, so if I understand your post correctly, to get past that restriction, I would need to open it up to the Urethra, and if I do that then would it cause any peeing control issues, as in being able to hold one's pee till they get to the bathroom? as in premature leakage when the urge to go comes? I presume that control is at the bladder opening, not at the end of the penis. A picture of the underneath side would be helpful showing how much further I need to cut. Thanks
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Involuntary leakage of urine comes from the uncontrolled opening of the urethral sphincter. This has nothing to do with the meatus and urethral opening. If you go into the urethra after the fossa navicularis urethrae, the prostate sphincter comes after about 16 cm and then it goes through the prostate, which is very pleasant. Then after a 90 degree angle up comes the urethral sphincter then it goes into the urinary bladder. To overcome the 90 degree angle you have to push the penis down or use a curved Van Buren dilator. :D
Attachments
SDC10447_1b.jpg
kockslayer

Post by kockslayer »

Using a small Swiss Army knife and an Exacto serrated blade, I cut upward a little at a time. The cut area does not stretch well so this allows the rest of the opening to stretch as much as possible. Eventually you will reach the fossa navicularis ring. By only cutting in one location the rest of the ring remains but the opening gets larger and still stretches. It also allows you to bury a sound internally and it won’t simply slide out. Check out this two old posts of mine:
Re: Splitting internally
Post by kockslayer » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:46 am
Got a 27mm slot cut in the head and I'm continuing down internally between the corpus cavernosa. Makes slipping a sound in real easy. Using a serrated knife to make those cuts but can only do a little at a time due to extensive bleeding. Regrowth's a bitch.
Re: fossa navicularis stretching.
Post by kockslayer » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:19 pm
I gave up trying to stretch the fossa navicularis because within a few hours after stretching it would spring back to its original diameter. I decided to cut through it on the upside of the glans toward and between the corpora cavernosa. Just at this one location and it worked. Without stretching, it has allowed me to get up to a 17mm sound past the head and part way down the urethra about 5cm before getting stuck. It still retains its grip strength and holds anything over 10mm I decide to push past it from coming out by itself. The fossa navicularis will hold a tapered 14mm plug in place just beyond the head indefinitely until I manually remove it. Not sure this is what you're looking to do but it worked for me.
kklgn widening the hole.jpg
Sparta117

Deleted Post

Post by Sparta117 »

Deleted Post
Last edited by Sparta117 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hello Sparta117, you did a good job with the meatotomy. Inserting a plug is a good idea. This makes it easy to urinate. I insert an 18mm penis plug into my meatus and am very happy with it. I cut a half meatotomy many years ago and then stretched it to 18mm in diameter. Too bad you're circumcised, that's not so favorable for a masturbator. :D
SDC10010a.jpg
Sparta117

Deleted Post

Post by Sparta117 »

Deleted Post
Last edited by Sparta117 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maic09

Post by maic09 »

eternity

Post by eternity »

What I see in your picture would allow for a quick meatomy. There is not much between your pee hole and the frenum. I would buy NumbSkin 10.6 numbing cream and squirt it into your urethra. I would also buy a straight hemostatic forcep. After the numbing cream has numbed the urethra put one side of the forcep into the urethra as far as you want to open your urethra. Clamp the forcep down as tight as you can. You will need to buy a surgical scissor. I got mine in a surgical kit online. The instruments were German made. The best you can buy. After the clamp has been in place for about one hour, remove it by releasing the clamp. What you will find is that the tissue, the meatus, will be paper thin. Insert the surgical scissor into the urethra to the depth you want to cut and close the scissor shut. You will experience a pop but no pain. No bleeding will be present until the tissue regains its blood flow. That is, the compressed tissue will no longer be compressed. At this point you can apply gauze and wrap the glans firmly to minimize the bleeding. If you do not keep the cut edges from closing up the cut will grow back together. Now, there is the issue of peeing. Leaving an opening at the base of the cut will allow urination. It may sting a little but that is bearable. Once you have urinated, rinse with distilled water. Urine is sterile leaving the body but if left in the air urine becomes an issue that may lead to inflammation and/or infection. If inflammation happens I recommend using over the counter antibiotic ointment but not for more than 10 days. If infection sets in use over the counter hydrogen peroxide and allow the peroxide to foam on the cut. Poor some more on it and see if it foams up again. If not, and it seems to just wash away the foaming action of hydrogen peroxide, then rinse with distilled water. What happens is that the hydrogen peroxide kills the infection that may be on the surface but it also oxidizes the cut tissue. The oxidation allows for the cut tissue to start healing all over again. Don't use hydrogen peroxide unless there is evidence of infection. If infection does not go away you will need to go to the doctor. How do you know if you need to go to the doctor? You may feel chills, the need to urinate often and painful urination. This is what is called a UTI (Urinary Track Infection). You will be diagnosed with a UTI after giving a urine sample that will be cultured. Culturing can take up to four days. If you have a UTI you will be prescribed an antibiotic specific to what the culture reveals. Usually the prescription is for 10 days. Always complete the prescription. If you don't see the doctor you cam become septic and die.

If you play you must realize your responsibility and the consequences. The good consequence is you get your split meatomy. The above lists the bad consequences. Your responsibility is knowing what to do.
Sparta117

Deleted Post

Post by Sparta117 »

Deleted Post
Last edited by Sparta117 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparta117

Deleted Post

Post by Sparta117 »

Deleted Post
Last edited by Sparta117 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

I've found that packing the opening with a bit og gauze or even tissue smothered a healing cream or vaseline helps to prevent regrowth and keep the fresh cut apart.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Yes, vaseline helps.
You have to use it long enough. I would regommend at least 3 to 4 days. Last time my nice new slit closed about 30% with regrowth.
I only used the vaseline for 2 days, because it looked ready.
Sparta117

Deleted Post

Post by Sparta117 »

Deleted Post
Last edited by Sparta117 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.