My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

4sumfun

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by 4sumfun »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:19 am The promised photos of the results. Overall, I'm very pleased because everything feels very slow and fluffy! It seems to me that I can add more and there is room because the skin is not tense at all. my measurements showed that I am now only 15.5 inches balls and 8.3 inches cock.
Just posting to show my appreciation and awe of your results! Fantastic!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

4sumfun wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:35 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:19 am The promised photos of the results. Overall, I'm very pleased because everything feels very slow and fluffy! It seems to me that I can add more and there is room because the skin is not tense at all. my measurements showed that I am now only 15.5 inches balls and 8.3 inches cock.
Just posting to show my appreciation and awe of your results! Fantastic!
Thanks for your opinion! I get a lot of questions about what I do and how I do it, I try not to share with people the details of how to do it so as not to push anyone to do it, after all, a person must make the final choice himself, as it is everyone's personal responsibility! I, like others, am simply an example of how it is possible to lose control and go beyond normal!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Starting today, my wife went on a "vacation" for a long time and I decided not to waste time and immediately added 30 to the rooster and 60 to the eggs of only 90 ml. During the absence of my beloved, I think I will grow to 17 inches (I would like more) and I think the rooster will be 9-10 inches in girth so that I can take a break. I hope that my plans will not remain plans))) I will traditionally add photos later.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Awesome job! That's a massive cock!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Photo before sleep, after 4 hours. Measurements - balls 15.4, cock 8.8 inches. I was thinking of adding more, because the balls are quite loose, but I decided that it might be inconvenient to go to work tomorrow))) maybe I have enough patience and sense not to add until the weekend)))
Attachments
IMG_20240430_2308135.jpg
IMG_20240430_230813.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

This morning I woke up with a strong erection! Apparently, I gained a little more during the night, but it's time to go to work. I hope that it will not look huge in my pants)))
Attachments
IMG_20240501_082053.jpg
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Holy shit. Those mirror pics show how truly huge that package is!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:36 pm This morning I woke up with a strong erection! Apparently, I gained a little more during the night, but it's time to go to work. I hope that it will not look huge in my pants)))
Fuck dude, that’s huge!

I imagine that’s what The Hulk’s set looks like!🤭
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Quick update ... Added another 10ml to the cock today, 5 on each side. As I said, I would like the cock to have proportionally more or balls. ... At these times, I am very careful about asepsis and disinfect everything. Today, the day at work passed naturally, I found a way to mask it all without special contrivances, I just put on two briefs and they tighten everything, the cock is close to the stomach and everything is very comfortable in the pants - I recommend it, but it is up to a certain size) )))