Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

Post by just4me »

Its been almost exactly a year since your first post.
The difference in the pics is extreme.
when you inject to you go parallel to your shaft or 90 degrees
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi bud just wanted to say thanks for such a grear post on your SL trip the results are awesome and I too am on my own trip
done 3 injections so far without any issues to speak of and looking forward to the next one
i do have a post on here so check me out and any advice would be gratefully appreicated :)
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Just a small update. I'm still around, but I had a BAD experience. My own fault maybe. I'm not 100% sure what happened but it led to some skin that died, and I've been healing up ever since. I don't know if there was an infection or not but I had to squeeze the hell out of the affected area to clear it out and lost a lot of size there.

Long run, I'll likely be fine with probably a little scarring. Waiting to heal is just very un-fun. Risks of the hobby, I suppose...
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Happened to me. Too shallow of an injection. Takes a while to heal but that will freak you out. I still have a scar from mine. One of the reasons I stopped doing shaft injections.
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Taurox wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:26 am Just a small update. I'm still around, but I had a BAD experience. My own fault maybe. I'm not 100% sure what happened but it led to some skin that died, and I've been healing up ever since. I don't know if there was an infection or not but I had to squeeze the hell out of the affected area to clear it out and lost a lot of size there.

Long run, I'll likely be fine with probably a little scarring. Waiting to heal is just very un-fun. Risks of the hobby, I suppose...
Hi,
thanks for sharing that also.
Did you take any pictures to share?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:26 am Just a small update. I'm still around, but I had a BAD experience. My own fault maybe. I'm not 100% sure what happened but it led to some skin that died, and I've been healing up ever since. I don't know if there was an infection or not but I had to squeeze the hell out of the affected area to clear it out and lost a lot of size there.

hello, I had a similar unpleasant incident. I wanted to ask how you are doing?