New-ish, back to pumping!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bullcunt

New-ish, back to pumping!

Post by bullcunt »

Hey everyone, I'm Charlie. I had an account back in March under the name maria-wills but wasn't comfortable sharing any photos, but as promised, I am happy to now so, here I am! I decided to make a new account for this. I'm an 18 year old trans man - but you can call me by any pronouns - and I started pumping in early March. I took a break for a couple months and this month I've started up again. My main goal is to grow my cunt as big as possible, and ultimately beat wowimbig's astonishing size.

Soon, I'll be sharing some things on OF and twitter, both of which with the username @cuntbull, but I'll also be posting a good amount of sexy pics and vids on here. Aside from pumping, I'm super into toys; mainly d1ldos. I LOVE to masturbate with a freshly pumped cunt. Right now I have one cylinder from Thickwall, and a homemade cylinder that I use to pump my clit. In the future I'd also love to pump my tits and nipples, but right now I'm focused mainly on my cunt. If anyone has any recommendations on good cylinders please let me know, as I'm always learning and always eager to find the best fit for myself.

I'm not interested in romance or 1-1 by the way - I like to please only myself, or many people at once, no in-between hehe! However, being the attention seeker I am, I love lots of comments and PMs with words of encouragement and inspiration, so please reply to your heart's content!

Ich bin auch lerne Deutsch, aber nicht fließend and nicht gut. Hilf mir zu lernst bitte <3 Ich spreche nur Englisch lol.

Some photos from tonight's quick pumping session. Went for maybe a half hour or so... I like the one that looks like a heart the most <3

Last edited by bullcunt on Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumphanger

Re: New-ish, back to pumping!

Post by pumphanger »

Welcome back(ish) !!!
Plump and delicious 😋 😍
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

bullcunt wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:26 am Hey everyone, I'm Charlie. I had an account back in March under the name maria-wills but wasn't comfortable sharing any photos, but as promised, I am happy to now so, here I am! I decided to make a new account for this. I'm an 18 year old trans man - but you can call me by any pronouns - and I started pumping in early March. I took a break for a couple months and this month I've started up again. My main goal is to grow my cunt as big as possible, and ultimately beat wowimbig's astonishing size.

Soon, I'll be sharing some things on OF and twitter, both of which with the username @cuntbull, but I'll also be posting a good amount of sexy pics and vids on here. Aside from pumping, I'm super into toys; mainly d1ldos. I LOVE to masturbate with a freshly pumped cunt. Right now I have one cylinder from Thickwall, and a homemade cylinder that I use to pump my clit. In the future I'd also love to pump my tits and nipples, but right now I'm focused mainly on my cunt. If anyone has any recommendations on good cylinders please let me know, as I'm always learning and always eager to find the best fit for myself.

I'm not interested in romance or 1-1 by the way - I like to please only myself, or many people at once, no in-between hehe! However, being the attention seeker I am, I love lots of comments and PMs with words of encouragement and inspiration, so please reply to your heart's content!

Ich bin auch lerne Deutsch, aber nicht fließend and nicht gut. Hilf mir zu lernst bitte <3 Ich spreche nur Englisch lol.

Some photos from tonight's quick pumping session. Went for maybe a half hour or so... I like the one that looks like a heart the most <3

Sehr gut gepumpt und ich bin mir sicher da geht noch mehr. Kompliment.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Thank you both! Shaving this evening so tonight's session should be better. Pics will be more appealing too hopefully lol.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hot thick and juicy luscious lips
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Can I just ask a question please? If you are so into your feminine physiology and exploring the sexuality that your biology allows, what is it about your “anything” that makes you a trans man?

Genuinely interested as I have a gay non-binary (biological) daughter who presents as female and I’d like to know a bit more about others. 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Sure thing! I've been trying to give you a good response about 40 minutes now but it's always too long-winded and ramble-y and hard to follow, so...

What makes me a trans man is that I was once a girl, but I am now a man - socially, that is. I present entirely as a man in real life and in other social situations, while still having the body of a woman. I don't dislike my body 24/7 (which is a common misconception around trans people). There is sexual dysphoria, which is the strong discrepancy/discomfort towards your sexual organs and secondary sexual identifiers/qualities (e.g. penis or vagina, breasts, hips, Adam's apple, voice, e.t.c); then there is social dysphoria, which is the extreme discomfort towards being seen as a woman (if you are FTM), as a man (if you are MTF), or otherwise an identity that you do not associate with.

The former of the two, I experience very little of. While I do suffer from dysphoria associated with my facial structure, breasts, e.t.c., this isn't constant. It can be triggered, or I could just wake up one day and feel more shitty about those things than usual. I rarely get dysphoria stemming from discomfort in having breasts or a vagina. On the other hand, I do tend to experience a lot of social dysphoria. Presenting myself as a man alleviates that dysphoria, and when I look *just right* I feel amazing.

Long way to say "Acting like a man makes me feel good". Anyway, onto the other part of this.

I don't have much of an answer as to why I'm so into my own body and the very obviously female aspects of it. I suppose because I don't experience much sexual dysphoria I'm happy to look at and touch my body whenever the urge takes me. On top of that, being a full-on attention seeker, having the body of a woman gives me the advantage of being more attractive to perverts by default. In my personal opinion, women doing weird, perverse, bizarre shit is incredibly hot.

So the TL;DR form of that is: I'm so horny all of the time that it overrides any distaste I have towards my body. What makes me a trans man is that I was a girl and now I have transitioned to being a man.

I hope this is helpful, I'm sooo sorry this ended up being massively long haha x
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

bullcunt wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:42 am Sure thing! I've been trying to give you a good response about 40 minutes now but it's always too long-winded and ramble-y and hard to follow, so...

What makes me a trans man is that I was once a girl, but I am now a man - socially, that is. I present entirely as a man in real life and in other social situations, while still having the body of a woman. I don't dislike my body 24/7 (which is a common misconception around trans people). There is sexual dysphoria, which is the strong discrepancy/discomfort towards your sexual organs and secondary sexual identifiers/qualities (e.g. penis or vagina, breasts, hips, Adam's apple, voice, e.t.c); then there is social dysphoria, which is the extreme discomfort towards being seen as a woman (if you are FTM), as a man (if you are MTF), or otherwise an identity that you do not associate with.

The former of the two, I experience very little of. While I do suffer from dysphoria associated with my facial structure, breasts, e.t.c., this isn't constant. It can be triggered, or I could just wake up one day and feel more shitty about those things than usual. I rarely get dysphoria stemming from discomfort in having breasts or a vagina. On the other hand, I do tend to experience a lot of social dysphoria. Presenting myself as a man alleviates that dysphoria, and when I look *just right* I feel amazing.

Long way to say "Acting like a man makes me feel good". Anyway, onto the other part of this.

I don't have much of an answer as to why I'm so into my own body and the very obviously female aspects of it. I suppose because I don't experience much sexual dysphoria I'm happy to look at and touch my body whenever the urge takes me. On top of that, being a full-on attention seeker, having the body of a woman gives me the advantage of being more attractive to perverts by default. In my personal opinion, women doing weird, perverse, bizarre shit is incredibly hot.

So the TL;DR form of that is: I'm so horny all of the time that it overrides any distaste I have towards my body. What makes me a trans man is that I was a girl and now I have transitioned to being a man.

I hope this is helpful, I'm sooo sorry this ended up being massively long haha x

Most times it will take a lot for descriptive reasons! I think most of us here would have a long story as to describe ourselves on many levels and how we may or may not be comfortable with our own make-up. Also why we do what we do...if we're honest with ourselves.
And I admit...id probably fall into the perv category. Because you look absolutely gorgeous 😍⚘️ and delicious 😍 😋. I am soooo much the voyeur 😈
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Thanks Charlie 👍🏻

This has been a great help to my old brain! 🤣

Your explanation of yourself just made me think, “well aren’t you just a female transvestite”?

So I Googled What is the female version of a transvestite?

“People assigned female at birth but living as a man may describe themselves as a "transgender man", while those assigned male at birth but living as a woman may call themselves a "transgender woman". These terms can be shortened to "trans man" or "trans woman".”

Simple really…

Btw, that third to last paragraph gave me a proper chuckle, love your honesty 😉
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

It's not a commonly used term anymore, but some trans folk do still describe themselves as transvestites, including myself to some degree. Imo the definitions of "transgender", "transsexual," and "transvestite" are subjective, but I would describe "transgender" as being any person who has transition from one gender to another; "transsexual" as someone who has undergone a medical transition (HRT, surgery, e.t.c.); and a transvestite as anyone who enjoys presenting as another sex for entertainment (drag, crossdressing, experimental fashion), or for sexual satisfaction for themself or for others.

So I guess I'd call myself a transgender male transvestite lol
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

🤪
B33FDICK

Post by B33FDICK »

great pics! thanks for sharing.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

You're very welcome! Check up on my other thread for more photos if you're interested :) xx