Safe alternative to silicone/ can silicone be safe in the scrotum?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bigbigskinny

Safe alternative to silicone/ can silicone be safe in the scrotum?

Post by bigbigskinny »

I'm interested in getting silicone or an alternative in my scrotum (200cc~). However, a small amount of research found this video talking about how it's essentially a timebomb and the body will reject it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV8iF3KliNs

The thing that stands out a bit is that he talks about getting it in the penis, where the pressure would be much greater and the gravity would bring it to the foreskin. With the scrotum, there's much more space and gravity brings it away from the body, in its natural 'pouch' shape. Are there any sources that can verify the real risk of silicone in the scrotum? More useful would be a safer alternative - I saw another post in this forum about potentially using 'Sculptra' but it has no replies.
matt_the_cat

Re: Safe alternative to silicone/ can silicone be safe in the scrotum?

Post by matt_the_cat »

This could be a very interesting discussion.
I have been experimenting around with KY Jelly for a good two years now, especially in the scrotum. I have gotten very satisfactory results, for the last six months I have been living with a scrotum of 18 inches circumference. Very full and symmetrical. I would say this corresponds to a volume of about 800 ml. This is what I wanted, but it is also quite difficult to hide in everyday life.
One disadvantage is that I have an encapsulation on the right side, which fills the entire space. Very firm, and only slowly softening.
Meanwhile I learned that I want to have such a thick bag between my legs permanently. But without these hard encapsulations. That's why I also came up with the idea of injecting myself with silicone oil.
However, I also have heard about the risks, embolisms, gangrenes and so on. I came up with the idea of injecting myself with thick silicone oil to reduce the risk of migrating silicone. No idea if this is a good idea. I would be grateful if I could get some experience and tips from experienced users here. I also don't know how to purchase this stuff.
For a while I was looking into the ideas of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, but the stuff is so incredibly expensive....
I am very curious to hear more answers!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

bigbigskinny wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:09 am I'm interested in getting silicone or an alternative in my scrotum (200cc~). However, a small amount of research found this video talking about how it's essentially a timebomb and the body will reject it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV8iF3KliNs

The thing that stands out a bit is that he talks about getting it in the penis, where the pressure would be much greater and the gravity would bring it to the foreskin. With the scrotum, there's much more space and gravity brings it away from the body, in its natural 'pouch' shape. Are there any sources that can verify the real risk of silicone in the scrotum? More useful would be a safer alternative - I saw another post in this forum about potentially using 'Sculptra' but it has no replies.
it is safe to do nothing, because every surgical intervention (and an injection is this surgical intervention) carries risks of complications.
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

I have individual vials or ten vial boxes of sculptra if anyone is interested. PM me.