Piercing 8mm

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nutT

Re: Piercing 8mm

Post by nutT »

If it’s tight and painful you need back up to a smaller ring. If it’s not painful you need to wait until it stretches to fit. You could also add some weight to it to speed up the stretching. Another ring added might help stretch it.
mzjk

Post by mzjk »

kalahari. wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:27 am You could open up the urethra slightly with a partial meatotomy
K
and where should I do it?
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

You'd have to remove the ring, cut, wait for it to heal, and replace the ring.

It would be simpler to change to a 6mm or 5mm ring. After a six months or so with a smaller ring you might be able to use the 8mm without cutting.

There are also hollow-center "pee-through" plugs that use a screw-on post that goes through the PA hole. They're usually sold under a name that's some variant of "prince's wand" or "prinzescepter". You still have a big chunk of steel in the end of your penis, but it not only doesn't interfere with urination, it will let you pee like a laser beam instead of spattering your pants and nearby surroundings.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

AndyJ wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:36 am You'd have to remove the ring, cut, wait for it to heal, and replace the ring.
As a further note, PA piercings sometimes creep. A huge ring like your 8mm puts even more pull on the thin flesh, it's not unknown for a PA to pull through, basically giving you a free meatotomy. Which is fine if you want a meatotomy, but then you're stuck with a ring you can't use, unless you go for a reverse-PA piercing, where the ring comes out the top.

I'd recommend a prince's wand, but mostly because I've been looking at that one for myself. It doesn't make the dramatic visual statement of an 8mm PA, though. It looks like you could take something larger than 8mm for a wand; since urine goes through instead of around it, you want a tight fit so it doesn't leak around the outside.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

How is the 10mm ring working out for you, mzjk?

I was looking at jewelry sites and found a PA ring with a hole drilled through it, starting outside, passing through above the inside, and out the other side. In geometry they call that a "secant." The openings were rounded slightly so there were no sharp edges.

The idea was that you would wear it as a normal PA ring, and then turn it until the inside hole lined up with the urethra so you could urinate through it, assuming you didn't just leave it in that position.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find that web site again. Perhaps someone else here knows which site it is. If not, you might contact one of the custom jewelry makers about having one made, or a local machine shop about drilling or EDM'ing a hole in the ring you already have.
mzjk

Post by mzjk »

AndyJ wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:07 pm How is the 10mm ring working out for you, mzjk?

I was looking at jewelry sites and found a PA ring with a hole drilled through it, starting outside, passing through above the inside, and out the other side. In geometry they call that a "secant." The openings were rounded slightly so there were no sharp edges.

The idea was that you would wear it as a normal PA ring, and then turn it until the inside hole lined up with the urethra so you could urinate through it, assuming you didn't just leave it in that position.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find that web site again. Perhaps someone else here knows which site it is. If not, you might contact one of the custom jewelry makers about having one made, or a local machine shop about drilling or EDM'ing a hole in the ring you already have.
I already have a 10 mm piercing, I cut a little and it's good
Attachments