Stripper question How long does it last

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

partypop

Stripper question How long does it last

Post by partypop »

I am curious how long do the effects last from testicle pumping?

I would like to pump a bit at home before going to a show. I am not concerned with penis and only testicle size?
Side question has anyone seen results from lactobacillus reuteri in testicle size?

I would like to pump mainly testicles prior to a gig and the results still be there. The time I would generally need 2-3 hours for start and end of show, drive time, and in between stuff.
Welshy

Re: Stripper question How long does it last

Post by Welshy »

Depends on how long you pump for, a 2 hour pump will last an hour or so before dissappearing. I would pump for 3 to 4 maybe on way to your gig and se a ball ring or tie your sack off. If I'm going out I'll pump 4 hours massaging every hour. But yea use a ring or band. All the best.
partypop

Post by partypop »

Thanks,

I you happen to have insight on lactobacillus reuteri or fadogia agrestis, I a interested in knowing if its real as well.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

partypop wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:10 pm Thanks,

I you happen to have insight on lactobacillus reuteri or fadogia agrestis, I a interested in knowing if its real as well.
All I would advise is go slowly listen to your body, medical questions I am not qualified to answer, all I know from many years is we all react differently to things. I have always jelked before weights and pumping using correct pressure (slight tugging) have rest in between and use a good skin cream after. Skin is very important. A good oil and aftercare. I have in all my years only had issues by pushing too fast and too hard and breaking skin surface which takes time to heal. I have learnt from my mistakes. Again correct pressure, slowly build with breaks and massage and prepare.
FLAK2187

Post by FLAK2187 »

I have taken lactobacillus reuteri for months at a time with absolutely no noticeable effects.

Also mentioned the Fadogia Agrestis, I haven’t taken that exact test booster but I’ve taken damn near all the others and I personally notice a big increase in sexual desire but not really any change in blood serum test levels. The way I’ve understood it is that test boosters really only increase test if you are below normal levels and then they only bringing them into normal levels. They can definitely effect other pathways that influence sex drive and perform though.
montreal pumper

Post by montreal pumper »

I think just a little saline injection would be perfect if you dont work every day
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Also depends on the tube you are using, pressure and time. Low pressure for longer sets will help with color. Don't how far to your gig, but a snug ring will help hold a pump.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

montreal pumper wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:21 am I think just a little saline injection would be perfect if you dont work every day
How long could he expect a saline injection to last?

I've seen videos of saline into breasts, that reportedly lasted a few hours before they visibly shrank back to their original size.
MarkJoshua

Post by MarkJoshua »

While I can't speak from personal experience on this topic, I'm sure there are others who can offer some insights or tips.
Last edited by MarkJoshua on Mon May 15, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peterwalk

Post by peterwalk »

It's always a good idea to do your own research and consult with a healthcare professional before trying any new supplements or techniques.
GuestSavian

Post by GuestSavian »

It might be worth consulting a medical professional before trying any new methods to enhance your appearance.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

partypop wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:55 pm I am curious how long do the effects last from testicle pumping?

I would like to pump a bit at home before going to a show. I am not concerned with penis and only testicle size?
Side question has anyone seen results from lactobacillus reuteri in testicle size?
When I first started pumping regularly (about six months ago) my testicles would swell in the tube, but shrink back to their previous size in ten minutes or so. I've been pumping almost every day since then, and now they stay at about 2 x 1 inches most of the time, even a day after pumping.

I have experimented with Damiana and L. Reuteri. While my testicles have become larger, I've measured them regularly, and I don't think the *rate* they have grown larger changed. I took Damiana for nine weeks, cycling off once, and I've been using L. Reuteri for just over two weeks.

Damiana didn't affect my testicle size, but it made my scrotum noticeably larger and firmer. Most of the reports I've seen from other people said they got bigger balls, but it didn't work that way for me. It's cheap and I didn't have any bad side effects, so you might give it a try.
Churajnin

Post by Churajnin »

It's great that you're curious about testicle pumping, but I'd recommend seeking advice from a medical professional for accurate information on the topic. They can provide guidance based on your specific needs and concerns. Speaking of gigs and entertainment, if you're looking to spice up your night in Charleston, you should definitely check out the talented male strippers at charlestonmalestrippers.com. They know how to bring the excitement and make any occasion unforgettable! Remember, it's important to prioritize your health and safety, so consult with a medical expert before trying any new techniques or supplements. And when it comes to having a memorable time in Charleston, Male strippers Charleston are here to ensure you have an amazing experience. Enjoy the show and have a blast!
Last edited by Churajnin on Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

This thread feels like it's been hit by 1-post bot style users who all recommend seeking professional medical advice.

Wtf?
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)