Filling up...

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

skrb22

Re: Filling up...

Post by skrb22 »

Austriapumper wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:26 am Der arme , sieht schon ziemlich gequält aus :D
Vielleicht ein wenig gequält, aber glücklich. :lol:
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Heute wurde er natürlich wieder "gequält". :roll: :D
Attachments
photo_2023-04-11_16-44-58.jpg
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Excellent. I'm working on mine at the moment. Thick donut as always. Love it!
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Starting the weekend getting thick
Attachments
photo_2023-04-14_18-01-54.jpg
Dutch86

Post by Dutch86 »

nice results! how much pressure? what is your routine?
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Dutch86 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:35 am nice results! how much pressure? what is your routine?
Thanks!
On average I'm pumping every other day, if my cock is showing no signs of exhaustion. (spongy erections, dry skin, etc.)
With my routine I go more by how I feel and how fast I'm expanding.
Current baseline is 15minutes @ 3-5inhg, 5 minutes break for 1 hour tube time.
After the first set I'm always alternating or spiking the pressure in the tube in random patterns to encourage growth.
When I'm packing fast I go for 20-25 minutes in the tube, later in the session even longer. When close to packing I raise the pressure to around 8inhg with spikes being double the pressure.
I'm always jerking the tube when staying in for longer.
When I notice my cock expanding beyond it's limits is when I push it further, taking advantage of the momentum, this can end in bruising and a break of a few days, but it always sets a new upper limit for size I can attain.
If I have the time, when packed I add another 30 minutes at comfortable pressure until the pack is solid and not deflating when releasing pressure.
Add some more recreational pumping to this and I'm averaging atleast half a day in the tube each week.
Only once had I a small blister, because my 2.5" can be tricky with my donut when overpacking and I feel it may become too small soon.
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Did some extreme pressure pumping this morning at around 18inhg, when suddenly with the next pulse to keep the pressure, my automatic pump just kept going and going. Probably some fluids got in and broke something. Display is only showing 20inhg, but this is just where it stops.
Was a bit scary at first, but after noticing I can still stop and also release pressure, I just went with it.
Too bad I can't use a bigger tube with it, because as awesome as the feeling of probably 30+ inhg or maybe even higher and the rapid expansion is, I don't want to risk blisters. :shock:
Attachments
photo_2023-08-03_23-02-10.jpg
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Looks good. Didnt think that little pump would pull that high of vacuum. I have a portable like that and it gets to 8inhg or so max.... stay safe and as always wonderful results!
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

pumper83 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:40 am Looks good. Didnt think that little pump would pull that high of vacuum. I have a portable like that and it gets to 8inhg or so max.... stay safe and as always wonderful results!
Normally it wouldn't ofc, 18inhg was the original max, I can't say for certain what kind of pressure it's pulling, but it's feeling a lot stronger than 20inhg.
I don't think it's super safe at this pressure and expansion rate, but my cock is taking it well so far, all the marathon pumping seems to pay off.
Did this for 10 minutes each day for the last 3 days
And thank you!
metopump

Post by metopump »

skrb22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:24 pm Did some extreme pressure pumping this morning at around 18inhg, when suddenly with the next pulse to keep the pressure, my automatic pump just kept going and going. Probably some fluids got in and broke something. Display is only showing 20inhg, but this is just where it stops.
Was a bit scary at first, but after noticing I can still stop and also release pressure, I just went with it.
Too bad I can't use a bigger tube with it, because as awesome as the feeling of probably 30+ inhg or maybe even higher and the rapid expansion is, I don't want to risk blisters. :shock:

That sounds exciting to let the suction just climb. I do short sets with my electric pump where I'll hit the suction button and hang on for a short burst. My pump maxes out at 20inhg, as long as my tube isn't packed the risk of blistering is low. I've learned that once the tube is packed I limit the suction to under 5inhg just enough suction to stay stretched out. Doing this I can sit in my packed tube for some time.
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

metopump wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:35 pm
skrb22 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:24 pm Did some extreme pressure pumping this morning at around 18inhg, when suddenly with the next pulse to keep the pressure, my automatic pump just kept going and going. Probably some fluids got in and broke something. Display is only showing 20inhg, but this is just where it stops.

That sounds exciting to let the suction just climb. I do short sets with my electric pump where I'll hit the suction button and hang on for a short burst. My pump maxes out at 20inhg, as long as my tube isn't packed the risk of blistering is low. I've learned that once the tube is packed I limit the suction to under 5inhg just enough suction to stay stretched out. Doing this I can sit in my packed tube for some time.
Oh it is very exciting! The pull at the base is incredible and so is my cock packing the tube in like 10 minutes.
Ofc I don't it 10 minutes straight, I feel it would be too much. But it's astonishing what a pumpers cock can take after all these years of pumping.
But I feel I'm a bit of an outlier anyway, I mostly pump at 5inhg with spikes to up to 10 when still growing in the tube, but when I pack I also go up to 15 or 20 until I reach max and stay there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling.
So far I only had 1 small blister and that was more of a mistake of me not using enough lube, being overpacked and not paying attention, because my cockhead got stuck in a way where pressure was just on one side of it.
But I came to notice that my skin is really stretchy, so that may be one reason why I don't have problems with blisters.
metopump

Post by metopump »

skrb22 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:19 pm
metopump wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:35 pm

Oh it is very exciting! The pull at the base is incredible and so is my cock packing the tube in like 10 minutes.
Ofc I don't it 10 minutes straight, I feel it would be too much. But it's astonishing what a pumpers cock can take after all these years of pumping.
But I feel I'm a bit of an outlier anyway, I mostly pump at 5inhg with spikes to up to 10 when still growing in the tube, but when I pack I also go up to 15 or 20 until I reach max and stay there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling.
So far I only had 1 small blister and that was more of a mistake of me not using enough lube, being overpacked and not paying attention, because my cockhead got stuck in a way where pressure was just on one side of it.
But I came to notice that my skin is really stretchy, so that may be one reason why I don't have problems with blisters.
Reading that is getting me excited and has got me setting goals for my session tomarrow. One being to pack my warm up tube in under 15 minutes, but I want to it done in 10. After the pack I'll relax in the tube for at least 30 minutes to get that good stretch. I jelq with a massage cream the advertised to pregnant women then use my regular pump lube. I'm thinking the cream is helping prevent the blisters from form, I haven't gotten one in a while. This is even if I sit in the tube for a couple hours, but I've been keep a close eye on how much suction I'm using. Might have to push it a little this session. I loved reading what you write.
luxor55

Post by luxor55 »

skrb22 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:06 am Starting the weekend getting thick
Looks Hot 🔥
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Looked at some of my old pics because of another thread.
Sadly I didn't really take accurate measurements over the years, but I did notice changes in thickness and ofc foreskin.
Hope they are in actual order, there's two pics before I started out pumping, one 5+ years old and the rest from the last 2 years.
Attachments
kruste2.png
laecherlichsteif.png
richtiggeil.png
photo_2023-09-15_17-56-40.jpg
photo_2023-09-15_17-56-38.jpg
photo_2023-09-15_17-56-34.jpg
photo_2023-09-15_17-56-28.jpg
photo_2022-05-29_00-04-27.jpg
ER1075

Post by ER1075 »