Verbal humiliation after pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

labialovingdick

Verbal humiliation after pumping

Post by labialovingdick »

Hey guys,
is anyone else here enjoying the huge aspect of sexual humiliation that comes with pussy pumping? I have pumped with a partner who was a bit submissive and was aroused when we did some "meaner" dirty talk about how her naturally large and protruding inner labia were looking like in normal state. But after pussy pumping, they ended up so incredibly huge and bizarre looking, that it lifted this whole turnon of hers up to a completely different level. Usually acting shy and blushing a lot, when we tried verbal humiliation before, she suddenly wanted me to call her pumped up pussy names, sometimes even demanding, that I'm making fun of it (or at least pretending to do so, as in reality i LOVED her big pussy) or say something in our native language (German) that can be translated to something similar like beef curtains.

Has anyone else here made similar experience? Who else enjoys verbal humiliation after pussy pumping as much as she did?
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

Last edited by maria_wills on Tue May 24, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The eager beaver
Metal_Micky

Re: Verbal humiliation after pumping

Post by Metal_Micky »

Humiliate?

Why?

More for the next person to worship and admire... ;-)