thboy

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thboy

thboy

Post by thboy »

Have not pumped in a long time. Had some free time today. Hope I look half as good as all of you one day.
Attachments
Before
Before
74CB6595-D224-4266-9872-8BA4DC8EABB8.jpeg (6.36 KiB) Viewed 4341 times
After
After
E8DA0EE3-D084-4E6B-9622-3B45D728AD06.jpeg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 4341 times
sacstretcher

Re: thboy

Post by sacstretcher »

Looks great man!
thboy

Post by thboy »

Next morning:
Attachments
Next morning
Next morning
thboy

Post by thboy »

Have been busy the last few months. I set aside 5 hours to pump outside and I have 4 hours to go. Using two pumps.

My nipples are at 20” vacuum. The cylinders fall off if < 15” vacuum.

My cock/balls are at 5” vacuum in a 6” sphere with the Oxballs Juicy

Have had two laser hair removal sessions since the spring. Only keeping the hair in my chest. Very satisfied with the results so far. Have not shaved since July. Technician is monitoring my hair growth and expects to schedule my third session in November.

Hope all of you have a day as nice as mine!
Last edited by thboy on Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’d love to see those laser results 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Laser on balls, too? Hoo, boy!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
thboy

Post by thboy »

I always wanted to be smooth and hate shaving. If laser had been as cheap 30 years ago as today, I would have been completely smooth in my 20’s. Laser is still expensive and this was a holiday present to myself. I was not able to schedule the first session until May and had the second session in August. Was pleased with the results after the first session and even more pleased after the second session.

The worst part is that I have not had a tan since summer 2022. Laser is less effective on tanned or darker skin. I am usually tanned from head to toe.

Upper arms, under arms, back, stomach, legs, feet, full Brazilian. About 1/3 of the hair on my balls was grey/lighter, I will need some actual electrolysis on my balls to remove the lighter hair. Except for peach fuzz, there should not be any hair except on my upper chest and head when I am done.

Treatment is mostly pain free due to some aloe gel that is used. Pain is not the right description anyway. Maybe slight discomfort? I feel it but it was easy to get used to. I have nicked my balls a few times using electric trimmers and I can assure you that was MUCH worse than the laser.
thboy

Post by thboy »

I had a few hours to pump on 11-05-2023. Can’t seem to add photos, will try again later.

TinyMe, if you zoom in on the cock photos you can see the hair growth since when I last shaved in July. There is some grey hair on my balls that will need conventional electrolysis.
Attachments
Cock.
Cock.
Left nipple.
Left nipple.
Right nipple.
Right nipple.
Cock, after.
Cock, after.
Left nipple, after.
Left nipple, after.
Right nipple, after.
Right nipple, after.
thboy

Post by thboy »

02-10-2024. Have been pumping when I can, mostly on the weekends. But I am keeping most sessions to 2 hours or longer. Pump 1-2 hours on weekday mornings at least twice a week. Can go indefinitely after about 1-1/2 hour. I pumped 5 hours on our snow/ice day a few werks ago. Pumped 4 hours last nite, have been pumping 3 hours this morning. Will pump tonite too. Photo is at 5”, video cycles between 0 and 12-15”. You can also see the 3” length of hose that I started using as a stress/strain relief.

Unable to add video. My file seems to be a .mov, I tried .mp4. What format works?

I have had the misfortune of breaking 2 of the 1/8 NPT threaded fittings. Things got banged around in my equipment bag. This thread has details of how I connect when there is more space available:
viewtopic.php?t=57544

Will start a cock/balls thread in the ball pumping forum when I am closer to filling my 6” sphere. Over half way there now though.

Oh, also have a third laser hair removal session scheduled soon.
Attachments
4E6618BD-A171-4AD0-B9F0-6891F0AF7BAA.jpeg