Pumping story

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

imsnowman

Re: Pumping story

Post by imsnowman »

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Francisdanslouest

Post by Francisdanslouest »

At last Odile sat up.
“I never come as hard as that when I’m on my own,” she said. “There’s something about you, Gaëlle, that increases the power when I come.”
“She has that effect on me, too,” Jay said jokingly.
They sat on the pool edge for a while, sipping their champagne.
“I know you tried the pump, Gaëlle….” Jay began.
“But she wouldn’t let me watch her using it,” Odile interrupted.
“Would you like to?” Jay asked.
“Oh, yes, please!”
“Excuse me, but don’t I get a vote in this?” Gaëlle asked.
“You do, but it’s two votes against one,” Jay said. “Besides, I heard the tone in your voice when you were talking about the pump and I know you want to try it again. No?”
Gaëlle laughed out loud. “All too true.”
Jay said. “Lead on, Odile!”
Up in the toy room, Odile displayed the array of equipment that she and Barbara had accumulated.
“Impressive,” Jay said. “Where shall we begin?”
“Just a moment,” Gaëlle interrupted. “This is all rather abrupt. I need to be in the right mood. I was looking forward to a nice girly chat with you, Odile, so don't let this sex-obsessive take over! There’s no rush. You decide what happens next and Jay and I will go along with it.”
Odile blushed. “You’re sure about that? You want me to be in charge? To do whatever I want to you?”
“Why? What were you thinking of?”
Odile took a deep breath. “Would you let me tie you up?” She asked.
Gaëlle felt her insides wobble. In her mind’s eye, she saw again her friend Dani, arms stretched high over her head and tied to a wall bar by David, her husband, wailing while a mighty dildo attached to a fucking machine pounded her sex. That had preceded a wonderful night with Dani and David and had marked a renaissance in her sex life. It had led, indirectly, to her discovery of Jay and the new love she was now experiencing with him. Suddenly, I’m ready.
“I'm trusting you to know what you're doing, Odile, so if you want to tie me up, go ahead and tie me up.”
“I've done a lot of research and practised tying the knots a lot on my own. I can promise I won't hurt you,” Odile said.
“I put myself entirely in your hands, Odile. Do anything you want to me.” Gaëlle unpeeled the towel she had wrapped herself in by the pool and stood naked, holding out her hands towards Odile, crossed at the wrists.
Odile went to a cupboard and returned with several lengths of white cordage.
“This is the best,” she said. “It doesn't leave marks.”
Her expertise was obvious as she looped and knotted the white rope round Gaëlle's body. Gaëlle looked down at the web that Odile was spinning round her body. The rope ran under and between her breasts and crisscrossed her torso, before it plunged between her legs. Two strands there squeezed her outer labia together. Odile gave a little tug and pulled the rope taut, deep between Gaëlle's buttocks.
“Oh! That’s tight! I was thinking you'd just tie my hands,” Gaëlle commented.
“Oh, don't worry. I'll get to them in a moment,” Odile said. Gaëlle couldn't help noticing how much more confident Odile seemed to be, now she was controlling the situation. True to her word, she looped more rope round Gaëlle's wrists, flipped the rope over a hook high on the wall and pulled. Gaëlle found herself with her back flat against the wall. Finally, Odile pulled Gaëlle's feet wide apart and shackled them to the wall. I don't think I've ever felt as helpless as this before. Anything that is done to me, I will just have to accept.
Francisdanslouest

A word of warning. There’s interior dialogue in the story where Gaëlle expresses what she’s thinking. In my text it’s in italic script but not when I post it here. Sorry
Francisdanslouest

I think I solved the italics problem. Interior thoughts now have brackets (. )

I think she's ready,” Odile declared to Jay. She patted Gaëlle between her legs and nodded as she showed Jay the dampness on her fingers. “Now, I know Gaëlle has always said that her nipples are very sensitive, but it's time to find out just how true that is.”
(This is scary! I can feel myself trembling. Oh, I hope it doesn't hurt! Don't be such a wimp, Gaëlle! What on earth is Odile doing now?)
Odile had plugged in an everyday vacuum cleaner.
“You're going to make me watch you do the housework?” Gaëlle asked.( It's a weak joke but I have to admit to being more than a little bit nervous and I had to say something to break the tension.)
Odile attached a crevice nozzle and turned the machine on. “Before we got to the real thing, this is how Barbara and I first experimented,” she explained. She brought it close to one of Gaëlle's nipples. Even without touching the skin, the cold stream of suction pulled at the nipple. Gaëlle squeaked.
“That's cold!”
“It is, isn't it?”
Odile played with Gaëlle, flicking the suction across her breasts and labia. At unexpected moments, she touched sensitive spots with the nozzle, making Gaëlle tense up at the sudden increased sensation. Within a few minutes, Gaëlle’s nipples were standing up and her clitoris was peeping from between her labia, which were swelling.
Odile turned off the cleaner, picked up one of the smaller glass tubes and fitted it over one of Gaëlle's nipples. Gaëlle held her breath. Odile flicked a switch and Gaëlle's nipple began to be drawn into the tube. (It feels weird! Does it feel good? Hard to say. It’s so strong! It's totally visceral.)
Odile repeated the process with Gaëlle's other nipple. Gaëlle's stomach muscles spasmed.
(Euh! I wouldn't ever have asked for this to be done to me, but the fact that I have no say in the matter is quite arousing. I'm not used to my poor little boobs being given so much attention.) She looked down. Her nipples were dark red, compared with their usual pale pink. (They're throbbing so hard it's almost painful. And they are so long! I hope they'll go back to normal afterwards, but it's giving me a real buzz, I have to admit. Wow! The expression on Jay’s face! )
“Do you like this as a look for me, Jay?” Gaëlle asked.
“You look just fabulous.”
Odile picked up another glass tube. With the fingers of one hand she parted Gaëlle's outer labia while with the other hand she eased the tube between them and over Gaëlle's already engorged clitoris.
“Ready?”
“Why ask? Do I have a choice?” Gaëlle asked.
“No. None whatsoever.” Odile attached the vacuum line and Gaëlle wailed as her clitoris was sucked deep into the tube. She was panting now, each breath making her clitoris twitch uncontrollably. The glass tube weighed almost nothing, but its extra mass seemed to drag on the engorged flesh.
“I’m going to come,” she croaked at last as the riot in her clitoris reached an excruciating level. Then her whole body was contorting like a fish on a hook in a massive orgasm. The muscles of her legs, abdomen and arms contracted rock-hard before she collapsed and was dangling like a limp rag, her sweating body leaving wet traces on the wall behind her.
“Wonderful!” Jay exclaimed. “You looked quite wonderful!”
Gaëlle got her breath back. “I don’t know what it looked like, but it felt fantastic.”
“Time for something different,” Odile said. She plucked the tubes from Gaëlle’s nipples and clitoris, making her gasp again.
“It isn’t finished?” Gaëlle asked.
“One thing left for you to try.” Odile held up a clear plastic half-globe. (I recognise that. She’s going to pump up my entire sex. The only time this was done to me, Jérôme was there. I still remember how good it felt when he slid into me while I was still swollen. I just know this is going to be mind-blowing and I have Jay here to watch and for afterwards.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Got my attention...Very good start
desertdog

Post by desertdog »

Excellent story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Desert Dog
roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna »

good story, Thanks for sharing...
https://www.roshnikhanna.in/
prtony13a

Post by prtony13a »

Still waiting for the rest of the story.