My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by TinyMe »

Looking at your tag line, I’d say probably not, but I’d love see something that size at the nudie beach 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

TinyMe wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:05 am Looking at your tag line, I’d say probably not, but I’d love see something that size at the nudie beach 😉

a nudist beach is a good idea to fantasize about the views of people who would rest there )))
braxxx79

Post by braxxx79 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am Thanks everyone for the tips on lumps! Now I've decided that lumps are a minus when you step on this road. I wanted to note one more difference from the last experience. I used to use 20 ml syringes. and it was very difficult to push through, the needles were green 20, this time I used 5 ml syringes. and it went very easily (just pulled out the syringe from the needle that remained under the skin, filled the syringe and continued the injection) so I got it much faster and with less trauma to the skin. I really like the increase and I would like to repeat it several times a month to fix the result of 500cc in volume or 14-15 inches. I once wrote that it is very inconvenient with such dimensions, but now my opinion has changed. For a long time, I was looking for a way to make a similar size not with silicone, and using the example of "Squirrels" it is possible to state such a possibility.
I just wonder if anyone has tried vibration as means to speed up blood flow and absorption of the lumps? I know it has proven helpfull in draining cysts.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

braxxx79 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:52 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am Thanks everyone for the tips on lumps! Now I've decided that lumps are a minus when you step on this road. I wanted to note one more difference from the last experience. I used to use 20 ml syringes. and it was very difficult to push through, the needles were green 20, this time I used 5 ml syringes. and it went very easily (just pulled out the syringe from the needle that remained under the skin, filled the syringe and continued the injection) so I got it much faster and with less trauma to the skin. I really like the increase and I would like to repeat it several times a month to fix the result of 500cc in volume or 14-15 inches. I once wrote that it is very inconvenient with such dimensions, but now my opinion has changed. For a long time, I was looking for a way to make a similar size not with silicone, and using the example of "Squirrels" it is possible to state such a possibility.
I just wonder if anyone has tried vibration as means to speed up blood flow and absorption of the lumps? I know it has proven helpfull in draining cysts.
may be may be
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Well, today I added more KY as I usually do, 20 ml on the left side and 20 ml on the right side, 10 in the shaft, a total of 50 ml was added today, I'm giving a break for a week and I'm thinking of adding a double dose in a week. The wife seems to have changed with the inevitable and calmed down. She is going on a long trip soon and then I will have time for my meat)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

The post is more for chronology than for recording an interesting event. Today I added 10 ml to the shaft from three sides - from the left to the right and from the top, a total of 30 ml. waiting for filling The most risky idea is to add a lot to the shaft, because even a not very large size sticks out a lot in front ))) But this is until the skin is stretched, so in order to stretch it, you need to go through this stage! ... My idea is quite like this, I have seen a lot of how the filling of the balls steals the length of the cock, and sometimes the cock in general falls down and disappears in the balls, it looks like a snake from a hole)))) This is usually the case with those who have circumcised the cock - I don't circumcised and i have a foreskin. But I'm now at the point where if I go any further, some of the cock's skin is at risk of becoming part of the balls! Therefore, having a stable 14 inches in the balls, I plan to add more to the cock, stretching it and soul slowly into the balls and then do all this already in proportion as it is given by nature, so that the effect is just like a cock with balls enlarged in photoshop)))

P.s.
Now, unfortunately, I can’t share the photo, since everything is in lumps and looks very disproportionate and not beautiful))) (there are already some photos that are not good for the purpose here) Therefore, I will post a photo of the results a little later, when everything will be separated and there will be a radical result differs from those photos you have already seen here - I don't want to repeat myself.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

By the way, I can note that there is no pronounced swelling from KY, it swells very slightly and I am more inclined to say that it almost remains in the volume that I add! This means, most likely, that the immune system already recognizes such a substance as KY, does not consider it a hostile liquid and there is no pronounced allergic reaction, and the absorption of KY will be even slower from now on... That is why we guys have large sizes over time.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

This is starting to be the same for me with the surgilube. I have added so much to my cock over the last couple of years that it hardly swelled up at all the last few injections. That and I always do medium amounts of about 10-20ml only. Filling the cock clockwise around and around. Wish we had a way to enlarge the glands to be proportionate to the enlarged shaft. It would definitely make it more natural looking for sure!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

flcomputer_man wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:34 pm This is starting to be the same for me with the surgilube. I have added so much to my cock over the last couple of years that it hardly swelled up at all the last few injections. That and I always do medium amounts of about 10-20ml only. Filling the cock clockwise around and around. Wish we had a way to enlarge the glands to be proportionate to the enlarged shaft. It would definitely make it more natural looking for sure!
The glands cannot be enlarged in any way! This has already been studied and proven, it is like the height of a person, to whom nature has given it, and you have it))) The whole problem lies in tissues that are not completely elastic and mainly stand from capillary veins, etc.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today for the first time I encountered the fact that on the third day after the injection, redness appeared in the balls on the right side, everything became one and a half times larger, and there is not a high temperature. I understand that this is because when I injected into that place, I most likely got into the cavity from the last time and there was a feeling of tension and flow for a day and a half, most likely there is inflammation of the tissue and I drank an anti-inflammatory drug. I hope that this is not an infection and everything is bullshit, but once again I remind everyone that these are all very risky things and if you decide to do something like this, be prepared to face similar situations, and I assure you, very few of them write about bad results or consequences ...
Attachments
morning photo with a little swelling (before the inflammation, now my balls are one and a half times bigger and there is excitement)
morning photo with a little swelling (before the inflammation, now my balls are one and a half times bigger and there is excitement)
areaman

Post by areaman »

Hopefully it's just a little temporary irritation! And also: WOW your cock looks huge!
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Boomber,

That looks exactly like my hydrocele looked. It went away on it's own in a week. The Dr. told me to just keep an eye out for a fever. You'll know if the area is super hot and clammy and you have a fever that is probably an infection. But I wouldn't worry about that. You're a veteran at this and keep it super sterile. Just keep a close eye on it.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Well, let's talk about risks and complications))) On the second day, the temperature and swelling increased even more! This is definitely not an allergic reaction and something needs to be done, I can't and don't want to go to the doctor about it, I hope that my understanding, skills and luck will be enough to overcome it. I made a puncture in the part where there was swelling and redness and squeezed out everything that was there, and there was KY together with pus - an infection! This dangerous situation worries me a lot, as I am in another country where I don't understand how medicine works! At the moment, I will monitor whether the swelling increases and drink an anti-inflammatory, although an antibiotic is recommended here, but hope for my immunity. Now I have three days for my body to overcome it with the help of drugs and my manipulations, if after three or four days the situation does not gain positive dynamics, I do not have a plan B.
This is the first time I am faced with something like this and I hope for success, but further KY additions are unlikely to come soon. The whole problem is that when an infection gets into the skin or the body in a normal natural way, our body often kills it imperceptibly for a person and everything is fine, but when the infection gets with a gel, filler, silicone, etc., the infection has the opportunity to develop in the material that you introduced and the body has very few "tools" to overcome it quickly or without surgical intervention and the development of an infection is the worst scenario.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Do you have access to OTC antibiotics in the country you are in? Or do you need a prescription from a Dr there?
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Very concerning Boomber. I've enjoyed reading your thread so I'm hoping everything works out ok.
Are you sure you can't get broad spectrum antibiotics easily where you are? Even at a pet shop in the fish medication section? It would give your body a much better chance of beating this.

Best of luck.