Any urethra/peehole painful torture?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Any urethra/peehole painful torture?

Post by 62525846252 »

I injected nail polish remover,hand sanitizer to my urethra (not deep) and I want to find more painful things
NuderThanNude

Re: Any urethra/peehole painful torture?

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have put Q-tips soaked in 90% alcohol down my urethra.

After I successfully created my urethral reroute I sealed off my old urethra by inserting Q=tips soaked with chemical hair remover about an inch down my urethra (and let it sit for about a half hour) to dissolve the inner flesh out of my urethra and allow it to heal shut. Fluids can now only come out of my reroute opening.

Post by 62525846252 »

Another?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Pierced my urethra with needles and stainless steel wire sharpened to a point at various locations above and below my scrotum. The sensations are painful and exquisite at the same time.

Post by 62525846252 »

:|
Rubensfriend50

Post by Rubensfriend50 »

I don't know if it's advisable, but I have to use "tea tree oil" for my skin problems. Just for fun, I moistened a cotton swab with it and inserted it into the urethra...you get a long tingling sensation...but it was more of an experiment than I consider it normal for CBT.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 am I have put Q-tips soaked in 90% alcohol down my urethra.

After I successfully created my urethral reroute I sealed off my old urethra by inserting Q=tips soaked with chemical hair remover about an inch down my urethra (and let it sit for about a half hour) to dissolve the inner flesh out of my urethra and allow it to heal shut. Fluids can now only come out of my reroute opening.
how did you reroute your uretha
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

what happenened after you used alcohol
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

rbm 75 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:15 am
NuderThanNude wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 am I have put Q-tips soaked in 90% alcohol down my urethra.

how did you reroute your uretha
I cut a hole using a dermal punch and removed a cylindrical chunk of flesh.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

rbm 75 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:16 am what happenened after you used alcohol
It burned a lot for a few minutes but returned to normal with no ill effects. As the burning wore off it changed to more of a tickling sensation.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:40 pm
rbm 75 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:16 am what happenened after you used alcohol
It burned a lot for a few minutes but returned to normal with no ill effects. As the burning wore off it changed to more of a tickling sensation.
how far did you stick the q tip in.
what alcohol can i use. isoprly or everclear
. i think everclear would be safer. what about pouring alcohol into my penis thanks for the help
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I used 90% isopropyl alcohol and put the Q-tip in the full length. I would pul it out. wet it again. and insert it several times like that to make sure the alcohol got all the way inside.

Pouring it in, unless you used a tube or funnel wouldn't work because the urethra collapses to keep water and other fluids out. After a couple minutes I think anything that burns after a couple minutes has a numbing effect inside the urethra.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:20 am I used 90% isopropyl alcohol and put the Q-tip in the full length. I would pul it out. wet it again. and insert it several times like that to make sure the alcohol got all the way inside.

Pouring it in, unless you used a tube or funnel wouldn't work because the urethra collapses to keep water and other fluids out. After a couple minutes I think anything that burns after a couple minutes has a numbing effect inside the urethra.
did you have any roblem withe isopry. i used everclear. I am going to use the end of a fountain pen as a funnel
ialso bought an ear syringe to shoot it in
i like the idea of a numbing affect. also love sounding, ican get a 19 inch rod in
do you think that after awhile alcohol in side while shrival or will get rid of your cock or so it has to be removed
i am also injecting evercleatr in to my balls. they have started to shrink and the last time i stirred them
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

rbm 75 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:16 am
NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:20 am I used 90% isopropyl alcohol and put the Q-tip in the full length. I would pul it out. wet it again. and insert it several times like that to make sure the alcohol got all the way inside.

did you have any roblem withe isopry. i used everclear. I am going to use the end of a fountain pen as a funnel
ialso bought an ear syringe to shoot it in
i like the idea of a numbing affect. also love sounding, ican get a 19 inch rod in
do you think that after awhile alcohol in side while shrival or will get rid of your cock or so it has to be removed
i am also injecting evercleatr in to my balls. they have started to shrink and the last time i stirred them
will the alcohol get in to your blood stream and what would happen. i did it and loved it. it did burn a little but i did get numb. had the q tip in all the way
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

"will the alcohol get in to your blood stream and what would happen. "

I don't see where it would be any different than pouring it on a wound. I don't think I would want it in my bladder thoiugh.