Looking for your ass to play with, and open up :-)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

elsimate

Looking for your ass to play with, and open up :-)

Post by elsimate »

I am looking for a hungry and clean ass, to play with, i have some very big toys, a fuckmachine, and fisting gloves. Lots of lube :D
I would love to open you up slowly, so to ger you gapping, or have your rose, or even prolapse.
Love to worship a prolapse. Happy to go at your pace for your enjoyment. You don't have to play with me, just me you..
I am single, can accommodate, clean and tidy, i have e-stim and lots of other toys to use on you for your pleasure ..
Starsailor65

Re: Looking for your ass to play with, and open up :-)

Post by Starsailor65 »

elsimate wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:26 am I am looking for a hungry and clean ass, to play with, i have some very big toys, a fuckmachine, and fisting gloves. Lots of lube :D
I would love to open you up slowly, so to ger you gapping, or have your rose, or even prolapse.
Love to worship a prolapse. Happy to go at your pace for your enjoyment. You don't have to play with me, just me you..
I am single, can accommodate, clean and tidy, i have e-stim and lots of other toys to use on you for your pleasure ..
Hey, I’m not so far away in Plymouth and have enjoyed big toys, FF, saline, weight’s myself and would love to meet up at some point..