Anyone still doing n2o here?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Apollo061

Anyone still doing n2o here?

Post by Apollo061 »

I feel Iike the forum is kinda slowed down altogether but is anyone still regularly doing n2o/gas inflation? I’m talking genitals, not belly. I really want to get into it and I feel slightly alone lately.
midwestchub

Re: Anyone still doing n2o here?

Post by midwestchub »

I do N2O pretty often. Mostly in the belly or other weird areas, but I occasionally do balls. I don't normally share here, though, because I am plagued by self image issues
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to do a N2O inflation of my balls. I'm hoping to get back into it again sooner rather than later.
Vool

Post by Vool »

I inflate sometimes. You can write to me [email protected]
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

Vool wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:46 am I inflate sometimes. You can write to me [email protected]
Seems like my mail keeps rejecting your email address. You should just share your pics and vids here.
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

i try with a whipped cream syphon, but i don't know why the gas leak out from the spring under the lever...it's new, never used, but impossible to use like this. i do something wrong?
jddill

Post by jddill »

I still do from time to time.
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Gvnn wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:19 am i try with a whipped cream syphon, but i don't know why the gas leak out from the spring under the lever...it's new, never used, but impossible to use like this. i do something wrong?
What gauge needle are you using? If there's enough back pressure it'll leak and waste gas. I was using 24g but after switching up to 18g it was fine.
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

No neelde, i test it before and leaks without any obstruction when i simply put my finger on the hole, with any pressure
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

midwestchub wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:09 am
Gvnn wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:19 am i try with a whipped cream syphon, but i don't know why the gas leak out from the spring under the lever...it's new, never used, but impossible to use like this. i do something wrong?
What gauge needle are you using? If there's enough back pressure it'll leak and waste gas. I was using 24g but after switching up to 18g it was fine.
I've had this too...the threaded bit the nozzle screws on to is actually threaded itself onto the tube going through the handle into the cylinder. You have to take off the handle bit, and look at the underside. You'll see a knurled bit with the gasket that seals the cylinder, grab onto this with some pliers and you should be able to unscrew the threaded part on the outside by hand. Put some teflon or silicone sealer on the threads of the tube, making sure not to get any of either in the tube, then screw the threaded piece back onto the tube. The threads there are liquid tight so it works for whipped cream but not air tight so they can leak with N2O.
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

This is really helpful. Could you perhaps provide photos when you have time?
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Hello, I just tried N2O inflation last week based on the information I've seen here as a lurker. It was intense and I hope to do it again sometime. Had one of the strongest HFOs from doing this.

I used N2O cartridges with a thread-less CO2 Tire Inflator (type with a lever, not a button), and a 25G butterfly IV Catheter needle. The connection was perfect between the catheter hose and the air needle; just slip the hose over the air needle and it was set. I saw an amazing DIY Tie-off on here that used a stainless steel hose clamp with some vinyl tubing around the clamp, so I recreated that. Super Super comfortable. That was basically everything I used. Alcohol to disinfect everything, hands, etc.

The whole thing had me pretty nervous, particularly since it is risky business, but I finally ended up doing it. I lay the IV flat as I inserted it at the base-end of my dick, and knew it was ready to go. For awhile I did nothing before I finally turned the lever on and saw it really happening. In short; it felt just as good as I thought it would. The inflation was mostly in my dick and foreskin which I enjoyed. Though I expected my balls to inflate more based on other inflations I've seen online with the needle in about the same position. I didn't want to push it once I finished, and I disconnected the catheter from the air needle and let my genitals deflate as much as I could get them to before removing the IV.

It's worth mentioning I did feel slightly feverish the following day. Maybe I did something wrong or didn't do a good job getting the air out before unclamping and calling it a night?

For those with more experience with this, I did have a question; how far should the needle be inserted? Are you supposed to pierce entirely through the skin? Because that's what I did. This is something that was never entirely clear to me; through the skin or between layers of the skin?
Last edited by Tx_IntactGuy on Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Hey TX, glad you enjoyed your first time, and that my hose clap thing worked for you :)

You do have to get the needle all the way through the outer layer of skin, but not into any underlying tissue so it sounds like you were good there.

For the feverish feeling, it may just have been stress after effects. You have to be really careful with the little tire inflator things as the gas can come out too fast which is dangerous for 2 reasons. 1) the pressure itself can cause damage 2) if the gas comes out too fast the gas can get really cold.

Either of which can do tissue damage so the feeling you felt may also have been from that, although I think it unlikely ot it may not have gone away after a day.

All that being said did you think to film it or take pix?

Cheers!
nutT

Post by nutT »

I just did this for the first time last week. Very nice interesting feeling to say the least. Will be doing it more when I have the chance.
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

5Lsal wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 am Hey TX, glad you enjoyed your first time, and that my hose clap thing worked for you :)

You do have to get the needle all the way through the outer layer of skin, but not into any underlying tissue so it sounds like you were good there.

For the feverish feeling, it may just have been stress after effects. You have to be really careful with the little tire inflator things as the gas can come out too fast which is dangerous for 2 reasons. 1) the pressure itself can cause damage 2) if the gas comes out too fast the gas can get really cold.

Either of which can do tissue damage so the feeling you felt may also have been from that, although I think it unlikely ot it may not have gone away after a day.

All that being said did you think to film it or take pix?

Cheers!
Yes I'd like to adjust this method a bit before the next time I try again. The airflow was just a bit too high on a freshly cracked cartridge, but I kept the flow controlled. No coldness or discomfort.

I did take a video, maybe I'll add a screen shot from the session.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023