My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

--------------------------ATTENTION WARNING !!!---------------------------------

Guys, I would like to warn everyone that what I do is a dangerous business, the effect of all substances on the body has not been studied by anyone, I do not encourage anyone to repeat my survey. The information I present here is purely my opinion. There are examples of unsuccessful attempts that caused problems for the boys. If you want to repeat this survey, the responsibility for making a decision and the result will be yours alone!!!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27691

I have read absolutely all threads on this forum related to K-Y and Surgilube. I found only K-Y in my country and bought it. I tried to do an allergy test in the amount of 10 cc in a rooster - "for a day" everything is fine. And made an injection of the cock 40cc more, waited a day, it increased pleasantly. it was decided to make another mouse, added 40cc to it on each side and 20 more to the cock. 10 days have passed, the main allergic reaction is over and the photo shows that I will have it for a long time. I liked everything and I bought 10 more bottles of K-Y, I want to add about 250 cc in one go in the near future
Attachments
Begining
Begining
Result after 11 days
Result after 11 days
Last edited by Boomber_mod on Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Beginer1

Re: my experience with K-Y

Post by Beginer1 »

Wow man that’s huge. How long will it last?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Beginer1 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:04 am Wow man that’s huge. How long will it last?
unfortunately, everything is getting smaller every day, but if you believe what they write, usually 30% of everything in the photo remains. But everyone is different. someone said that up to 8 months of storage is not a large amount))) let's see
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

now I add 40cc to the cock
Attachments
Ad K-Y
Ad K-Y
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:45 am
Beginer1 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:04 am Wow man that’s huge. How long will it last?
unfortunately, everything is getting smaller every day, but if you believe what they write, usually 30% of everything in the photo remains. But everyone is different. someone said that up to 8 months of storage is not a large amount))) let's see
Alright intresting. Look forward to see how you develop 😀
cmax75

Post by cmax75 »

Wow perfect results. Where and how deep did you place the needle in de scrotum? Did you mix K-Y with saline?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hi! Looks amazing!
Please keep us updated on your progress
And..
I sent you a private message.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Does it encapsulate hard or does it stay soft? I almost tried sterile ky vs Surgilube but if it stays soft I may switch.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

cmax75 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:38 am Wow perfect results. Where and how deep did you place the needle in de scrotum? Did you mix K-Y with saline?
I injected the gel into the scrotum for the first time on the left and right sides in the middle relative to the top and bottom, 40 cc each after three days (that's how much is needed to quell an allergic reaction) 40 cc each closer to the bottom (because the top has increased in me, and the bottom was small ) Sometimes there were pulling pains, but this is due to the fact that when it is cold, the skin of the scrotum tightens and squeezes the testicles, which already have little space))) everything went away in a warm bath)))
I did not mix the gel with saline! I wonder why, it is easier to inject, and does not leave lumps, and it is compacted, but this occurs with small doses of injection, and a small amount of the encapsulated substance in one place creates a lump, especially when it is too superficially injected under the skin. I recommend injecting from 20cc at a time, then the gel spreads and forms a single layer without lumps, but be prepared that the next three days you will have a big bag))) but then a good result without lumps)))) and for a long time
when you mix the gel with saline, it will have a less long-lasting effect, plus the probability of unwanted migration is very high. I recommend taking your time to inject the gel in its pure form, and it will remain where you injected it
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:45 am Hi! Looks amazing!
Please keep us updated on your progress
And..
I sent you a private message.
+
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:13 pm Does it encapsulate hard or does it stay soft? I almost tried sterile ky vs Surgilube but if it stays soft I may switch.
K-Y has a very good property, when it is in the scrotum, it is harder than the usual scrotum, but if it is cold, it is denser, if it is hot, it is very soft (it works as the scrotum should naturally work) And in a cock, it is hard for the first few days zadetsya, )when there is swelling, for about three days, until the allergic reaction subsides, but then it is in a calm state like a normal penis to the touch, but during an erection it becomes very hard, this is a very cool natural feeling
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I understand one thing that the first injection of this gel (02.11.22) changed the shape of my cock and sack forever! I don't think it will return to the way it used to be, because the skin stretches irreversibly for two weeks (this is information from plastic surgery), during this time the body grows new skin cells and it will simply be more than it was. I have now decided to take a short break and see what will happen in the future. But I will write here with a photo as a changer of everything. In the meantime, I will try to make a chronology.
Attachments
This is how I look today
This is how I look today
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

This is the reaction of the body in the first 24 hours after the introduction of KY 20cc on one side and 20cc on the other. Very big bruises, because really, my hands were shaking a little))) But you won't bruise more than me, and it shouldn't scare you, because if it gets into the bloodstream, KY won't hurt because it dissolves in the blood', I mean , there can be no consequences as from silicone.
Attachments
reaction in the first 24 hours
reaction in the first 24 hours
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Then when I saw the rooster's reaction, I knew what to expect and added it to the bag. I will say right away, the main thing when inserting into the bag is not to get into the cavity of the bag where the testicle is located. It is necessary to insert the needle by folding the skin into a fold and insert the needle into the fold to the middle of its length, (it is better to practice with physical examination) If everything is correct, you should have a bump, it will swell, and a separate cavity with liquid in the place where the liquid from the needle flows out, if this is not there, then the liquid goes into the bag with the testicle, for saline solution it is nothing to worry about, but with the gel it is not desirable exactly...
Attachments
IMG_20221108_193717.jpg
IMG_20221108_193724.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-09-23-30-37-044_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Now there was an excuse and I decided to write. Now everything itches, very itchy))) and this is a sign that active encapsulation is taking place, itching is a sign of this, and new skin cells are growing in this phenomenon. From the very beginning, I can make an assumption that this size will remain for the rest of my life, since there will be no return to the previous norm. I didn't plan that my bag was three times bigger, and the cock was one and a half times bigger, but you can't do anything, you need to have such a "tool". 120 cc, if not more, but certainly not less, was injected into the cock (from different sides in two weeks), and 160 cc into the bag for the entire time, I will remind you that for one injection I injected from 20 to 40 cc of the "bags" of gel, I have large ones, and due to this, I can make an assumption that my body could not absorb everything and it remains
Attachments
there is excitement, because the wife does not know anything yet)))
there is excitement, because the wife does not know anything yet)))