Cup pump suggestions

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Bgemi10

Cup pump suggestions

Post by Bgemi10 »

Looking for suggestions on a pump to by for my girlfriend. Any one have experience with frohle vagina pumps? I would say something on the med. To large?

I'm a avid pump hoping it will be something she enjoys to!
lok_ki

Re: Cup pump suggestions

Post by lok_ki »

We use the Froehle cup and it produces better, i.e. larger, results than the standard cups available from the adult curiosity shops. However, every female reacts different to the vacuum, take your time. It is said that a warm bath and plenty of drinking (water) helps. We pump 3 x 10 minutes intervals with good results on her. YMMV.

Good luck.
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

Froehle actually is one of the best suction cup manufacturers, as they used to produce their stuff under medical treatment standards as well. Now the company is under new ownerships, but they still are one of the best pussy pumps you can buy. Only problem we encountered, that the larger cup often does not fit well, regarding your pussy's shape. The rubber part simply would not close airtight, so we switched to the smaller Froehle cup.
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

labialovingdick wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:19 am Froehle actually is one of the best suction cup manufacturers, as they used to produce their stuff under medical treatment standards as well. Now the company is under new ownerships, but they still are one of the best pussy pumps you can buy. Only problem we encountered, that the larger cup often does not fit well, regarding your pussy's shape. The rubber part simply would not close airtight, so we switched to the smaller Froehle cup.
lok_ki wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:30 am We use the Froehle cup and it produces better, i.e. larger, results than the standard cups available from the adult curiosity shops. However, every female reacts different to the vacuum, take your time. It is said that a warm bath and plenty of drinking (water) helps. We pump 3 x 10 minutes intervals with good results on her. YMMV.

Good luck.
Thanks! What cup number from froehle do you use in the descriptions the size is listed as the same on everyone.
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

I was talking about Froehle's "VP001 Vagina-Set Duo Extreme Professional" that comes with two cups:
https://www.froehle.de/de/vaginapumpen/ ... 41558.html
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Which advantage do you get from this thing called "Einfuhrsonde"? Tell me about the benefits, plz.
Does this cup fit properly?

Thanks

pumpernackel
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Re: Einführsonde.
It fits into the larger cup and then penetrates the vagina. The idea is to apply some vacuum to the inside as well so to increase blood circulation. We discarded it since it led to minor bleeding. Try it and decide for yourself.
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi lok_ki,

thank you for your quick reply. Did the feelings change when the "Sonde" was applied or not?
Were you pleased with the fit? Any pain?

Thanks

pumpernackel
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hi Pumpernackel,

we tried the sonde once or twice only, so we really can't describe the difference.
As for the cup: it is a bit tricky to get it sealing on the skin, but once the vacuum is picking up it holds quite well. We are using an electric pump and she can adjust the vacuum level herself, so it doesn't really hurt. Well, it is a sensation different than anything else, but not hurting. If we pump longer than 30 minutes the risk is that she gets numb instead of a bit more sensitive.

Try it and have fun.
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Looked at their website, and I only see one item, but looks like there are 2 cups with the order. Can anyone clarify this? And if so are they different sizes, the only mention one size.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

We purchased the one that comes with the sonde attachment. It also came with a small cup. Jill tried the sonde once, but she said it was uncomfortable, so we never use it. We use lots of lube and start with just the cup, and around the first break, add the rubber ring. Have around 8 different cups, and the Froehle is by far the best and most comfortable. Great results...Good luck
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Tried to order one for the wife. But in the shipping drop list there is no U.S. Anybody ordered to the US???
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

baileysbuddy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 am Tried to order one for the wife. But in the shipping drop list there is no U.S. Anybody ordered to the US???
I noticed the same problem
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

I ordered a frohle through amazon.de. just create a amazon.de account with your billing and shipping addresses etc. I live in canada and it worked great, took about a month to get so not bad imo....
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

You do know that you can use your existing account to shop in any of the overseas Amazon stores don’t you. You just switch stores in settings, and can keep the language you normally use 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….