My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

4sumfun

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by 4sumfun »

Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:18 am
moes41 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:43 am And how would you describe the feeling right now? Is everything soft, as if you had thicker skin, or there are several hard nodules? In other words, would anyone who touches it know that there's something special and not natural going on there?
yes, the feeling of non-homogeneity of fabrics is clearly present!!!! Especially when it's very warm. but if it is cooler, it looks very good and thick to the touch and visually. You can deeply feel hard capsules with cherries, I understand that they were large cavities in which there was gel, it was absorbed, and the tissue remained - I hope that it will become soft over time...
Visually you've got a great shape with a nice evenness. I'm so jealous of your results! Do you have any recent pics when you're hard?
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

During the pandemic during a friend's zoom call hang out with like 10 people, some lady was there, kinda crazy loudmouth. She said the sucked a penis where the guy had balls the size of avocados. Now, nothing I ever saw on this site or anywhere ever convinced me that is true. Biggest I've seen is large chicken eggs. Mine fluctuate but certainly never got bigger than ping pong balls naturally. This leads me to believe that this crazy bitch met a guy like you. A guy who in some way is enhanced, either he pumped up before hand a few hours, or had silicone or KY or saline or neuticles or something to where the he had a huge package but to an inexperienced person, was still on the believeble side of things to not trigger the "something is wierd about that it doesn't look natural" alarm we all have unside us, also known as "Uncanny Valley". So I guess this all just to say that your look is so cool. Looks huge and masculine while still being just barely inside the super large side of natural.
moes41

Post by moes41 »

chubbykisses wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:27 pm During the pandemic during a friend's zoom call hang out with like 10 people, some lady was there, kinda crazy loudmouth. She said the sucked a penis where the guy had balls the size of avocados. Now, nothing I ever saw on this site or anywhere ever convinced me that is true. Biggest I've seen is large chicken eggs. Mine fluctuate but certainly never got bigger than ping pong balls naturally. This leads me to believe that this crazy bitch met a guy like you. A guy who in some way is enhanced, either he pumped up before hand a few hours, or had silicone or KY or saline or neuticles or something to where the he had a huge package but to an inexperienced person, was still on the believeble side of things to not trigger the "something is wierd about that it doesn't look natural" alarm we all have unside us, also known as "Uncanny Valley". So I guess this all just to say that your look is so cool. Looks huge and masculine while still being just barely inside the super large side of natural.
I completely agree with that!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

" Looks huge and masculine while still being just barely inside the super large side of natural."
Agreed.
My recent experience outside at a naked area I got asked more than once "Do you pump?"
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

4sumfun wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:41 pm
moes41 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:43 am And how would you describe the feeling right now? Is everything soft, as if you had thicker skin, or there are several hard nodules? In other words, would anyone who touches it know that there's something special and not natural going on there?
yes, the feeling of non-homogeneity of fabrics is clearly present!!!! Especially when it's very warm. but if it is cooler, it looks very good and thick to the touch and visually. You can deeply feel hard capsules with cherries, I understand that they were large cavities in which there was gel, it was absorbed, and the tissue remained - I hope that it will become soft over time...
Visually you've got a great shape with a nice evenness. I'm so jealous of your results! Do you have any recent pics when you're hard?
I didn't understand the question!?
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:23 am

I was asking if you have pictures of your penis erect, to see what the results are like.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

4sumfun wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:32 am
Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:23 am

I was asking if you have pictures of your penis erect, to see what the results are like.
my erection is good
Attachments
IMG_20231222_204846.jpg
IMG_20231111_213309.jpg
IMG_20231111_213222.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I studied some information and here are my conclusions! I came to this conclusion myself, but the information I found on the net confirmed it. Why you should not introduce large doses of SL and KY. When we inject not a large amount, but up to 15-20 ml in one point, then our body can gradually remove it without consequences and solid lumps (depends on the personal properties of the body). As soon as you have introduced an amount that is difficult for the body to interact with, or the body understands that it is a very large amount to absorb, our immunity forms a pocket around the gel and tries to encapsulate it, building up around the tissue! when the cavity starts to shrink you are left with rather large hard lumps of skin! This happened to me now and I think it is a difficult situation to get rid of these lumps! My advice to everyone is not to go too far and not to introduce large amounts with long breaks!
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

id agree with everything you stated there
i have been injecting SL in 10 ml top ups and its going great slow and steady for me but my shaft is now deffo thicker long term and ive had no issues thankfully :D
great advice for anyone
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Good photos are enough, now I want to show how it looks when it is very warm in the room!
Attachments
enough knots!  I am now pumping several times a day, I hope it is a leveler!
enough knots! I am now pumping several times a day, I hope it is a leveler!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel had a similar look when he got to 20 inches, but after about three or four months of hiatus it evened out, I thought so, so I'm hoping that I have all the lumps of the leveler too. Because excess skin is already enough and it will stay with me forever...
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Whenever you are injecting, I’ve read multiple different types of injections from others. Is it between skin layers, or is it like when saline is done and it’s all the way under the skin? I just got some ordered and need some guidance on this. Is 20Ga 10ml syringe sufficient? I appreciate all input on this. It is fascinating to see your journey.
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

In my case it's like saline solution, I inject it into the bag not between the layers of skin. My first time it was 60 ml and you get a very good size and big and heavy. I used a 21G syringe and 10 ml for my opinion is not enough.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

great progress fella and awsome results how much do you inject and how often im doing Sl top ups of 10ml every couple of weeks and happy with my progress love it totally :D
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Marcus20 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:28 am Whenever you are injecting, I’ve read multiple different types of injections from others. Is it between skin layers, or is it like when saline is done and it’s all the way under the skin? I just got some ordered and need some guidance on this. Is 20Ga 10ml syringe sufficient? I appreciate all input on this. It is fascinating to see your journey.
Yes, that will be great!