My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: my experience with K-Y

Post by salinecockpumper »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 am 7 hours after addition. Unfortunately, bruises appeared
Hot
daft886

Post by daft886 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:11 pm
PiercingTom wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:51 pm bigger is better, but what about the clothes? I have trouble packing and hiding the bag in my clothes.
How do you do it?
Long shirts, baggy pants, harem pants (tai fish pants)
Sports coats
Harem pants. AKA MC Hammer Pants.
These are great for the times you want to swing loose.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like what I do, she doesn't share my hobby with me. I used to suffer because of it. And now I've decided that I often can't share her hobbies either, that I don't necessarily expect her to like everything I do)))
Attachments
so i added another 40ml and i am waiting for tomorrow because tomorrow i am planning a big show
so i added another 40ml and i am waiting for tomorrow because tomorrow i am planning a big show
salinecockpumper

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:59 pm Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like what I do, she doesn't share my hobby with me. I used to suffer because of it. And now I've decided that I often can't share her hobbies either, that I don't necessarily expect her to like everything I do)))
Her loss cause it looks great. Would love to feel that thing inside me. Sucks she doesn’t.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

added another 40 to the bag and 20 to the rooster an hour ago! bruises spoil everything, but I think everything will be clear in a few days. my wife hasn't seen it yet ))) there will probably be a surprise ))) While I'm stopping, I'll wait a few days until the bruises subside. in two days I added 95 ml to the cock and 140 to the bag. After the break, I plan to add the same amount.
Attachments
IMG_20230531_224239.jpg
Last edited by Boomber_mod on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
salinecockpumper

Boomber_mod wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:21 am added another 40 to the bag and 20 to the rooster an hour ago! bruises spoil everything, but I think everything will be clear in a few days. my wife hasn't seen it yet ))) there will probably be a surprise ))) While I'm stopping, I'll wait a few days until the bruises subside. in two days I added 95 ml to the cock and 140 to the bag. After the break, I plan to add the same amount.
Love it. Keep it up. It’s like a fun race between you, me and Taurox.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

salinecockpumper wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:42 am
Boomber_mod wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:21 am added another 40 to the bag and 20 to the rooster an hour ago! bruises spoil everything, but I think everything will be clear in a few days. my wife hasn't seen it yet ))) there will probably be a surprise ))) While I'm stopping, I'll wait a few days until the bruises subside. in two days I added 95 ml to the cock and 140 to the bag. After the break, I plan to add the same amount.
Love it. Keep it up. It’s like a fun race between you, me and Taurox.
there is something in this! I follow everyone and I always wanted to grow
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

With these results I go to bed tonight :wink:
Attachments
IMG_20230531_224312.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

A race sounds good! But to what size? 😅 Although for the time being I'm just letting things rest. Waiting is hard but necessary.

The bruising may be from nicked blood vessels or something, but I'm really not sure. Maybe the stretching tore some small ones. Aside from that looking very big with a nice shape.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:09 am A race sounds good! But to what size? 😅 Although for the time being I'm just letting things rest. Waiting is hard but necessary.

The bruising may be from nicked blood vessels or something, but I'm really not sure. Maybe the stretching tore some small ones. Aside from that looking very big with a nice shape.
To what size? I would like the size as in the last photo to be permanent! But in order for this size to remain, you need to add a lot more gel. I think my temporary size may exceed the one in the last photo by three times, but when everything settles down, the same size as in the last photo will remain))) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

So a question to all of you who've done injections. Is there a significant difference in results between KY and surgilube?

With the scrotum add/injections, I've read some guys get really hard encapsulations with each round of injections. Sort of creating a bag full of marbles effect. Is this what you're all experiencing too?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

4sumfun wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:05 pm So a question to all of you who've done injections. Is there a significant difference in results between KY and surgilube?

With the scrotum add/injections, I've read some guys get really hard encapsulations with each round of injections. Sort of creating a bag full of marbles effect. Is this what you're all experiencing too?
I heard that Surgelube lasts longer, but is more allergenic. In any case, I use K-Y because that is how it happened historically)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

This evening I couldn't resist and added another 40 to the bag and 20 to the cock! I immediately went on business, but after an hour and a half I realized that this was some kind of exhibitionism on my part and I should hide at home))) I am waiting for the arrivals for another hour and a half and I will post a photo report of how it looks, but I have not seen it for real yet...
I can say my observations (maybe I'm a liar), but this time the body's reaction to K-Y is calmer, my organs don't swell as wildly as the first time, moreover, with each injection, the body's reaction is calmer, but I added 320 cc in three days.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

as promised
Attachments
as promised
as promised
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Looks great to me! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….