Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

baileysbuddy

Re: Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

Post by baileysbuddy »

KP, did you work up to 10 a little at a time, or just go there. I've gone to 8, but any higher and I'd be afraid of blisters. Comments?
kp2

Post by kp2 »

baileysbuddy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:57 am KP, did you work up to 10 a little at a time, or just go there. I've gone to 8, but any higher and I'd be afraid of blisters. Comments?
That's a good question - because there's lots of chatter about low or high pressure routines. I'm finding that daily cock-only i can now start at 5 and by set 3 (20-30mins) i can be at 10 for pretty much the whole set, plus maybe the next 2. After that I have to come back down to a 6-8" range. However, I do pulse pump- hold- release up to 15" at the end of these mid-to-later sets. It has taken weeks of 6+ times a week pumping to condition to these pressures, and I'm still not fully conditioned to 8+ (getting there tho) - but I've had no blisters (...yet).

With ball work... anything over 2" on the pump gauge is too much for my balls, but they grow anyway!

Take a read through my thread - I want to be open and descriptive in what I'm doing and experiencing. If something's not clear I'll gladly reply to a Q (thanks for asking!).
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Thanks for the inputKP
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Today's exploration in size. About 35 mins in. May pump for up to another 2 hours - no rush today .. trying to keep warm seems to be the mission!
Attachments
16695861656513768703786837353649.jpg
kp2

Post by kp2 »

And here's the 90min or so result.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=250181

The sac is beginning to balloon up the base of the cock - which is what I want.

However, today I have another experiment before continuing. Pop over to the ball pumping forum for something a bit different.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

The end of today's pumping...
Attachments
16696015202296499174137762911367.jpg
kp2

Post by kp2 »

I'm at home in Covid isolation. Bugger.

But, I've learnt a couple of things.
1. Do not pump at a non-low pressure when you've got the rona. I pumped cock at like 2" and it micro blood-blistered more than I've ever seen. This is understandable in hindsight as the virus is a cell boundary attacker - and a bit of pressure would lead to the blistering- which hurts.
2. Low pressure (sub 1") seems unaffected - and that's where I pump my balls (unless my gauge is hopelessly uncalibrated).

So, here's a 99.9% packed ex Moccona 200g jar of some cock but almost all balls.
Attachments
16708158157512361249866518997037.jpg
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi kp2,
I was just reading your new posts from Sep 11 to Nov 27, 2022, wherein you describe the application of Prelude 99's B1G routine and the results achieved.

In his instructions he says in starter stage you begin with Pressure Time at 5-7“Hg @ 5 minutes alternating with Break Time at 1-2“ Hg @ 2 minutes and doing this for a a Pressure Time of 30 minutes.

Quote: This entire process counts as 1 complete Session and will be performed 4 times before you can move on to the next Phase.

Now my question: what ist he next phase? Is it an increased time range (+3 PT/BT cycles) or an increased pressure range (from 5“ Hg to 7“ Hg) or both or the novice stage or the beginner stage?

How do you handle the B1G routine? I would be pleased if you could explain this to me.
Do you pulse pump with an electrical pump or manually?

Your posts after such a long hiatus contain so much information that any pumper can still learn something, especially about high pressure pumping and the feelings associated with it. Weren't you afraid to go to 20" Hg? Did 10" and 20" Hg get you close to cum?
Looking forward to your reply and thanks in advance.

pumpernackel
kp2

Post by kp2 »

I finally managed to get the per-ball jar set with their own tap and be well enough to pump fully and have the time to pump to an each ball stage. And here they are.... attached.

Each jar definitely needs its own tap to enable the pressure to be switched during entry and first-pump. After that, just pump! Although it basically immobilizes me to pump this way...!
Attachments
16722017934566092621361295662301.jpg
Last edited by kp2 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bgrdabtr300

Post by Bgrdabtr300 »

kp2 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:32 pm I finally managed to get the per-ball hard set with their own tap and be well enough to pump fully and have the time to pump to an each ball stage. And here they are.... attached.

Each jar definitely needs its own tap to enable the pressure to be switched during entry and first-pump. After that, just pump! Although it basically immobilizes me to pump this way...!
This is really intriguing… 🤔
Working for low hanging heavy balls ⚾️
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Does this give that split ball look?
How is the pull on the nuts, I'm sure they swell a little more than usual.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Damn... never been able to get any twin baller experiment to work myself... my old two stage no longer "fits" due to KY... I really need to get the crafting tools out again but still wish I could find some better options for ready made seals.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

kp2 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:32 pm I finally managed to get the per-ball jar set with their own tap and be well enough to pump fully and have the time to pump to an each ball stage. And here they are.... attached.

Nice, working on acrylic twin tube at moment .. good pic
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Thanks all for the comments ☺
FamilyGuy wrote:...
- at the moment, no split ball look ... yet, but... it has potential - i could see it resolving to do that when I had to stop. It's the usual story of repetition and time... The pull is easier to go to higher pressure, and yes, the swell was noticeably extra!
Metal_Micky wrote:...
- the individual jar taps is key, and the T-connector in the air tubing makes it super easy.
Welshy wrote:...
- using the glass jars because they were available :wink:
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Ok. I've recently not done any cock-only pumping due to a tube pressure holding problem.

So I've focused on balls - and today is the biggest I've got them in a long while... It's taken 2.5 hours, but they are getting bigger quicker and able to handle higher pressure. The main issue with gaining the higher pressures has been conditioning my pelvis pad to take the rim pressure. We're getting there!

They've just touched the end of this jar.... next quest is to dominate the rest of it to a total packing.
Attachments
The tap connector stuck they're with superglue and Kneed-It. 4mm hose in a5mm hole filled with a diamond drill.
The tap connector stuck they're with superglue and Kneed-It. 4mm hose in a5mm hole filled with a diamond drill.