charlie's pump pics (old)

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bullcunt

Re: charlie's pump pics

Post by bullcunt »

Aahh I'm not smart with things like that. I'd break something either way, and I don't have the money to be messing around with it lol
Swedenagain

Post by Swedenagain »

So lovely. Cheers from us
marlin1

Post by marlin1 »

Love the pics
Fineboy45

Post by Fineboy45 »

Hi every body I would like to pass on my observations to confirm my thinking ladies with large facial lips can have large labia lips, I did mention this to a friend who said it was true of his ex. Love your comments.
thanks fineboy
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:44 am Seriously cute panties, BUT that ass shot is over the top!!!! LOVE that thick hanging pussy and that inviting ass. So plush :twisted: Keep up the pumping and hydrate! You'll see the difference for sure. Thanks once again for sharing your most yummy body with us all Cunt. Here's to a growing New Year 2023!!!
Why people buy Froehle I will never know, they are very poorly manufactured. The Cock ones are like cheap cola bottles, after spending so much on pump cylinders I make my own now. I am sorry you had to fund out. Still many better out there. :)
Fineboy45

Post by Fineboy45 »

I'm new to this side of things and would'nt believe it possible you look so gorgeous so full and dare I say succulent.
Thanks for the photo's
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Why people buy Froehle I will never know, they are very poorly manufactured.
Did you ever try Froehle cups on a womans labia? They work best for most users here, afaik.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Last edited by bullcunt on Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

lovely pumped pussy
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

GREATTTTT Big pumped Cunt Charlie :twisted: Just love your rear shots. What a lovely ass with big pumped lips hanging thick :D Thanks for sharing once again and keep on pumping having fun!
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Awesome pumping session. Amazing progression. Keep up the good work.
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Amazing pump session! I also love the pics for your swollen pussy from behind!
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Thank you for all the nice words, I'll share my thoughts at last lol

So I've learned that I definitely prefer the cup shape of a Froehle rather than the cylinder of the Thickwall, more comfortable and overall am getting better, less lop-sided results when using the Froehle.
Wet pumping, even with the inclusion of many relaxing bath salts, doesn't seem to get me any further. If anything, I've anecdotally only found worse results in wet pumping, even if it's for the same duration as a regular session. Plus, I hate long baths, so that knowledge eases me more than anything.
While I have seen a change in my average size since I started pumping, I'm currently stuck at a plateau where I've not gotten much bigger since around November. I struggle with long sessions for a plethora of reasons, so I think I'll have a bit of a hard time trying to push past my current size... Still, I'm aiming to break that record of course.
Found that poppers do loosen me up the slightest bit, but not really enough for me to tolerate the headaches and spontaneous combustion sensation that poppers always give me lol.

The twist suckers broke by the way, I think I mentioned before but not sure. Also not getting much growth from the little rubber ones (I can't remember what they're called by name lol), so as far as nipples go I'm not doing great. Unrelated to pumping, but I'm thinking about getting a breast reduction much sooner than I planned as it's starting to cause me some big problems irl lol.

Another unrelated thing, I'm really interested in getting my first genital piercing, but unsure of which to get. I may make a separate thread asking after that in the piercing/body mod topic. Wanted a Christina, but apparently they're prone to rejection, and I haven't got the emotional tolerance for that!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by asslicker061 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

No, I doubt there's anything ready-made that isn't a pump cylinder that'd be the right shape. And I'm not a DIYer to any degree lol, so I can't see myself making one from scratch.