Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by TinyMe »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:13 am
TinyMe wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:03 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:23 am
This looks huge! Got any side on pics?
I don't quite understand which side you are interested in seeing))))
Left or right, either will do, I’d just like to see how far you’re sticking out from your body.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:37 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:13 am
TinyMe wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:03 pm

This looks huge! Got any side on pics?
I don't quite understand which side you are interested in seeing))))
Left or right, either will do, I’d just like to see how far you’re sticking out from your body.
Attachments
IMG_20231211_021009.jpg
Last edited by Boomber_mod on Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That is fucking awesome… 👌🏼

Thanks
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

but today was the last one as I used up my supply which is 5 tubes of KY. I added 10 ml. to the right and 10 ml. on the left, in the rooster, I added 7 ml. on the left, and 7 ml. on the right side, and one place required symmetry, then another 10 ml went into it. in total it is 44 ml.
Starting next week I have a lot to do and I'm glad that I ran out of supplies, because I hardly controlled myself )))) What can I say about adding almost 400 ml. KY in a week? It is tiring, these are not pleasant procedures, sometimes there is a lot of blood, I had a fever for several days, the skin is very tense and it is difficult to walk for a long time - I had free time and I used it to the maximum!!! I'm planning the next big addition, but I can't say when, so we have to wait and let everything settle - that's a fact! About what kind of experience life with big balls is, and how long they will last big, I will describe here over time.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Report on the obtained results, after a large addition.
I can say that I do not like a large size in everyday life! It turns me on and makes me horny in no time. I like the very process of intervention in changing the shape and size of my body, I like the novelty of sensations when I am enlarged, I play with my junk in my pants all the time, I have an erection, excitement almost constantly for the first week. But the body cannot be constantly at the peak of excitement, it needs rest. And now that I'm used to the feeling and size, believe me, it's not felt at all!!!! You just have huge balls and that's all! I don't hide and don't put everything on display, but I got the feeling that it's bothering me!!! I've changed my mind dramatically - I don't want big junk between my legs and I'm looking forward to returning to my "new" size, I understand that my junk will be big compared to standard balls! I am very happy that at the peak of my sexuality I didn't do silicone once, as I dreamed, it's hard for me to imagine how guys with gigantic sizes live!!!
At this moment, I consider my experiment complete and will not try to achieve enlargement ever again, because it is still an illusion, a game, this is not real life! I understand that most guys based on my topic here will also want to make themselves junk and this is an evolutionary process of their sex life. The main thing I can say to everyone who wants to do something similar, don't do silicone, I had this idea for 18 years and only once did I realize that it's not worth it!!! peace to all!
Attachments
At the moment, I have these sizes, everything is soft and loose.
At the moment, I have these sizes, everything is soft and loose.
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Thank you for sharing your experience!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

When I see at which size everything stopped, I will still share with you the information for a visual example, what results remained after such an addition that I had for a long time. If I write what I have added, do not be surprised, but understand then that this is already an addiction, and you better not scare away this pandora's box))))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

A month has passed since the last injection! I am posting a Photo Report of how I am doing now so that you understand the long-term changes and consequences. I still have a very large bag, and I always thought that it was forever, as in previous times, but in previous times I also thought that such a result would remain for the rest of my life, but everything was absorbed and only stretched skin remained, which made me happy !
Now I really think that this size will remain, seriously, but remembering the previous times, I still think that everything will get wet! As I said, my current size does not excite me and I feel normal. Soon I will probably as a Squirrel in general stop writing here out of boredom)))
Sometimes, after all, there is a mood to add a huge portion, but then I think it can affect my relationships and not convenience in everyday life !!!! I still don't understand why we all do this, why do silicone tits, cocks, lips, butts? It is sometimes so much too much that it no longer looks sexy, or does not make it functional and practical! After all, what is the nature of the desire to enlarge something to enormous proportions, and what are your options for answers?
I did it because it turned me on to a certain point, but now I don't quite understand the root of my actions, because if it was silicone, I would have a huge non-functional cock with an even bigger bag and it wouldn't be for sex. .
Attachments
until 2021 .................................. after 2023
until 2021 .................................. after 2023
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi fella, great post i love reading and seeing your progress
Ive just started my trip with surgilube and so far im loving it, only done small amounts but ready for more
your post like a few others really inspires me on :D :D
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Report how it goes. Staying at 13.5-14 inches! There are no changes, not for the worse, not for the better, just bigger eggs with a slightly bigger cock. I'm used to the size, I don't feel the difference at all, although if you look at the photo before K-Y, then the difference is probably big, but due to the gradual increase, I feel quite organic, and as I said before, I lost touch with what it was done for! When boys enlarge their balls, it is for the purpose of arousal, raising libido, and since arousal cannot last all the time, that is why everything is calmed down by the usual routine. I would say that now I no longer have a burning desire to increase in size because I understand that it no longer excites me so much (for me personally)! My desire to add is fading and only sometimes I can think of something, but this limits everything and I am glad about it, my current size is probably the most comfortable from the point of view of ordinary life and worries. One day, or maybe even now, I will stop writing here, as I lose interest in this topic, because maybe I got this experience of increase from full! I am writing for the sake of showing what and how it continues afterwards, what life is like afterwards. I have the only hope that my games with the gel will not bring long-term bad consequences, because I note that this is all risky and unstudied, and we are now pioneers in this...
p. s. I can say that I tried to drain the lumps, everything can be squeezed out perfectly by piercing the cavity with a needle gel)))
Attachments
The photo was taken today
The photo was taken today
modex

Post by modex »

@Boomber_mod: Thanks for keeping us updated. You are totally right, life brings new challenges and temptations and old ones fade in time.
So, feel free to stop posting, but...please do not. For the rest of us, like me on the constant limit between "Now" or "tomorrow", any experience, in particular in the long run, is valuable and helpful.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I think that what you’re left with, looks great. A potentially permanent larger than average package is all most of us would be happy with.

It is perhaps because you appear to have achieved this, that the desire is no longer there…?

Regardless, I wish you well, whatever you choose 👍🏻
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:19 pm I think that what you’re left with, looks great. A potentially permanent larger than average package is all most of us would be happy with.

It is perhaps because you appear to have achieved this, that the desire is no longer there…?

Regardless, I wish you well, whatever you choose 👍🏻
oh yes, you are right, my desire has been realized and it is possible now that the desire to read, study, grow is no longer there and I have already done everything possible. Feeling empty as it has taken up so much of my life!!!
moes41

Post by moes41 »

And how would you describe the feeling right now? Is everything soft, as if you had thicker skin, or there are several hard nodules? In other words, would anyone who touches it know that there's something special and not natural going on there?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

moes41 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:43 am And how would you describe the feeling right now? Is everything soft, as if you had thicker skin, or there are several hard nodules? In other words, would anyone who touches it know that there's something special and not natural going on there?
yes, the feeling of non-homogeneity of fabrics is clearly present!!!! Especially when it's very warm. but if it is cooler, it looks very good and thick to the touch and visually. You can deeply feel hard capsules with cherries, I understand that they were large cavities in which there was gel, it was absorbed, and the tissue remained - I hope that it will become soft over time...