PA or other Piercings Pumping

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pumper6

PA or other Piercings Pumping

Post by pumper6 »

Hey all of my PA or other piercings family!

I have a guiche and 0ga PA. What's the best what to pump with a PA? I mean, one pumper friend of mine with a PA only pumps wet only with Epson salts. He says it works better for his PA and does not aggravate it due to long pumping pleasures. I have not pumped in a year due to PA stretching to 0ga but want to start pumping again and in the past, pump dry with my PA would aggravate it.

Anyone with feedback on this topic of pumping with a PA on even with a guiche?

P6
grumpy2

Re: PA or other Piercings Pumping

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi Pumper6

I have pumped on and off for a good number of years, both dry and wet.

I must admit that recently I have found that my PA gets more tender after dry pumping, to the extent that I sometimes have to remove the jewellery for a day or two. Pumping with Epson salts has made this much better.

Currently I have a 7mm PA and and am heading back toward the 10mm I had achieved before.

I would also be keen to hear from others how to avoid aggravation to my PA from pumping, as it was never a problem for me when the PA was 5mm or less.

Regards, Grumpy
MTHW

Post by MTHW »

Hey

I've had my PA a decade now - I float between 5mm and 6mm (4g and 2g) rings but I've just gone up to 6mm in the last week again. I'm into pumping as well.

Funny to see this post now cos I've got so annoyed with my PA and it's jewelry and pumping lately. I do prefer to wet pump W/ epsoms as well actually but I've not really noticed a difference between wet or dry pumping for my PA.

What I have noticed is the diameter of the jewelry does make a difference. I got it pierced with a 19mm diameter ring and lately I've been wearing 16mm diameter rings day-to-day. I can't really wear the 16mm while pumping for very long before I feel the vacuum tugging in it/agitating it. I'll either take the ring out and put it back in as soon as possible after the swell comes down, or replace it with a 19mm ring while I'm pumping/plan to pump

Which is just annoying cos now I'm stuck with my old heavy 19mm 2g ring day-to-day again lol - let me know if you know where to find 19mm diameter acrylic jewelry, won't cha?

I wish PA wands weren't as fussy/expensive and I could just find something I could set and forget.
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Hey guys,

Thank you for the replies and great points. I have purchased a titanium ring with a larger diameter. I too wear a 16mm (5/8) diameter ring for my day to day living but purchased a 19mm (3/4) ring for pumping. I will wet pump in the next week or so to try it out and here is what a friend from Fetlife informed me on pumping with a PA:
"I typically hydro-pump because of the benefits to the tissue and the increased performance with engorging the tissues. I use extremely warm water in my pump and occasionally add an 1/8 of a teaspoon of sea-salt to help the healing process of being stretched on the surface. I typically pump for 3 hours ,four to five times a week, more if my schedule allows. My favorite days are when I can get a 5 hour pump session and then go out for dinner and drinks with my bulging sack.
I change my water out every 30 min (warmer the water the faster the tissues will swell) and have a 1-2 minute pumping break with silicone lubricant massage in between fills. I do this for three hours and love the results.
I also air pump but never longer than 15 minutes because it pulls on the surface tissues more and causes micro tears on the exposed skin. These micro-tears form more dense scar tissue and make new gains more discomforting. I typically air pump after a hydro-pump session when I am physically playing with another person or having pumped sex."
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I have a PA piercing that started as a 8 and stretched up to a 0.

As my gauges have gotten thicker I get more pain around the piercing hole as edema swells it tighter during longer sessions. Also the heavy HW knocks against the inside of the tube.

Sometimes I simply put in a smaller ring during the sessions and after while still swollen or I’ll just remove the HW all together and then put it back in later.
mms123

Post by mms123 »

yess,very good
modifiedberlin13

Post by modifiedberlin13 »

I have a 12mm PA and pumping is not really a problem
mzjk

Post by mzjk »

I have 10 mm
Attachments
324605483_869632054323563_6728561195050220441_n.jpg
tzs

Post by tzs »

no PA here, so I guess I am "or other Piercings"
I have some frenum and lorum piercings, but no issues with pumping.
Once the healing period is over, I think pumping is a safe thing to do.