supreme007

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by supreme007 »

Benutz einen Übersetzer !
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Ulli,
in google Chrome bspw. rechte Maustaste und 'Übersetzen in Deutsch' auswählen. Die Übersetzung passt zu 98%.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Report! Everything is almost gone now, but the size is bigger! What annoys me are the encapsulation cups, there are about 6 pieces the size of a cherry, they are not visible from the outside, but they are quite hard and do not disappear, I hope that if I make a pump, this will be the solution! Now I often don't have the opportunity to do a pump, so whenever there is an opportunity, I do a pump for an hour. I show the results of enlargement after the pump in the photo. Size about 12-13 inches after pump, holder about two days. The thought of raisins in my scrotum bothers me, because it does not feel homogeneous to the touch... Write to anyone who has the same problem, or has had it and how long it has been there, I am interested in how long it can take to change, because I understood (from the forum) that most of all, one way or another, the rest!
Attachments
Pump 48 minutes
Pump 48 minutes
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Yesterday was the first addition in 5 months! I already added according to my scheme, 20 ml each. on the side to the balls and 15 ml to both sides to the cock = 70 ml. Very cool sensations and I state that it is an addiction!!! Today in the morning, not satisfied with his size, he added more stable ones + 70 = 140 in two days! Now my plan is this, I want to catch up with my last large size quickly and add the same amount...

P.s. I don't recommend anyone to repeat this, because it all carries certain risks if you are not competent enough...
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

Wow! Impressive! I would love to see a photo of your new addition.
Regarding your previous post, it took me a month for the lumps to completely disappear. It helps to do some saline infusion as it mixes a bit in the scrotum and absorbs everything quicker.
Cheers!
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:42 am Report! Everything is almost gone now, but the size is bigger! What annoys me are the encapsulation cups, there are about 6 pieces the size of a cherry, they are not visible from the outside, but they are quite hard and do not disappear, I hope that if I make a pump, this will be the solution! Now I often don't have the opportunity to do a pump, so whenever there is an opportunity, I do a pump for an hour. I show the results of enlargement after the pump in the photo. Size about 12-13 inches after pump, holder about two days. The thought of raisins in my scrotum bothers me, because it does not feel homogeneous to the touch... Write to anyone who has the same problem, or has had it and how long it has been there, I am interested in how long it can take to change, because I understood (from the forum) that most of all, one way or another, the rest!
I also had a bigger nerving encapsulation on the right side of my balls. I squeezed it between two fingers, inserted s syringe with a 18g needle.
Slightliy in, i could feel a little popp. Then slowly sucked the liquid out. Now it´s completely gone. but still a bigger look at the balls.
Hope it works for you also.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

I have an encapsulation I'd like to pop as well. In terms of the 18 gauge needle to suck out the lubricant, do you use a winged needle like this one (https://www.atlanticmedsupply.com/iv-su ... 18g-x-3/4/)?

I have 21g winged needles for infusion. I assume that the same type of needle (but bigger, that is with a lower number gauge) would work in the other direction with a syringe, but I wanted to get the advice of the fine people here.

Thanks!

Beginner2000 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:54 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:42 am Report! Everything is almost gone now, but the size is bigger! What annoys me are the encapsulation cups, there are about 6 pieces the size of a cherry, they are not visible from the outside, but they are quite hard and do not disappear, I hope that if I make a pump, this will be the solution! Now I often don't have the opportunity to do a pump, so whenever there is an opportunity, I do a pump for an hour. I show the results of enlargement after the pump in the photo. Size about 12-13 inches after pump, holder about two days. The thought of raisins in my scrotum bothers me, because it does not feel homogeneous to the touch... Write to anyone who has the same problem, or has had it and how long it has been there, I am interested in how long it can take to change, because I understood (from the forum) that most of all, one way or another, the rest!
I also had a bigger nerving encapsulation on the right side of my balls. I squeezed it between two fingers, inserted s syringe with a 18g needle.
Slightliy in, i could feel a little popp. Then slowly sucked the liquid out. Now it´s completely gone. but still a bigger look at the balls.
Hope it works for you also.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Thanks everyone for the tips on lumps! Now I've decided that lumps are a minus when you step on this road. I wanted to note one more difference from the last experience. I used to use 20 ml syringes. and it was very difficult to push through, the needles were green 20, this time I used 5 ml syringes. and it went very easily (just pulled out the syringe from the needle that remained under the skin, filled the syringe and continued the injection) so I got it much faster and with less trauma to the skin. I really like the increase and I would like to repeat it several times a month to fix the result of 500cc in volume or 14-15 inches. I once wrote that it is very inconvenient with such dimensions, but now my opinion has changed. For a long time, I was looking for a way to make a similar size not with silicone, and using the example of "Squirrels" it is possible to state such a possibility.
Attachments
Here is the chronology of two days, the fourth photo is the same injection on the second day
Here is the chronology of two days, the fourth photo is the same injection on the second day
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

Congratulations! Very good results! Keep us informed. Thank you!
Bluewave1228

Post by Bluewave1228 »

You look great the progress is coming along very nicely. So what is going to be your end goal? How big would you like to be ?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Bluewave1228 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:05 am You look great the progress is coming along very nicely. So what is going to be your end goal? How big would you like to be ?
When I was doing the pump, I wanted the result of the pump to be constant (it's not much), when I discovered the saline solution, I long wanted the result to be 500 ml. was permanent, then I seriously thought about silicone (if there were opportunities - I swear I would do it). Now I understand that I am more than the first and second desire, and it is an obsessive idea to be constantly more! That's why I still control myself and keep everything within the limits ))) But I can say a popular phrase, bigger is better!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just4me

Post by just4me »

Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm
Bluewave1228 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:05 am You look great the progress is coming along very nicely. So what is going to be your end goal? How big would you like to be ?
When I was doing the pump, I wanted the result of the pump to be constant (it's not much), when I discovered the saline solution, I long wanted the result to be 500 ml. was permanent, then I seriously thought about silicone (if there were opportunities - I swear I would do it). Now I understand that I am more than the first and second desire, and it is an obsessive idea to be constantly more! That's why I still control myself and keep everything within the limits ))) But I can say a popular phrase, bigger is better!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I thought you said that you were too big and needed to stop because it was always in the way.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:41 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm
I thought you said that you were too big and needed to stop because it was always in the way.
yes, it interferes, but I like the feeling of weight and size! My opinion that it is not practical when I had 16 inches is objective, but now I try not to make sharp jumps in it))) And I state that I am addicted to this feeling...
Bluewave1228

Post by Bluewave1228 »

Very interesting. I live in Florida, would like to meet someone in person one day, who is siliconed and talk more about it. I find the whole process interesting, I may consider it down the road. What is your total CC now?