Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Taurox

Re: Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

Post by Taurox »

I actually did add 60ml to my sack yesterday, as I was bored, though apparently I had room for much more. A lot of it went "forward" so I didn't get much width. 80-100ml probably would have been closer to the intended effect, but I'm not unhappy. No fever this time, at least.

Foreskin is maintaining decent thickness this time around, which is encouraging.
Attachments
x_20230527_081704.jpg
x_20230527_081611.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I was going to add 60ml to my sack but immediately saw blood in the catheter so that was that. I don't think I hit a blood vessel and in all likelihood was just random blood but it was just not worth proceeding. Oh well. That's more of a side project anyway 🙂

Things are slightly looser now but the size is holding surprisingly steady, so I think the skin may be growing from the constant stretch I'm getting. Towards the base it's 9.5" soft and up at the foreskin it's smaller but has grown a lot. As usual, I have no idea what exactly is going on in there but overall it feels like progress.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I sometimes had that happen. I just stop and try someonwhere else.

Yours sure is looking like a real monster cock now. Biggest I've been is 8.5 around the middle. Keep pics updated, interesting to see the changes.

How much do you inject into a single spot?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Most of the injections I did recently were about 30-40ml per spot. Of course, much of that spreads out.

I keep waiting for the usual decrease in size but I feel like it's somehow gotten a little bigger 😂
Attachments
x_20230528_210315.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I think some of the Surgilube in my sack escaped its encapsulation because there was a bit more swelling there. Annoying when it happens unexpectedly like that but not a big deal. Otherwise size is holding surprisingly steady, which is a bit different than usual.
Attachments
x_20230531_132312.jpg
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Taurox wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:17 am I think some of the Surgilube in my sack escaped its encapsulation because there was a bit more swelling there. Annoying when it happens unexpectedly like that but not a big deal. Otherwise size is holding surprisingly steady, which is a bit different than usual.
Think at some point it just can’t absorb it’s much as at first and gains will happen much faster. I noticed I haven’t lost much since I started. I’m so hard and fat it feels so tight
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

The issue is the skin has not stretched enough yet. It takes a long time to grow new skin as it stretches. Putting too much in too fast and it will move to the sac. Best to wait at least a month in between big fills. If it’s the sac it can take a lot more than the shaft. I went too fast on my shaft and caused necrosis in a spot and I have a scar there forever.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:17 am I think some of the Surgilube in my sack escaped its encapsulation because there was a bit more swelling there. Annoying when it happens unexpectedly like that but not a big deal. Otherwise size is holding surprisingly steady, which is a bit different than usual.
huge extraordinary results! Anyway, what kind of sex are you planning to have with such a huge cock?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Assuming normal sex is even possible now, which I doubt, I don't think it will be by the time I'm "finished".
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Everything is still pretty big and tight, but the skin is loosening up a tiny bit and growing. I've decided I'm going to give this a good long while to settle before adding any more. The size isn't really dropping much. My past experience is that the encapsulations take a while to really soften up so I'm going to wait until they hit that point.
Attachments
x_20230603_091815.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:34 am Everything is still pretty big and tight, but the skin is loosening up a tiny bit and growing. I've decided I'm going to give this a good long while to settle before adding any more. The size isn't really dropping much. My past experience is that the encapsulations take a while to really soften up so I'm going to wait until they hit that point.
The results are very impressive! It's so big that I can't imagine what can be done about it))) I'm also at the stage of encapsulation, but I want to wait until the size decreases and focus on the bag, because my penis is now such a size that it's impossible to have sex with my wife and it upsets her
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:17 am The results are very impressive! It's so big that I can't imagine what can be done about it))) I'm also at the stage of encapsulation, but I want to wait until the size decreases and focus on the bag, because my penis is now such a size that it's impossible to have sex with my wife and it upsets her
It's at least soda can thick now, if not bigger, and I hope it stays that size. Who knows exactly what will happen. I think my approach this time around of having a lot of extra slack in the skin, followed by adding as much as I possibly can and just letting it rest has been good. Assuming I do that again in a couple months I'm really curious to see what the result will be. Maybe my longterm goal should be liter bottle sized 😁. No silicone needed(?).
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:12 am
Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:17 am The results are very impressive! It's so big that I can't imagine what can be done about it))) I'm also at the stage of encapsulation, but I want to wait until the size decreases and focus on the bag, because my penis is now such a size that it's impossible to have sex with my wife and it upsets her
It's at least soda can thick now, if not bigger, and I hope it stays that size. Who knows exactly what will happen. I think my approach this time around of having a lot of extra slack in the skin, followed by adding as much as I possibly can and just letting it rest has been good. Assuming I do that again in a couple months I'm really curious to see what the result will be. Maybe my longterm goal should be liter bottle sized 😁. No silicone needed(?).
I hope that you will tell us the results of how you move everything, and I also like the next part with the liter bottle))
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Taurox wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:12 am
Love it man. Go for it.
musclepumper11

Post by musclepumper11 »

Delete
Last edited by musclepumper11 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.