Rediscovered

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpin80D

Rediscovered

Post by pumpin80D »

Ball pumping was a passion a few years back but haven't done anything for awhile. Maybe this will get me going again. Pictured is a home made jar made from a costco nut jar. Worked pretty good and it was a good place for my nuts. Main problem is sucking in some abdomen but a better seal eliminated that. Unfortunately I lost that seal when all my tubes and homemade containers were lost when I moved from my home back in 2010
Attachments
foundation.JPG
Last edited by pumpin80D on Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpin80D

Re: Rediscovered

Post by pumpin80D »

Loved the feel of heavy nuts when I walked. This was in a two stage tube with warm water.
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Yet another offering A home made tube created from a plastic straw container that I found at a thrift store.
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg (239.52 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Fun in a 2 stage tube using hot water
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

I'm finally back in thr bm after a week off...been crazy! Nothing like the feeling of a good pump and heavy package!!
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Another one I made at home. A plastic root beer mug glued to another plastic drink container. Cheap to make and handy for portability.
Attachments
thumbnail (4).jpg
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

junior size tube
Attachments
bal 2.jpg
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

An amazing come-back
Looking good!!
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

I started 20 years ago and then quit when my tubes were all lost in a move back in 2010 and that was a big set back. A few days ago I rediscovered newart.com and the memories came flooding back. One result of those earlier days of pumping is that my balls are still twice their original size which requires me to use good support jocks. One style I like is made by Aussiebum and is called the Riot. Works well for me in the xxl and xl sizes. I'll try and post a pic or two of the current reality. Most of the pics I've posted were from the 2000-2007 era when I did most of my pumping. I started with cock tubes until I saw pics of Pekka and he inspired me to shift to balls. I made homeones at first and then bought a Monster junior and a 2 stager. Loved those. Anyway, good to rediscover this site.
Attachments
zzmejunnir.jpg
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Ya gotta love the after results of a good pump session
Attachments
ballsy.jpg
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

I haven't pumped since 2010 and yet I'm still blessed with decent size as a result from the earlier efforts.
Attachments
todays package.jpg
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

So beautiful to see those great big balls. Very encouraging that they are still that big after a long, long break. Enjoy those huge balls...and share them with somebody who can really appreciate them.
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Rediscovering some old pics that are inspriring me to get back into this again. I lost everything in a move back in 2010 and lost interest due to other happenings that were going on. Losing all my LA pump tubes, my 2 stager and half a dozen home mades and more left a big dent in my pumping habits. Here's a few from yesteryear. The first one is a sun tea jar that I used occasionally and the next two are a homemade jar that I filled easily but i loved the cushy ring that sealed me off nicely. I'll post more when I get a chance. These make me realize I've missed pumping. Sigh....
Attachments
sunteajar.jpg
zzmee4.jpg
zzfoodsaver l.JPG
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

The guy who got me wanting to ball pump was a Finnish legend named Pekka. This pic is from the net but the first time I saw his balls I was blown away. Is he still around?
Attachments
pekka3.png
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Love this vie from behind