Cutting meatus opening

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

penny1

Cutting meatus opening

Post by penny1 »

Hi everyone. I’ve been stretching my urethra for a while now and can just insert an 11mm sound. It hurts though and I can’t seem to make further progress, so I’m thinking of just cutting the opening (slit) slightly - maybe a millimetre or two. I’m hesitating though. Will it tear? Will it bleed badly and if so how do I stop it? How long will it take to heal? Are there any other risks? I’d really appreciate any advice, including the best way to do it. Thanks all.
Lexi

Re: Cutting meatus opening

Post by Lexi »

I would suggest a meatotomy to the underside of the glans (ring groove). The foreskin remains functional. You can also easily do this yourself. If you proceed cleanly and in small cuts. Then the bleeding is not so heavy and controllable. It is best to use an electrocautery. So small cuts and then let them heal with inserted gauze rolls. When healing has occurred make a small incision again. And so on until the desired result is achieved. Of course you can also cut the meatus upwards, but that is a bloody affair and much more complex. :D
Attachments
SDC10002b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I'd recommend using sterilised surgical scissors that are very sharp. Small snips at a time don't hurt so much, but make sure the cut sections are kept apart with sterile gauze.
K
penny1

Post by penny1 »

Many thanks everyone. I thought small cuts might be the way to go :D
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

If you cut the underside it's much easier. Buy some emla cream for numbing. Buy hemostat clamps, and finally some stop bleed. Apply cream, wrap in cling film, leave for half hour or so. Clamp down the urethra on underside of head and I'd suggest going around 5 to 10mm further than you intend due to regrowth. The longer you leave clamped the less it'll bleed, some have gone overnight!! But a few hours is good. After a few hours (or if you can't wait an hour maybe) remove clamps, and with either a surgical scalpel or surgical scissors (scissors better) cut and done. Any bleed just pour stop bleed on and pack with dressing.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The meatotomy can be cut in small incisions using the pinch method down to the base of the frenulum where the foreskin begins. Has anyone out there tried the binding method? The foreskin remains functional. Then the glans is opened into the fossa navicularis urethrae. The constriction that comes then is the beginning of the urethra. :D
Attachments
SDC10010a.jpg
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

20230215_081523.jpg
Hi!

Its been one of best choice my meato. Love to get likked inside. Searching time to open a little upside. Not mut much, thinking an half of inch, or little more.

P
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

If someone wants to cut along the top of the meatus (dorsal side), what is the proper technique? It sounds like this is more complicated based on some of the responses. What is the best way to do a small incision along the top?
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Im interested that too
woody1

Post by woody1 »

U can do.it but a warning clamp and cut will.only work.so far as it bleeds alot, best bet it lots and lots of small cuts with a r blade and have the head pulled apart, you nned to cut and stop the bleeding the recut every 24hrs once each session is finished, if you leave it too long between session it will heal.back up and rejoin
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

🤔🤔
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

would use an electrocautery (after eliminating the pain sensation with EMLA ointment) because it cauterizes the edges of the wound and stops the bleeding. If it still bleeds, you can stop the bleeding with a silver nitrate pen.
It bleeds something don't panic. Next, you can insert a sterile gauze roll into the wound and close the foreskin (otherwise the wound will stick together). Then the foreskin can be closed with a strip of adhesive plaster and a condom pulled over it if there is still some blood coming out. The next morning you can carefully open the foreskin (the bleeding will have stopped by now) and urinate and, after disinfecting the wound again, put on a new gauze roll insert and insert a penis plug with a longitudinal bore, close the foreskin again and insert a penis plug with a longitudinal bore. Then you can close the whole thing with Hansaplast adhesive plaster, but in such a way that the adhesive plaster can be easily opened to urinate. After a week, the wound will have healed so well that you can masturbate carefully again. By the way, the pain is kept within limits and is easy to bear. After about 6 months, after the wound has healed well, the incision can be enlarged. :D
Experimenter999

Post by Experimenter999 »

I just clamped a cut mine today. I tried using rapid seal wound gel after I cut and almost no blood at all. I’m finding I like the feeling of the clamping, so I’m moving more to doing it quickly to get the buzz. I’d do it without clamping, but I don’t like the mess of the blood… I’m also thinking about clamping some of the scar tissue that is t quite flat from removing my frenulum, and seeing if the wound gel will work on that too.