Moderator: bigray57

Beginner2000

Re: Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

Post by Beginner2000 »

Take it as a compliment!
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Taurox wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:43 am I'll just add this: I got pulled aside by the TSA for a pat down after going through the body scanner on two recent flights 😆. Their software definitely sensed something was amiss. Fortunately it only takes an extra minute or so, so it's a very minor hassle.
I have large hydroceles from pumping and always get pulled aside for extra check at the airport. They always see my bulge when I pull up my shirt. 🤩
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

As much as I was a little downbeat in my last post, I've come to realize that even with the lumpiness and unevenness of everything, I'm happier with the extra size than without. My biggest problem has been with being unable to get Surgilube into certain areas, partly because of hesitancy to inject there due to the general risk of all this.

But the urge has overpowered the fear and I've added about 70ml. The placement and spreading isn't ideal (as always) but close enough for now I guess. I actually wish I'd had more prepped, because despite the first 20ml being a little tough, the last 50 went in like nothing. Haven't fully swollen up yet but getting there. It is definitely as wide as my hand, currently, if not more so.
Attachments
x_20230805_142753.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Couple more photos. The size from the extra swelling is fun while it lasts, and it's probably not even done yet. Hand shown in one for size comparison!
Attachments
x_20230805_175532.jpg
20230805_185451.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Looks great to me, i would love to be that size. Such a monster.

Is recent injection a spot you haven't tried before? Looks quite even at the moment.

I am just amazed how you can inject such large amounts. I think 10ml is the most I've done in one injection site at a time.

Am wondering whether I should try a large injection of ky each side and see if i get similar results as you.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

It wasn't strictly a new injection site, but one where there was little existing size. I'd also tried once somewhat recently and aborted due to feeling uncertain about the depth. So, this has (hopefully) done a lot to provide better symmetry.

To prove my point about Surgilube having a mind of it's own, I put the needle very close to the base of my penis, pointing "down", and most of it wound up going backwards and towards the middle. Sometimes it does exactly what you want and sometimes it just picks a random direction and says "we're going this way, deal with it". I'm sure having existing encapsulations has a lot to do with it, as it inhibits where it can easily flow.

70ml is definitely a lot and maybe it's a good thing I didn't do more, but I think I have so much more room now than I use to. My plan (if I can control myself) is to wait long enough to let all this swelling subside fully so I have plenty more slack for another big injection elsewhere. I would imagine big injections also help you development more room to work with in the future. Your skin has to deal with being stretched out for so long that I'd imagine it's better as cell genesis.
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Taurox wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:02 am Couple more photos. The size from the extra swelling is fun while it lasts, and it's probably not even done yet. Hand shown in one for size comparison!
Well done!!!
Go and get a pumping tube. Pump every day for 20 Minutes and you will see, that you well get a well formed monster in your pants!
Go ahead, I am with you brother!
Last edited by Beginner2000 on Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

The amount Surgilube swells up is crazy. If only it were all permanent 😌
Attachments
z_20230806_183539.jpg
z_20230806_183502.jpg
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Glad to see you back at it. Looking amazing. Keep growing.
coastal_male

Post by coastal_male »

Just a fast question for someone out there. How long does it take after injecting into shaft for the swelling to start? I'm getting read to try it but wanted to know. Just want it a bit bigger for budgle flashing and not as big as Taurox. TIA
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

It should start swelling immediately, although slowly. Usually continues for about 24 hours.

I feel like I'm starting to look big no matter how far away I stand from my mirror. Sorry for the dark/blurry photos.
Attachments
z_20230809_145506.jpg
z_20230809_145420.jpg
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Phenomenal size; did you fo your sack too?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Willswilly wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:37 am Phenomenal size; did you fo your sack too?
Yes, though that was a couple months ago, so the size is just how it is now. It looks less big from the front; not very round overall. From my limited experience injecting there, I don't mind it but I find it to be a little more of a hassle then it's worth.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

No doubt about it, you look huge! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Cool update, I thought about my update I guess, although I still have the big lumps from the last time. In the evening, massage with cream helps to smooth the lumps a lot! You just need to moisturize well and massage for a long time :wink: :wink: :wink: