Max N2O Belly Inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Agostinonet

Max N2O Belly Inflation

Post by Agostinonet »

So I may have found my "max" while doing an n2o inflation into my belly and butt. (Pics to come) I just wanted to share my experience while it was fresh in my mind.

For my set-up I've recently perfected a 4 infusion system. I'll put 2 on my belly and 2 on my butt. The pressure in the tubes when inflating can often cause air to seep out of any cracks, but this setup allows for the pressure to be distributed evenly to prevent a loss of air. If I had to guess, probably 90-95% of the air goes in me. I usually tie off just above each knee and right below my pecs.

I typically go through 3-5 n2o cartridges, but I was really wanting to test my limits. I decided to try inflating multiple times throughout the day to see how big I truly could get.

The first infusion of the day, I did 3 cartridges. I had to get a different brand of cartridges than I usually use and by the time I was done with the first one, I realized that these cartridges provided much more air. By the time I was done with the third I already felt huge. My thighs and hips especially felt like they were massive.

I took a 30 minute break to let my skin adjust, and then I did another 3 cartridges. This put me at 6 cartridges which is more than I usually do to begin with (not considering these carts had more air), but I was definitely crossing into the territory of my largest inflation ever. After cart 5 I started to really feel the pressure build in my body. I enjoy inflating both my belly and butt because the air begins to fully wrap around you, and once the air has essentially filled every space you really start feeling like a balloon. I've also noticed that the larger I inflate, the faster I feel comfortable inflating. Needless to say, I started on cart 6 and WOW the pressure was insane. I could feel every part of me rapidly growing larger. Specifically my hips. I finally had a "holy fuck look at the size of me" moment, and between the pressure that was building in my balls/cock and the obsurdness of my size, I came.

Once I had a moment to catch my breath, I realized I could barely move. I had trouble walking because my thighs and balls were so large. I spent about 45-60 minutes just playing with my body before I decided I was going to do one last session.

Obviously I had deflated a little during this time, but I still was huge. I hooked back up and I honestly lost count of how many carts I did. I know it was more than 4, so probably 5 carts. The feeling just became euphoric and I just kept going. I probably would have done more if I didn't stop myself. Anyways, after about 3 more carts (so cart 9 in total) I could begin to see a shine to my skin because it was so tight. I was inflating so rapidly that my brain couldn't keep up. I was laying on my couch and my ass was getting so huge I could feel it lifting me higher and higher off the ground. My hips were growing so large that I was running out of room on the couch. My thighs were FUCKING giant, and my legs had to be angled so far out. My balls were so round and shiny I'm pretty sure I could se my reflection lol. And my belly was wider than I've ever seen it, and it was almost engulfing the bands I used to tie off. I could not get enough of the sensation and just kept going. I got to the point where my whole body was shaking from how euphoric it felt. I could not stop yelling "oh fuck". Bigger, and bigger and bigger. Until eventually I came so fucking hard I literally screamed loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

The pressure was IMMENSE and I laid there for probably 10 minutes completely immobile and out of breath. I eventually rolled off the couch and waddled towards a mirror to see myself. I had to walk with my legs staggered as far as I could. My body was so full and tight it was pulling my weight forward to where I couldn't stand up straight. I took a bunch of pictures but I swear it's like taking a pic of the moon, and it never truly captures the size.

I say this was my max because my ability to do anything the rest of the day pretty much went to zero. I had to lay down for several hours before I had deflated enough to be able to walk around comfortably. There was also a lingering discomfort if I moved around too much. Even after about 24 hours, I was still pretty swollen and my body just felt a bit sore.

The crazy thing is.... I've contemplated having someone else be in charge of the inflation in the past, but I think if I were to have someone do that, I would be comfortable inflating even more than I did. Not only because itd be fucking hot to expand as big as the other person wants (weird kinky thoughts), but also the ability to have another person there to help when you're too inflated to move would make the difference.

In the end, I don't think inflating that large again is in my near future because it kinda takes a day and a half to recover. But it still was an insane experience I felt was worth sharing.
Agostinonet

Re: Max N2O Belly Inflation

Post by Agostinonet »

Here are some of the pics from the end:
Screenshot_20221112_152512_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_152551_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_152617_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_152659_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_152732_Gallery.jpg
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

Holy fuck this is insane. I would LOVE to see a video of the full process and hearing how vocal you get with how good it feels. I love to see how it migrates into your balls and cock. It must be a interesting feeling having your cock inflate when you’re not hooked directly up to it, the air comes from your abdomen instead. Please do more
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Damn you're living my fantasy. I'm planning to do this but with out tying off. Let it flow into my chest, arms, etc. Isn't it an amazing feeling?
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

how in the world you manage to get the gas into your legs is beyond me, any time it even slightly migrates to my legs, they feel like they're on fire!
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Wow
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol: