Treatment for Impotence with Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

ellenmoss

Treatment for Impotence with Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)

Post by ellenmoss »

Sildenafil citrate is the major active component of Fildena 100mg. The medication in issue is known as a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. This medication enhances blood flow to the penis by calming the penile blood arteries. Additionally, it helps those with pulmonary hypertension. Although they are frequently mild to moderate, their adverse effects can occasionally be severe. Therefore, before using Fildena medicine, it is crucial to discuss your medical history with your doctor.
rajrajiv

Re: Treatment for Impotence with Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)

Post by rajrajiv »

My balls are damaged due to repeated needle torture so lately from last 2 years its hard for me to get an erection without sildanafil citrate 100mg (manforce 100 in india).
manforce works wonder for me as i can have a rock hard erection afterwards for as long as i want , I generally cum after 6 to 7 minutes of penetrative sex but with the manforce tablet in me I can simply change the condom and continue having sex for as long as me or my wife wants..
But lately I am facing some issues with the tablet like I get severe headache after 2 to 3 hrs of taking the tablet.
If anyone could explain why headache after 2 years when i had no headache earlier??
I am using the same medicine with same composition.
Any other medicine that I can try? I need help.
arronpoulsen

Re: Treatment for Impotence with Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)

Post by arronpoulsen »

I think you'd rather visit your doctor. Actually, needling your balls is not the best option if you want your penis to work properly. Anyway, I have a friend who's done the same with his balls. His doctor prescribed Lovegra for him. As far as I know, he's got some positive results, so I think this treatment could help you too. Anyway, keep us updated on your issue. I really hope you're doing fine. Visit your doctor, please. ASAP. It's more important than you think. Waiting for your reply. BW