Hereandnow and time to work.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Hereandnow

Re: Hereandnow and time to work.

Post by Hereandnow »

Any bigger and I can’t go out in public.
Any bigger and I can’t go out in public.
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

And now I can’t go outside.
And now I can’t go outside.
IMG_4993.jpeg
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Wow! Fantastic job! 👍🏻
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

IMG_5001.jpeg
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

OMG you’re huge! 😯
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

Time to work on my unit.
Time to work on my unit.
IMG_5029.jpeg
IMG_5026.jpeg
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Here and Now,
You appear to be doing what I am doing, pumping cock-only in a much larger tube than is generally recommended. I am astonished how huge I can get flaccid using this technique. I find that if I pump long enough at low pressures, the thickening that starts at the base of my cock works it's way up the shaft. Also, I find that my flaccid cock stays very large and very floppy for hours ater I exit the pump. I am pumping right now in a 3.25 inch tube. My cock is packing for nearly half of it's length. I think/hope that by doing this all day long some day soon, my entire cock will fully pack this huge tube. I hope to be able to do an all day marathon soon. I'll try to documennt the results with photos. Meantime Keep pumping that beautiful cock of yours. Keep making it bigger and bigger. And love every minute and very inch of your pumping experience.
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

Exactly.. a few marathons and then some maintenance/rest. It is working. Now I just got the 4.50” (Hence the big nuts). But starting in that and going backwards is key for me. A guy on here with the name that starts with a P taught me that. I’ll be resting a few days and then back at it. Get HUGE gentlemen!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

"A few marathons and then some maintenance/rest" I am making a note of that. But just to be clear, you are talking about three distinct phases, am I right? 1. A few marathons. 2. Maintenance (which I take to mean pumping just enough to maintain size for a few days). 3.Rest (A few days with no pumping at all.
There may be a limit to how huge I can get; I don't know. What I do know after years of pumping is that there is no limit to how huge I WANT to get or how much effort I am willing to put into getting truly gigantic. How about you?
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

Your dick seems to react well to pumping, no discoloration at all and you're pumping at 10hg from what I've seen at times. Good for you.
I bought the same brake bleeder hand pump that you have and I love it!
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

Huge4Me wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:48 pm "A few marathons and then some maintenance/rest" I am making a note of that. But just to be clear, you are talking about three distinct phases, am I right? 1. A few marathons. 2. Maintenance (which I take to mean pumping just enough to maintain size for a few days). 3.Rest (A few days with no pumping at all.
There may be a limit to how huge I can get; I don't know. What I do know after years of pumping is that there is no limit to how huge I WANT to get or how much effort I am willing to put into getting truly gigantic. How about you?

Exactly.. it is an interesting hobby. Fun getting looked at in public when you can’t contain that bulge. I am already looking for a larger tube than the 4.5. Do they make an 8? 😃
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:50 am Your dick seems to react well to pumping, no discoloration at all and you're pumping at 10hg from what I've seen at times. Good for you.
I bought the same brake bleeder hand pump that you have and I love it!

Don’t let me fool you. I over do it all of the time. But the bigger it gets.. the harder it is to get to 10 hg.
Hereandnow

Post by Hereandnow »

The biggest around my dick has been to date.  But I absolutely have to rest.  See you all in a few weeks… and GET THEM GAINS!
The biggest around my dick has been to date. But I absolutely have to rest. See you all in a few weeks… and GET THEM GAINS!
CMBone

Post by CMBone »

Awesome work. How much bigger are you unpumped?
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey friend, it looks like you are putting in some good work. I am newer and looking for some advice. Have the quality of your natural erections, or the ability to get them at all, changed since you have been pumping? I am curious because I know you are using higher pressures but with wider tubes.

Thanks!