3 inch tube debut!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpernackel

Re: 3 inch tube debut!

Post by pumpernackel »

The explicit description of your pumping procedure is very interesting but I think perhaps you left some details out. When you’re staying „in my 3 inch tube on my second hour at 15-20“ Hg and I’ll stay in here for another hour and a half“ do you pump with the same high pressure all the time or are you varying up and down?
I read in your post from Dec 17, 2022: „Right now I’m at 5~8hg just cruising I’ll try to stay in for 3hrs at this hg“ didn’t you change pressure during that time? How long can you withstand pressures from 20-30 Hg? Can you describe your feeling when at this pressure? Did you ever think of making a short video of a session? I’m expecting the next pics soon – thank you.

Cheers
pumpernackel
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

Good job!
Really impressive how you can use such high pressures and the skin on your dick looks just fine.
I am also curious how your progression will turn out and especially what permanent gains you get.
I suspect high pressure pumping is the one and only thing that brings permanent gains adequately.
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

pumpernackel wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:24 pm The explicit description of your pumping procedure is very interesting but I think perhaps you left some details out. When you’re staying „in my 3 inch tube on my second hour at 15-20“ Hg and I’ll stay in here for another hour and a half“ do you pump with the same high pressure all the time or are you varying up and down?
I read in your post from Dec 17, 2022: „Right now I’m at 5~8hg just cruising I’ll try to stay in for 3hrs at this hg“ didn’t you change pressure during that time? How long can you withstand pressures from 20-30 Hg? Can you describe your feeling when at this pressure? Did you ever think of making a short video of a session? I’m expecting the next pics soon – thank you.

Cheers
pumpernackel
In the 3.0 tube I stay at 15~20hg I stay at this pressure all the time when I pump in the 3.0 tube, 17DEC 22 in the 3.0 trying for a long marathon session that’s why I was at 5~8hg. I can withstand the 20hg for about 20mins and 30hg for about 5~8mins anything other that in the 3.0 it starts to hurt. The feeling inside the 3.0 is great and sometimes I think a blister is starting to form, but it’s just me expanding in the tube, also it’s pulls me hard. One thing I am experiencing is I’m growing more skin due to me expanding my donut even not pump the extra skin completely covers my glands.
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:45 pm Good job!
Really impressive how you can use such high pressures and the skin on your dick looks just fine.
I am also curious how your progression will turn out and especially what permanent gains you get.
I suspect high pressure pumping is the one and only thing that brings permanent gains adequately.
I can use high HG because I built my way up to it and yes I get blisters when I go too hard sometimes but hey it’s a part of the program. My progression so far has been great, I’ve gained some extra skin on my shaft and when not pumped it covers up my glands. When I began I had a small donut and now it’s massive! Non bone pressed I’m 6inches bone pressed I’m 6 1/2 inches. Pumped I’m about 7 maybe 7 1/2inches I haven’t measured girth recently but I’ll measure it in my next session. Going high hg is the way to go for me! I blow through my smaller tubes within 10 to 15 minutes now. Im looking to buy a mushroom maker tube from LA Pump and a monster tube junior. Soon I’ll be retiring my 2.0 tube and maybe my 2.0 elliptical. So now I’ll buy 2.5 elliptical and 2.5 thick wall from LA Pump. As for permanent results I’m sure that I’ll make some good gains in the future how big I don’t know. I want to fully pack my 3.0 tube and buy 3.25, and 3.50 tube.
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

I’m pumping now I just finished in my 2.0 at 10~15hg in 13mins I totally packed it, and I said let’s go big and jumped in the 3.0 tube now at 15hg! I may bump it up to 20hg maybe 25hg for a ten min set. I’m expanding in the 3.0 very rapidly at 15hg. Later I will measure girth and pictures will follow up after this post! Here’s the pictures I’m in the 3.0 tube in this photo set.

Update:
Girth at donut 8inches
Mid Shaft 8inches
Base 9inches

Today I went in my 2.0 and packed it in 10 minutes at 15hg then I went into my 3.0 for 30 mins at 17~25hg the expansion is going faster and faster time I pump. I’ll do another 3.0 session later on today. I’ll shoot for 3hrs at 10~15hg.
Attachments
Fresh in the 3.0
Fresh in the 3.0
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0220.png
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg
migueldiazcanel

Looking good!
3 hours at high pressure, Jesus...
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:58 pm Looking good!
Thanks! 🥃🤙🏽
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

Today’s session in 2.0 and 3.0 tubes at 10~16hg with a set at 26hg for 5mins. I packed the 2.0 in 10 mins.
Attachments
Filling up the tube in the 3.0
Filling up the tube in the 3.0
Base expansion in 3.0
Base expansion in 3.0
26hg in the 3.0 tube
26hg in the 3.0 tube
migueldiazcanel

Do you think being black helps to withstand pressure better?
Do you have tougher skin or something?
Some black guys on the forum mentioned not being able to use high pressure, so I don't understand it. But I do believe having black skin must be better than anything else, why wouldn't it be stronger than the average.
Either way, good for you. I would love to be able to pump like that, I can't imagine the day I could comfortably sit for 3 sec at 20hg. It also becomes very uncomfortable just reaching 15hg.
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:56 am Do you think being black helps to withstand pressure better?
Some black guys on the forum mentioned not being able to use high pressure, so I don't understand it. But I do believe having black skin must be better than anything else, why wouldn't it be stronger than the average.
Either way, good for you. I would love to be able to pump like that, I can't imagine the day I could comfortably sit for 3 sec at 20hg. It also becomes very uncomfortable just reaching 15hg.
I don’t think being black helps me being able to withstand higher hg, my skin is very conditioned for high hg and I worked my way up to it. I think if you take your time and train your skin, I think you will be able to go higher in hg. Prelude has some amazing results using high hg. I have hit 30hg before and high hg works for me and I grow and expand more and more! Thank you for your comment!
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

Kabio wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:13 pm
migueldiazcanel wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:56 am Do you think being black helps to withstand pressure better?
I don’t think being black helps me being able to withstand higher hg, my skin is very conditioned for high hg and I worked my way up to it. I think if you take your time and train your skin, I think you will be able to go higher in hg. Prelude has some amazing results using high hg. I have hit 30hg before and high hg works for me and I grow and expand more and more! Thank you for your comment!
In my 2.0 tube, 2.0 elliptical tube, and 2 1/4 tube I expand fast under high hg. I pack these tubes faster than before. Ie I pack the 2.0 tube in 8 mins now. My 2.0 elliptical I pack it in about 10~12 mins, and I pack the 2 1/4 tube in about 15 minutes. Also sometimes I start in my 2.0 tube and after I pack it then I’ll jump into my 3.0 tube. I pump at 15~20~25hg now I see better results while using these high hg. I can sit at 15hg with no problems this is where I pump at. 20hg is no problem for me too, 25hg I can take up to 20mins with no breaks, 30hg I can hit it for about 5mins when I go that high. I want to be able to stay in the 3.0 at 30hg for 15mins. The higher I go in hg the faster I expand. Here are some new photos I took today in my session in the 2.0 and 3.0 tubes. At 15hg to 25hg.
Attachments
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0656.jpeg
IMG_0653.jpeg
IMG_0652.jpeg
20hg
20hg
25hg
25hg
15hg
15hg
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

Kabio wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:23 am
Kabio wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:13 pm
In my 2.0 tube, 2.0 elliptical tube, and 2 1/4 tube I expand fast under high hg. I pack these tubes faster than before. Ie I pack the 2.0 tube in 8 mins now. My 2.0 elliptical I pack it in about 10~12 mins, and I pack the 2 1/4 tube in about 15 minutes. Also sometimes I start in my 2.0 tube and after I pack it then I’ll jump into my 3.0 tube. I pump at 15~20~25hg now I see better results while using these high hg. I can sit at 15hg with no problems this is where I pump at. 20hg is no problem for me too, 25hg I can take up to 20mins with no breaks, 30hg I can hit it for about 5mins when I go that high. I want to be able to stay in the 3.0 at 30hg for 15mins. The higher I go in hg the faster I expand. Here are some new photos I took today in my session in the 2.0 and 3.0 tubes. At 15hg to 25hg.
When I finish my session I double band at my base for 15 to 20mins so I can expand more out of the tube, right now my skin is tight and extremely hard!
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

I did a short session yesterday in the 3.0 tube at 10~16hg for an hour. I started in the 3.0 tube from a cold start my base insta packs the tube now! I’m currently in the 3.0 now I started in this tube at 15~20hg I’m growing a lot skin on the bottom of my shaft near the glands. I need to work on getting more skin on the top of my shaft near the glands. I’m so close to being able to skin roll over my glands. I’m going to buy a new hand pump today at harbor freight. I need to repair my hand pump I got from LA Pump which was $72 🤬I found out harbor freight sells the same one for$24.99 with all of gear so you can wet pump too, it’s brake bleeder kit.
Attachments
Out of the tube
Out of the tube
Working that donut
Working that donut
Kabio

Post by Kabio »

Great news!
After all of my hard work and dedication I can finally say that I can start off in my 3.0 tube! My base girth has expanded ie exploded 😂 I instapack the tube whole build up hg! No sack or fat pad skin. I’m getting my monster tube Jr soon! Hopefully the MTJ tube will help my expansion in my base and shaft, I’m still growing skin and my donut is getting bigger than bigger! Soon I’ll be able to skin roll my gland!
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

Good session. Keep pumping and pack that tube. Thanks for sharing.