My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:40 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:41 pm
Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:19 am Hello everyone! I have been following all the forum threads for a while now and several months ago I injected 200 ml of KY into my balls. It's been a while and this is what my results look like now. They went all the way down and are a little heavy but I think I will be injecting more soon as I want more volume. What do you guys think?
ATTENTION, FAKE AND SCAM
Rat25's stories and photos are full of nonsense and photoshop. Don't reply to his stupid messages, it's fake fake and fake again!!!
I respect your opinion. Everyone can believe what they want. I have told the truth and at no time have I said that your posts are false. First time and last time I upload a photo. Thank you for your contribution
I forbid you to write in my topic! Create your Werther's Wet Dreams theme and upload Photoshop and your fantasy to it. I have too many surveys, sons, for me to take it for at least a quality photoshop.
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:41 pm
TinyMe wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:51 pm I refuse to believe it!

That huge cock and those gargantuan testicles on a regular frame look nothing short of completely believable! :lol: :lol:
Thank you very much! Someone who believes me... but that's why I'm ashamed. I show a picture and they tell me it's all a lie....
Don’t be shy, start your own thread and post lots of pictures of your colossal cock and gargantuan gonads!!

I want to see more! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:32 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:30 pm
Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:40 pm

I respect your opinion. Everyone can believe what they want. I have told the truth and at no time have I said that your posts are false. First time and last time I upload a photo. Thank you for your contribution
I forbid you to write in my topic! Create your Werther's Wet Dreams theme and upload Photoshop and your fantasy to it. I have too many surveys, sons, for me to take it for at least a quality photoshop.
Good for you. All the best. Regards

For real, start your own thread and post any/all pics ya like. Large balls and dick are great but maybe not use others threads
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I hope that this flood with fake photos is over!

Today I couldn't stand it and added 30 ml to my balls. to the left and right 30 ml. and 15 to the rooster, only 75 ml. And I began to understand the guys who said that on the background of a large size, additions do not really add size, visually. There is some increase effect, in the short term, but I don't feel much difference anymore. I will add one more photo to this story, and you write to me (do you have a fresh eye) is there progress?))) I don't quite understand now how my body will absorb such an amount, because in total I have already added 300 ml. and I plan to go up to 500ml and take a break. My pants can't hide it anymore, I'm not afraid, because it's my business, but today I still bought a XXXL t-shirt so that at least in the gym I don't provoke anything)))
Attachments
IMG_20230922_111045.jpg
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:23 am I hope that this flood with fake photos is over!

Today I couldn't stand it and added 30 ml to my balls. to the left and right 30 ml. and 15 to the rooster, only 75 ml. And I began to understand the guys who said that on the background of a large size, additions do not really add size, visually. There is some increase effect, in the short term, but I don't feel much difference anymore. I will add one more photo to this story, and you write to me (do you have a fresh eye) is there progress?))) I don't quite understand now how my body will absorb such an amount, because in total I have already added 300 ml. and I plan to go up to 500ml and take a break. My pants can't hide it anymore, I'm not afraid, because it's my business, but today I still bought a XXXL t-shirt so that at least in the gym I don't provoke anything)))

You've made some great gains with the KY cause wow that's freaking hot! You can tell there's some growth but it's not as noticable as your earlier injections.

How is the encapsulation going? Erect versus flaccid?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:23 am I hope that this flood with fake photos is over!

This looks huge! Got any side on pics?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
areaman

Post by areaman »

Getting seriously big!!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

My bag is full and I don't see the point of adding more now, I have to wait until the skin gets used to it and stretches enough! But my cock is quite sluggish and can still grow, so today I added 20 ml to the cock, 10 on the left side and 10 on the right. I added to the base of the penis so that there would be no migration under the weight to the head of the cock and so it would be thicker! Now I'll work on the level while my bag gets used to it, when everything reaches its maximum, I'll have to take a break.
p.s. tried masturbation, and found that I can't cum, probably it's due to a change in sensitivity, I didn't think about it... Squirrel, what about you???
Attachments
I am constantly haunted by the feeling that I am not big enough, and this is probably some form of dysmorsophobia
I am constantly haunted by the feeling that I am not big enough, and this is probably some form of dysmorsophobia
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Mr213hack wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:22 pm Definitely looks like it grew huge to me. What are your favorite spots to inject my friend? Also what kinda girth do you have midshaft after that large of an injection?
sorry I didn't understand the question exactly but I didn't take any measurements but my cock is bigger than my wrist
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

4sumfun wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:21 pm

You've made some great gains with the KY cause wow that's freaking hot! You can tell there's some growth but it's not as noticable as your earlier injections.

How is the encapsulation going? Erect versus flaccid?
Thank you! Now everything is quite hard and tense for me, but I feel good! I wake up with an erection))) I have a strong erection if I want it, but half the length of my cock is hidden in the sack and now I only have access to half of the cock.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

TinyMe wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:03 pm

This looks huge! Got any side on pics?
I don't quite understand which side you are interested in seeing))))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

areaman wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:11 am Getting seriously big!!

I want to try to be as monster huge as possible and then wait for the body to absorb it!
modex

Post by modex »

I want to try to be as monster huge as possible and then wait for the body to absorb it!
That sounds like a somewhat risky but nevertheless very decent plan.