My experience with Surgilube

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

My experience with Surgilube

Post by just4me »

Surgilube – 6-19-2022

Sunday 1:15 – 2:45 pm
Pumped with moderate pressure for 3 sessions.
30 rest 10
30 rest 10
15 and done

While I pumped, I reread some of the posts on this.
Squirrel recommended that I start with 10ml and see how it goes.
Knowing that I only have 7 days of vacation decided to do more.
I’m glad I did pump more but was anxious about doing more than he suggested.

Sunday 3:00 pm
Tools etc.
Everything was prepped like surgery
Laid out all the items while using sterile gloves
Surgilube
10 ml syringes
30 ml syringe
Needles = 18 gauge
4x4 gauze(25) – They fold out to be much larger. This became important later.
Alcohol – 70%
1,5 x 1,5 nonstick band aids
4 x 4 band aids
Sterile Gloves
Thick Towel

Preparing the items
30ml syringe with needle-Put 3ml of Surgilube in this and tried to squirt it out in the sink. Nearly impossible. Definitely not going to use this size unless I get a syringe gun.
-Towel-Clean towel laid out on the bed – This was to keep things from
rolling around. Nothing touched the towel except a layer of gauze.
-Gloves -Put on gloves and poured alcohol on them and rubbed gloved hands together till dry
-4x4 gauze – laid one of these on the towel
-3 10 ml syringes with 18ga needles – 1.5 inches long. Laid these on the gauze.
- I’ve never assembled these before but it’s easy and obvious.
-Laid these on the gauze empty

-Surgilube – put this on the gauze as well.
Took needle protector off the needle and held syringe at an angle and filled slowly. One air bubble at the tip was easy to get rid of.
-Filling -I squeezed 12ml of Surgilube into this.
-There were very small bubbles and not many. I did some research on air bubbles and apparently it takes at least 5ml to make it risky enough to worry.
-Embolism – I read about this on the site and online. These seem to be an issue for IVs and not so much for something like this. Though you definitely don’t want to inject air into a vein or artery. Surgilube in a vein is very bad too.
-
I didn’t follow my original plan for how to sit and inject and I think what I did worked better. When I pump I sit with my back to the wall where there is an arm rest and prop my legs across the couch. Body in the shape of the letter L.
I planned to do this with a big piece of sterile gauze. 2’x2’
Could not find gauze sheets this big.
Part 2 below

Preparing to inject
Made sure that all my items were laid out and easy to reach.
Stripped all my clothes off then poured and rubbed alcohol with a 4x4 gauze on and around the injection site. I did this on a much larger area that the injection site including my upper/inner thigh.

I chose to prepare three syringes in case I messed up and had to pull one out. Had I done this I would have not reinjected with the same syringe anyway. Also I was throwing anything I didn’t use away.

My sack was loose and thin because of the hour+ in the ASTG with a heating pad.
After reading experiences from others I decided to go as low in the sack a possible and right under where my left testicle naturaly hangs. At this point it was the size of a large chicken egg.
I sat on the edge of the bed and pinched the skin and held it between my thumb and finger.
(If you pinch your arm and pull up you can get an idea of what this looked like.)
I did this to make sure I wouldn’t poke out the other side or hit my testicle.
The pinching wasn’t hard. Just enough to hold the skin out and this made it a little numb. This made a good sizes fold of skin to inject into.

Injecting
Sunday 3:15 pm
The 18ga needle slid right in the fold.
I slid it in leaving almost none of it exposed.
Pulled back to see if there was any blood. There was not.
This slid in very easily with no discomfort. I was really surprised.
Pressed the syringe and injected between 12-11ml.
It was so easy that I did the 2nd and 3rd syringe in less than 60 seconds.
10 ml seemed to barely be noticeable and I had the time.
Squirrel suggested that I only go with 10.

This was the entire tube which was 2 oz or 30ml. I’m guessing I injected closer to 25ml because of the small amount left in the tube and what was used to try the 30ml syringe.
I poured alcohol on a 4x4 gauze pad and pinched the site again and held it there for 3 minutes. I didn’t try to use the same injection hole. Kept each injection site less than a quarter inch apart though. I thought it would make it easier to put pressure on the site to stop any bleeding and to keep any surgilube from making its way out.
It didn’t take too much effort to empty the syringe.
There was only a small amount of blood when I pulled the needle out and only on one of them.
Put some antibiotic ointment on the site and held/pinched a clean 4x4 piece of gauze on over the holes for 5 minutes.
I had no luck getting a band aid to stick.
Part 3 below

Post injection
I sat back on the couch with legs propped up with the heating pad on low and kept antiseptic and a clean 4x4 gauze on the injection site for 20 minutes.
The surgilube amount felt like the size of a ping pong ball. No pain or discomfort.

As I sat there I realized that this may be the only chance I get to do this for a year or more. I repeated the process above. This time I injected lower and more in the front right into the ball of surgilube. I could see it expand with each syringe.
This time there was a fair amount of blood. The bleeding stopped after I pinched the site for about 4 min. It was harder to inject into this ball of surgilube than the first three syringes. I know someone said not to inject into a mass of surgilube but my thinking was that it didn’t have time to harden up. I injected from a different angle.

The ball of surgilube was now the size of a large egg and not round. I injected twice but not all into the same ball of surgilube so it was not egg or round shaped.

Part 4

Why Three?
I chose to prepare three syringes in case I messed up. I didn’t even realize I had done all three until I was pinching the wound site and saw them on the floor.
I tossed them on the floor after each injection. Didn’t have a plan for what to do with them once they were used but this was fine since they are used only once.

I did the second round because the lump seemed so small.
My testicle, after pumping, was bigger than the surgilube lump.
I estimate that the total amount injected was between 50-55ml.

Monday 2:10 -pm
It’s been 11 hours since injecting
I misunderstood where the swelling would happen.
I thought that only the lump would expand but it seems to be expanding all around my sack below my testicle.
I want this to stay to the left of the raphe. This will be extremely asymmetrical and I like how that looks. After this encapsulates I may inject a lesser amount in the right side. My theory is that if I wait until I have one firm lump that the second try wont merge and leave me with one big ball.

As I look in the mirror my left side now hangs very low and there is about a half an inch to an inch of space between the testicle and the lump.

Pain-discomfort.
The needle didn’t hurt at all.
I couldn’t feel the surgilube being injected. It just disappeared from the syringe.
12 hours later there is some topical discomfort at the injection sites. Inside there is no pain or discomfort.
-
I took one of the 4x4 band aids and cut it in half with some scissors that I cleaned with alcohol. This now covers the injection sites. I put an antibiotic cream on before the bandage.

As my sac cooled down and shrunk some the band aid held. I have a feeling that taking this off will hurt more than anything else so far.
There is no discomfort as the swelling continues.
(IT did hurt like crazy but it did protect the site.

Part 5 below

2:45 am – Monday
30 minutes after pumping and the second injection my sack measured 10.75 inches around.
12 hours later it is 12.50 inches around
However the hang is lower than ever before.
My hope is that the swelling will stop around 14”. Any more than this will be difficult if not impossible to hide.
-
I slept about 4.5 hours and woke up because it’s hard to sleep with this.
-

Monday 6:15 am
12” around
Swelling is soft but firm. Feels like after a good pump.
Lump can still be manipulated with difficulty

Monday – 12:34 pm
Just mowed the grass.
Liked how it felt swinging a little. More like bouncing side to side.
I wish there had been more swell.
When I bought the first tube and saw how small it was I bought a second. Had I known how little the swell was going to be I would have had bought at least 3.
21 hours later and still right around 12”
However, I keep reading that the swelling continues for as much as 48 hours.
I get more size than this by pumping for 90 minutes.
But I think I make like the permanent size. Whatever that will be.
Cant imagine this lasting for months.

Monday 5:30
26 hours in.
There is a stinging feeling that comes and goes around the injection site.
Also where I pulled the bandage off there is some residue of the adhesive left and its causing some discomfort that comes and goes as well.
Anytime I sit down to do paperwork I use a heating pad and it really loosens things up. My sack has never hung this low before.
Part 6 below

Tuesday 7:00am
40 hours in
Unlike Sunday night I slept really well last night.
I woke once because my back hurt.
This morning it’s a lot better. Right now its hard to tell if this is a reaction
To the surgilube or a reaction from lifting too much yesterday.
In addition to mowing grass for an hour I moved over 120 cement blocks.

Yesterday I measured throughout the day and always come out 12 to 12.5”
This is an acceptable size though I wish it were between 13 and 14”
For a first time though. Impressive.

Tuesday 2:30
47 hours
If I had time I would wait an hour to make it an even 48. Too much to do.
11.75 inches around. Bummed about the shrinkage.
Warm and relaxed is the best way to go.
Even though the temp is warm outside it all tends to have less hang and more of a ball shape. The circumference doesn’t change though.
I’m really glad I only did one side.
Im sure If I had done both that I would be more than 14” around.

If nothing else happens I’m hoping that by 72 hours I’ll have near zero effects from this other than some size.
I’ve ordered more syringes and Surgilube. I ordered the items I used to day 4 months ago while I read more and prepared mentally.
If in a few months I have 4 days off in a row I’ll probably put the same amount on the right side.
I found a syringe gun that will allow the use of 30 and even 55ml syringes. I may get one for 30ml. This would reduce the number of injection sites.
Part 7 below
What I didn’t like
Fear of infection or messing up with the needle
Fear of permanent damage that would leave me useless
Not knowing an exact size of where this was headed.
Converting from oz to ml
Discomfort – no pain except for the bandaid. Shaving may help this?

What I do or did like
Needle wasn’t painful at all – Nada
Keeping a good size longer than after pumping
The weight. Every step or getting up from the couch is a constant reminder.
They feel like they aren’t a part of my body.

Discomfort
Mind over matter -Its nerve wracking to stick yourself with a needle the first time. But if you push a drop of surgilube though the tip of the needle then it helps it glide in easily.
The injection sites will be sore just like any shot. My Covid shot was sore for almost 36 hours. Kept it covered with an antibiotic cream.
The lower back of my sack is thin to begin with and it’s a little sore now. I think this is because I injected low and it is stretching my skin back there.
Testicles are not sore at all.
`
Precautions
Treat this like surgery.
Make everything sterile.
Use gloves
Use alcohol
Keep everything sterile
Be sure of your injection site. I contemplated marking myself with a sharpy marker.
Make sure the needle goes into your sack all the way.
Don’t inject into the skin. Go all the way into the sac. I used a 1.5” needle for this.
Stay hydrated
I put the needles inside of one the syringes when I threw them away.
I grouped my injections in groups of three and put about 20 minutes between the first three and the second three.
Pinch where you last injected. Not so hard it hurts. Nothing in this should hurt.
Pinching puts pressure on the wound and keeps the bleeding minimal if at all.
-practice a dry run and keep everything it its sterile packaging. I practiced twice and ran though this in my mind many times.
I also waited 24 hours before I took a shower.

Cost in US dollars
22 = 2 tubes of surgilube – total of 4 oz
10 = 10 ten ml Syringes with 18G needles 1.5”
6= 30ml syringes- I didn’t use these. Don’t use these unless you have a gun.
4 = Alcohol
12 =Sterile 4x4 pads. I would prefer to have had bigger
10 = 2x2 nonstick bandaids – Useless – get band aids that will stay on.
12 = 4x4 Band aids.
15 = gloves – box of 50. I wish there had been a box with less.
81 = Total

81 bucks isn’t too bad. I collected some of this stuff over time when I saw sales or ordered from Amazon or Ebay.
Next time the only expense I’ll have is the surgilube and the syringes.

Tips
Take your time in preparing
For me it took some mental preparation to do this. Over 2 years.
ASK questions. Squirrel answered mine patiently.
Keep everything sterile
Put a trashcan nearby. I used each syringe only once and tossed them on the floor each time. In retrospect a trashcan would have been better.
Limit physical exertion. I shouldn’t have mowed grass or done heavy lifting so soon after injecting.
Get supportive underwear. It’s cool to have the swing. Not cool to swing and rub against your pants or thigh and -cause a rash or tender spot.

Part 8 below
Wednesday morning
44 hours
Woke up expecting to me smaller that 12” and am very surprised that I’m holding steady.
I decided to do a short and light pump session today.
Worked outside for an hour or so and felt good so I decided to pump and pay attention to how my body feels.
Using sterilized water and Epsom salts. Not tap water. Washed my tube with light bleach and then soap.

Less than an hour up to 13”
Interesting that all the swelling really is on the side I injected on.
To the left of the P. Raphe
-
I’ll give this a month and decide if I want to inject more.
Crazy that Ive been 12” or above this long now though.
This size after pumping goes away quickly.

Thursday
I didn’t write anything Thursday because there was no change that I could tell.
Still hanging around 12”
Worked really hard all day. Up and down a ladder. Sweated so much I lost 4 lbs and that’s with drinking over a gallon of liquid.
I really like staying a bigger size no matter what I do.
Part 9 of 9
Friday
Morning
Sunday morning to Friday morning

Friday
Pumped for 80 min and reached 1.5”
That size usually takes 3 hours or more.
Headed to a dentist appointment and wondered what the view was while I was laid backwards in the chair. Some of the other assistants were standing at the door looking in. I liked watching them watch me.

When I got home I laid down on the bed and used my phone to look down. I always pump before I go to the dentist and usually to 13”.
This was a lot more.
Back home after 3 hours and going to pump a bit more before headed back to the yardwork.

Pumped another 80 minutes and ended up over 15”.

I wonder what a top off of 10ml would do.
Not going to waste part of a tube because once I open one, I’ll either use it all or toss what’s left,
Sunday – 5 days ago I injected a total of about 50-55 ml
If I get another week off in the next year I’ll do more.
I just got four 2 oz tubes in the mail.
I’m glad I didn’t have them on Sunday I would have gotten carried away and gone for more.
*I wonder if adding some in the next week or 2 or more if the effects of the swell will be less, same, or more than the first time.
Would really like to stay between 12” and 13”

5 days and 6 hours.
The best way to describe how my sac feels right now is like a firm breast.
Almost no swell on the right side.
I would have thought that it would migrate to the right from the left especially considering how much I injected.
Also usually when its chilly outside my sac draws up as is normal.
It has not done this.
Maybe its too heavy?
Maybe it’s so full that it cant?

Another tip I learned was to leave a folded towel in the dash of the car. The sun warms it and I can lay this across my lap with the AC on.

Saturday morning
It only took 45 min to reach 14.75” around.
I wasn’t paying attention to the growth while I was in the jar.
-
Saturday evening.
Worked all day in the heat and retained most of the size I gained this morning from pumping. Before, With pumping only all of the gains would be gone because of sweating so much.
Finally got a chance to sit and rest and enjoy.
No encapsulation yet.
The skin on my left side feels very thick and there is a definite difference in the left vs right side. The right side looks like I would expect it to after a morning pump and working on the sun all day. The left side is still full and a lot bigger.
Left testicle is much bigger than expected too.
The small hydrocele on the left side is about 3x as big as it is when not pumped.
-
I’ll wait a few days before posting anything else.
Sorry, no pics yet.
yearonesummit

Re: My experience with Surgilube

Post by yearonesummit »

Sounds awesome man! Can't wait to see the results.
hptrdsguy50

Post by hptrdsguy50 »

An excellent tutorial
just4me

Post by just4me »

Update
One week and one day
Nothing left.
No encapsulation
Can barely feel a difference between left and right side.
I'm really surprised by this.
My theory is that pumping caused my body to absorb it.
That was 4 oz.
I have 8 oz and may have another week coming up when I can try again.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

So… encapsulated takes time. I highly doubt you have got there yet. When it happens… you’ll know. That surgilube is still there and it will encapsulate. Mine wouldn’t at most almost a month at times. Some is absorbed and it will over time to a point. I’ve done it off and on for years and I’m always about 13-14” around and I still have encapsulated areas. Never fully was absorbed after encapsulation. Pumping helps make it absorb faster.
just4me

Post by just4me »

gijoejw wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:50 am So… encapsulated takes time. I highly doubt you have got there yet. When it happens… you’ll know. That surgilube is still there and it will encapsulate. Mine wouldn’t at most almost a month at times. Some is absorbed and it will over time to a point. I’ve done it off and on for years and I’m always about 13-14” around and I still have encapsulated areas. Never fully was absorbed after encapsulation. Pumping helps make it absorb faster.
Thank you for that.
Do you think it will swell again when it encapsulates
Also, I have another week off coming up and am thinking of injecting again.
Why should I not inject into the mass that will encapsulate?
I'm planning on the right side next time
but
would like to find a syringe gun and use a 30ml syringe instead of the 10ml ones
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Surgilube is really weird in the sac. It will be like soft and bean bagish but then when the body goes hmm encapsulate you’ll notice a reswelling and then you’ll get that hard ball of Surgilube. The body will move it too. I’ve had a lot migrate from one side to the other when it started to encapsulate. Once it does.. it’s there for a long time. I’ve had some go away and some still reside in the sac. Pumping can cause it to start encapsulating.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Update
2 weeks and two days.
I last pumped 4 days ago.
It feels like it is slowly encapsulating.
I am experiencing some discomfort around my left testicle
And I think its because the lump is pushing it up higher or not letting it hang like it usually does.
Hopefully its not encapsulating around it.

Just pumped for 55 min at low vacuum level. 3-4hg
Right side has almost no increase in size.
Left size is the size of when I pump up to 14”
I’m sure that measuring at this point wont be that big because only one size is swollen.
Its not fully encapsulated yet but now the mass is actually bigger than my testicle
And I cant differentiate between the lump and my testicle.

4 oz was probably too much, as was pointed out.
My mistake was not understanding that the swelling would happen after encapsulation and not soon after the injection.
If it swells twice as much, as some have said then that would be the size of an one cup measuring cup.
I cant even imagine what it’s going to be like if I goes 3x bigger.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Encapsulation seems pretty unpredictable. That's a part of the reason I did a lot of small adds for the first couple months, to see where it would happen. It worked very well for the left side and 2 years in I'm still trying to get the right to act the se way. In my sample size of one...

Injecting into an encapsulation is not painful, but it is much harder to push. It also increases the chance of a fistula (constantly leaking hole, which I had for 8 months, 3 months constantly 5 only leaked if I tried to push something put). My left side had an encapsulation within the first month. I think my right side is finally starting to have one almost two years in to my adventure. In the 2 years I've done almost 40 adds and the volume I've added to the right to try to keep an even appearance is 3x what I've put in the left.

There's some folks in here who subscribe to the idea to do a big fill and wait a long time to get back to normal approach. I did not do this since a big injection is more painful and "I think" small steps allow for less dramatic complications.

I'm glad you haven't had any big complications. 1 week of very minor pain and 2 weeks of minor discomfort are not abnormal. Listen to your body and if things are feeling bad for too long, suck it up and talk to a Dr
Icoven

Post by Icoven »

Hey, two weeks ago, I injected ky into my penis. 7ml ky mixed with 3ml saline was evenly dispersed, after 2 weeks returned the normal size without lumps and capsules It went normally but there have still a feeling of light burning, tingling and is it normal
just4me

Post by just4me »

Update
About 9 weeks today.
Squirrel said I should give an update.
I meant to give updates every week or so

5 weeks. Loved the size. It was like having a baseball full time.
I imagined it would be kind of free floating
But it was definably attached to my sac.

6 weeks I had, yes HAD, to go to an Art show and pumped the night before.
15 inches easily and I packed jeans that were too tight and my clean shirt wasn’t one of the long ones I wore.
I really like to keep myself private unless around people I know.
Hence the name Just4me.
Lots of glances. Glad I only knew one person there.

Halfway through 6 weeks it went down
But I ended up with a pretty bad fever for a couple of days.
The first day I slept for about 20 hours.
Second day it was less
And for the week after that I was just tired and run down.
Then the pain set in.

I was truly afraid I would have to go to the ER.
I like pain but this was unrelenting.
Pain is too strong of a word.
Discomfort. Pressure.
Laying down no problem
As soon as I stood… wow. Immediate.

As long as my sac was supported it felt fine.
Hanging… no bueno
Tight underwear.
Two pairs of biker shorts.
Very uncomfortable.
I could still work and walk and think. It wasn’t so bad I couldn’t get along.

Then I got up one morning and no discomfort.
That lasted for a few minutes
Two weeks ago I started exercising again. Felt good to jog.
I wonder if that how a breast implant feels to a woman

Last week.
No discomfort at all.

Definably has shrunk down to about twice a golf ball size.
If I did it again I would inject everything into one site.

Last week I had 11 days alone and didn’t inject as planned.
The 6-7 weeks following the first one was …. Trying.
After two weeks I had to give up a lot of physical activity
And make excuses for walking slow
And having a fever.
And not having much energy.
-
Now the lump is about the size of two golf balls but not round.
The mass is crescent shaped and is below my left testicle.
None of it migrated to the right side.

So after 8-9 weeks I feel close to being back to normal.

Physically about where I was before.
I like that the size now doesn’t change.
Wish it had stayed a little bigger.
-
Someone on here wrote that they had a kind of secondary swelling.

Tomorrow After work I plan to pump for a couple of hours.
Last pump I got up to 15+ pretty quick.

Thanks for the questions
Even though the original post reads like a how to manual
I would tell you to think and prepare long and hard before trying this.
And make sure that you have the time and job that allows you to have symptoms
-
For a week I wished I hadn’t done this.
I’ll wait and see how much it goes away and then try again…. probably
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

This is exactly what I was talking about. Your body will encapsulate when ya least expect it. And can be painful. Once it’s done however it’s fine. The more I had done the less it hurt. I haven’t done any in 2 years now and I still have like golf ball sized encapsulated areas. Pumping makes them swell up still.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I think I'll pump this weekend.
just to see what this will do now.
I think it was a week ago?
pumped fr about 2 hours and it was impressive
just4me

Post by just4me »

Was crazy tired last night and went to bed smallish. 10" around
My thought was that by going to sleep at 8 pm i would probably wake up around 3 am.
Slept a lot long and was in the tube by 4:30
out by 7:00
2 40 minute session and two 30 minute session with breaks.
The last 40 min session seemed to have the most growth.

my ASTJ has a slow leak but i think this is working in my favor because the pressure lets of very slowly
and every 5 minutes i give 4-5 short pumps to up the vacuum.
kind of a pain up.... i like how it feels when the neg. pressure builds.

IT was hard ot blow out of the jar because of the leak.
with positive pressure too much air and water leak out to force me out.

Surgilube side is hard to get out because the ball is so big and HARD.
Right side got bigger than it used to which is odd.

also i have a spot of skin about the size of a quarter that kind of bulges on this side. like a small balloon on my sac.

measued right out of the jar and was right at 16"
felt so huge.
i liked the bigger size without the surgilube because things would hang and were more pliable.

Right side looked like it was bogger and lower than left which is new.
Left side is very hard now and bigger than a tennis ball.
the surgilube is half around my testicle so i cant feel if my ball is swelling or the surgilube is.

Mowed some brush for about two hours and was down to 14".
Took a drive and went on a back road so i could pull things out and feel.
right side ball was hiding
left was still very big and hard
im in the jar again now
but will only stay an hour or so
just4me

Post by just4me »

Its been about a week and a half since my last update.
4 days ago I pumped for 2 hours using low pressure.
30 minute sessions with 5-10 minute breaks.
My jar has a leak so the pressure drops to about 2hg in 5-6 minutes
this may acutally work in my favor because there is a pretty regular cycle of rest and then pump.

Friday evening after 2 hours i was almost at the 16" mark.
Again much lower pressure than usual.
It just feels good to be in the jar and I had to be somewhere later so i didnt want to go crazy with the size.

Pumped Sunday morning for 70 minutes and was over 14".
decided to not pump again that night to see how things would be for work.
It was about the right size to be normal and not be a distraction. 13"

After pumping for an hour last night I' a little bigger than i expected or wanted to be.
but I can still keep things out of the way.

I had two injection site. both on the left side.
The shape of the encapsulation is a crescent with the curve toward the bottom.
The line down the middle of my sac gets realllly thick and pronounced. the ridge bulges out a lot.
I think a very small amount of Surgilube has migrated to the right side and i only notice this after i pump.

Another thing ive noticed is that heat doesnt loosen this up at all.
Before i had surgilube i could pump and get big and if i got cold or exercised and it got tighter and smaller
i could sit with a heating pad and it got loose again and some size came back.

Now, the right side will loosen up but the left side stays the same size and is very hard.
Left side used to hang lower than right but now it's the opposite.

I cant say that the swelling stays any longer than pumping without it
I do pump up a lot faster and bigger now though.
-
I will try this again, the only thing that worries me is the feeling when it begins to encapsulate
and the fever i had for two days.
I wonder if i injected 10ml or less ever few months if my body would get used to this and then
when i do a really big fill up the side effects would be less.

well...
I owe, i owe, it's off to work I go