My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

modex

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by modex »

Boomber, please get antibiotics in some way. You might try for some other sort of infection, like a bad cough or somethong they'd prescribe you. Most of these work on "skin" infection. Better be honest - in some partial way at least - though.

Apart from that, but I am in no way knowledgeable, try to drain as much pus/KY (=biofilm!) as possible. Any any fever north of 39 C is a definite immediate doctor's visit, anything 39.5 C or more is an ER situation.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

How am I doing now! The crisis has almost passed, there is no fever, there is no swelling and redness, there is no pain, but in the city where there was inflammation, a solid mass of walnut remained. This is because (I know from past experience) that when you squeeze out the gel, the resulting cavity narrows too quickly and hardens as a result.
Thank you all for the advice and excitement! And in fact, I don't think that the danger of re-inflammation has completely passed, but I am already planning the next addition soon.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I had very similar scenario my last injection. Minus the fever, I was thinking the same thing, possible infection so I kept checking my temp but never had a fever. But the same as you after the initial worry and things started to pass I too had the hard walnut type lump form. It stayed for a couple of weeks and then started to shrink and go away. Although I did not attempt to squeeze out any gel like you did. I feel it was just some kind of reaction and it eventually solved itself for me without any intervention. But it was the same as you described and it looked like in your last photo as well. Just I had no fever with it.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

But it's good to hear it is passing for you, and it's not deterring you from trying again.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I'm out of town right now. 15" through TSA was not a problem this time.
You could use something cool to help with the inflammation. ice pack in a towel.
AND
if you are going to keep going with this you should go get some kind of antibiotic and keep it on hand.
Any idea what happened? needle tip touch something?
maybe too much of an add?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Hello everybody! Life doesn't teach me anything and today I made another addition bypassing the zone of past inflammation 10 to the left and 10 to the right balls and 20 to the cock, as I said before, I want to concentrate on the cock. I've shrunk a bit lately, so I decided to maintain the size to keep from shrinking. I hope I haven't run into any more problems. ... Recently, looking at my balls and cock in the mirror, I realized that I modified everything a lot, and I also realized that I will never (most likely) see my trunk as it is and the balls that are the same size as they were. All because the venous network has grown so much and in size that now this size is with me forever. Some veins are so big, long and thick that I can't imagine them with my previous size, because the more skin, the more blood supply is needed! ... And now I want to philosophize ))) Now I have passed the limit where I can stop and be like in the past, and in the past everything was not bad for me (I know from the women who were with me) but now my fantasy is to be big it is almost 50% embodied and here I am fully aware that it is definitely irreversible and how I will be perceived in the pool, on the beach, by friends, by my wife (she often jokes about this) and many similar questions. This is the situation when both want and need! And recently in the company I saw a guy who, after removing testicular cancer, told that his wife felt something incomprehensible on his testicles, and he went to the hospital and received successful treatment, I, like many of us, do not have such an option... Well then as I said, philosophy simply changes the person's life by stepping on this path. Tell me about your experience in society, who does not hide, how is it, because it will be difficult for me to hide it soon)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:44 am I'm out of town right now. 15" through TSA was not a problem this time.
You could use something cool to help with the inflammation. ice pack in a towel.
AND
if you are going to keep going with this you should go get some kind of antibiotic and keep it on hand.
Any idea what happened? needle tip touch something?
maybe too much of an add?
I think, most likely, the anisepnik was no longer so effective, since there was very little of it in the big jar and it was old. I still thought about it when I used it, but when I applied it, I felt a burning sensation on my skin and calmed down. I don't know what it was, but until this bump is at least half wet, I'll be on the lookout...
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I woke up this morning and thought, maybe I would like to add a little more KY, especially since there was a plan for where and how much to add. So i did, and got so excited that i added a whole tube! oops!
In the tube there are really 65-70 ml, to be precise, that's how much it was possible to add. I added to the cock, I don't remember how much, about 30 ml. and about the same amount for balls. I worked all day and at one point I realized that I definitely need bigger pants, I don't hide, but such a bulge can cause more negative thoughts, so I had to wear another pair of underpants on top of the underpants))) It helped, but the pants still need to be bigger) )) .... I think now I definitely need to take a break, because in the last two weeks I added a little more than two tubes. By the way, my wife and I had sex with my fat cock for the first time, (9 inches) a lot of lubricant was used, but surprisingly everything went relatively easily, it surprised me a lot, and the second surprise was that she had an orgasm after literally a minute of sex) ))) I don't know what will happen next in our bed, but it gives me a chance to think that she will change her attitude to my meat. Let me remind you that my wife was categorically against my hobby! Now I don't understand what size I am, I will come home and measure, take some photos and share later.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Congrats that is awesome. I'm still coming down from Wednesdays injection of 20ml SL in the cock and I'm swelled up to 7.5 flaccid and 7.75 hard. Same story my wife didn't think she'd be able to get it in lots of lube and she came 3 times LOL 😆🤣 Women pretend they don't want it big but their pussies dripping for that man meat!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

The promised photos of the results. Overall, I'm very pleased because everything feels very slow and fluffy! It seems to me that I can add more and there is room because the skin is not tense at all. my measurements showed that I am now only 15.5 inches balls and 8.3 inches cock.
Attachments
IMG_20240419_210113.jpg
IMG_20240419_214415.jpg
here you can see how the venous grid has grown
here you can see how the venous grid has grown
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:19 am only
"only", he says. Riiight. ;)
I know big when I see it.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Better be careful or you gonna end up like me or squirrel LOL
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:12 am Better be careful or you gonna end up like me or squirrel LOL
Lately I haven't worn jeans, I've been wearing wider pants, because it was so convenient for work, and recently I wanted to go for a walk with my family and I decided to wear jeans and realized that in jeans I look like a lonely alpha male on the hunt))) ) Of course, I became uncomfortable, because this is not exactly my role and I wore something that made me more hidden! lol Now summer is approaching and of course I will want to go to the pool or the beach and I have to try on my swimming trunks and see how it looks, because last year I still didn't look so "spectacular" in them, now I am much more...
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Wow! Your size and shape is amazing. Since you are uncircumcised your cock must have a lot more mass than mine at the same flaccid circumference. I'm glad to hear that your wife is open to play with what you've done. I'll warn you... Now that it's accepted in the bedroom you'll make excuses to go bigger and ignore more of the social inconvenience being huge causes.

Take another look through my post for info about clothing to hide being huge. The summary is that eventually pants that are 1-2 sizes too big will still not hide this. Look into button up shirts that can be worn untucked.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:39 am Wow! Your size and shape is amazing. Since you are uncircumcised your cock must have a lot more mass than mine at the same flaccid circumference. I'm glad to hear that your wife is open to play with what you've done. I'll warn you... Now that it's accepted in the bedroom you'll make excuses to go bigger and ignore more of the social inconvenience being huge causes.

Take another look through my post for info about clothing to hide being huge. The summary is that eventually pants that are 1-2 sizes too big will still not hide this. Look into button up shirts that can be worn untucked.
I have already realized that I will need long shirts and xxxl t-shirts in the near future, because I am going to double my size, because I understand that the size constantly disappears over time, and to keep the size, I must add three times more than the desired size, because only a third of the added size remains volume!