wannabigones progress log

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: wannabigones progress log

Post by prelude99 »

YES!!!!! You made it and you look big as ever! Keep it up! Soon you'll have that tube be your entire cock and when you pull out you will be the exact same size as the tube! Beautiful work again man!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

wannabigone wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:09 am Hanging after 15 minutes
20221220_070642.jpg
I will continue with this method in future. My next goal is to lose 15kgs. Ive gained it over the past year. I think fat is masking my flaccid gains
This needs more attention, especially from me. I was getting really dismayed I wasn't making any flaccid progress until I pushed in my fupa and there was a hog in there. Once the holiday is over I'm starting fasting again.
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Yeah. Im sure a bit of weight loss will be a game changer.
Didnt pump today. Still had residual fluid and flaccid appearance approx 20mm longer.
Weather is too good and rode my recently purchased motorcycle. It needs love too
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:07 pm YES!!!!! You made it and you look big as ever! Keep it up! Soon you'll have that tube be your entire cock and when you pull out you will be the exact same size as the tube! Beautiful work again man!
Thanks prelude. I am looking forward to that day. Im starting to squirrel some money away to fund a 2.25x9. Im also looking into stretching my sack with shackles. I sooo wanna slap my nuts on the wifes clit/butthole. Tommorow might be take truck to work day (ie pump!) Ill clamp and see if i can top out again. Fingers crossed
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Tolle Pumpnudel , wichtig ist immer viel trinken und Geduld , spreche aus Erfahrung , weiter so . Freut mich das dir meine Pumpmuschi gefällt ,
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Austriapumper wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:07 am Tolle Pumpnudel , wichtig ist immer viel trinken und Geduld , spreche aus Erfahrung , weiter so . Freut mich das dir meine Pumpmuschi gefällt ,
Danke!
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

Well did you hit the end of the tube again?!
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

I didnt end up tubing up. Ive had to take another vehicle to work for past couple of days to get aircon looked at. Maybe tomorrow, but doubt it
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Hit it again. A little longer this time. Didnt use any heat until the 45 minute mark. This is at 55 minutes
20230102_073008.jpg
Im attempting a total pack but foreskin is pretty sore. Ive reduced vacuum to about 5Hg
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Damn. Blood.....
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Well it was a pb in that tube. Foreskin swelled up to a near total pack, Id say maybe 40mm.
The blood was from a couple of blisters, 1 each side of my pisshole. For some reason that is the only place I blister. Is that the same for guys.
So needless to say pumping is off the agenda till i heal. Bummed
kp2

Post by kp2 »

wannabigone wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:34 am Hit it again. A little longer this time. Didnt use any heat until the 45 minute mark. This is at 55 minutes20230102_073008.jpg
Im attempting a total pack but foreskin is pretty sore. Ive reduced vacuum to about 5Hg
It's so satisfying hitting the end of the tube. :D

But then it's like... How do I get the rest of the air out with the hose blocked by meat?!
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Was satisfying, but Ive been in discomfort since. Got overzealous. The swell remained well into the following morning. The final one popped yesterday. I can see the damage. My frenulum has stretched beyond normal, blistering basically the lower front of my glans.
Thats a lesson learned
Cumcock

Post by Cumcock »

Pis in tube nice and warm
ebpocatello

Post by ebpocatello »

Like very much