N2O Belly Inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

midwestchub

N2O Belly Inflation

Post by midwestchub »

I've been waiting for a while to be able to post this. Now that my account is active, I wanted to share this with you all. I infused a few canisters of N2O into my belly. Now that I can post here, I plan to share more of this content (if people are interested)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bRmL3sJ8I

I also have done some saline in the belly with limited successes, as well as saline and D5 in the sack, so I may share that as well. Excited to be joining this board.
Apollo061

Re: N2O Belly Inflation

Post by Apollo061 »

Love it, have you only done belly? Or balls too? Also, where do you get that long skinny tip for your cracker. I’m looking for the simplest set-up possible and I like yours. Only I’m inflating my cock, not my belly :p
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

It seems I can't actually reply with information here without getting a 403 error. I'll try wording it differently.

Yes, I have tried balls but it's usually not pleasant. The N2O goes into my s h a f t, fat pad, t a i n t, and thighs. It gets sore. Sometimes, it feels like it's going into just the skin of the balls which makes a really painful lump that doesn't spread. Needle placement is probably poor, I'll need to experiment more.

The tips are on amazon just look up iSi injector tips and you will find what you need. They should be compatible with any iSi standard dispenser.
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

midwestchub wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:00 am It seems I can't actually reply with information here without getting a 403 error. I'll try wording it differently.

Yes, I have tried balls but it's usually not pleasant. The N2O goes into my s h a f t, fat pad, t a i n t, and thighs. It gets sore. Sometimes, it feels like it's going into just the skin of the balls which makes a really painful lump that doesn't spread. Needle placement is probably poor, I'll need to experiment more.

The tips are on amazon just look up iSi injector tips and you will find what you need. They should be compatible with any iSi standard dispenser.
Huh, sounds like the needle definitely isn’t deep enough when you tried to inflate your balls. is that just a standard IV line like any you would use for saline but you just cut it short and pressed the tip of the injector to it? Ide recommend seeing if you could actually slip the rubber tubing of the iv line over the injector tip, that way you have no air intrusion in the line, just n2o. Other than that, i love the simple setup.
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Yes, standard luer lock connector that I cut off with some tubing. I then slide the tubing onto the nozzle. It's probably not 100% perfect but I've used all air before and things were fine, so a little bit of air getting in won't kill you.
PXL_20220412_223959431.jpg
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

midwestchub wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:41 am Yes, standard luer lock connector that I cut off with some tubing. I then slide the tubing onto the nozzle. It's probably not 100% perfect but I've used all air before and things were fine, so a little bit of air getting in won't kill you.

What was your setup for just air? Like a literal bike pump with needle?
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Apollo061 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:34 am
midwestchub wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:41 am Yes, standard luer lock connector that I cut off with some tubing. I then slide the tubing onto the nozzle. It's probably not 100% perfect but I've used all air before and things were fine, so a little bit of air getting in won't kill you.

What was your setup for just air? Like a literal bike pump with needle?
Basically yeah. It was pretty jank and likely unsafe but I was lucky. It was a basketball hand pump with aquarium tubing. Then, I connected it to the smaller IV line and luer lock (same one that's on the cracker)
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Did another belly inflation today. Managed to get 11 cartridges in before my skin started to feel drum tight. I've included a before image for comparison. Got so full that the dividing line between my fat pad and belly started to puff up as well

Here's a little vid too
https://youtube.com/shorts/yxaS5VaVp3E
Attachments
PXL_20220418_191205547.jpg
PXL_20220418_195554872.jpg
PXL_20220418_195550310.jpg
PXL_20220418_195547416.jpg
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

So you’ve never had any complications with putting that much gas in you ever? How many times overall would you say you’ve done inflations, either balls (attempted) or belly? I’m so fascinated with the idea of just casual body inflation with gas. It seems so fast and easy. Also, how do you sterilize everything between inflations?
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Apollo061 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:52 am So you’ve never had any complications with putting that much gas in you ever? How many times overall would you say you’ve done inflations, either balls (attempted) or belly? I’m so fascinated with the idea of just casual body inflation with gas. It seems so fast and easy. Also, how do you sterilize everything between inflations?
It isn't always perfect. Sometimes the gas gets by the belt I use to tie off and gets into my lower chest. It's never painful, but can be uncomfortable. Sometimes needle insertion is a little painful. After going this big, and it has happened where I'm a little sore as well just from the sheer amount of swelling but again isn't nothing terrible and it goes away fast. Imo it's 100% worth trying at least once in your life. It's very fast and it goes away fast as well. I once did a belly inflation in the morning, went to work in the afternoon, and it was like I never did it. The hollow drum sound, however, remains a few days longer after the size goes away.

I've done belly inflation many times now and haven't had any issues. As for sterilisation, I use a fresh needle every insertion (of course), clean the area with isopropyl, and just never use the whipped cream canister for anything else ever. Since the tubing and canister never really touch anything but the gas, I don't have to do much with them. There may come a day I need to boil them or sanitise with iso, but for now I've been fine.
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

I’m probably going to by the same whipper you have and do your same set up. I noticed that thing pushes air really fast. Like, the first puff you did in your YouTube video makes you jump, then it seems to just gush in. Are you just going faster because it’s a larger cavity to fill or is there a way to REALLY limit the air coming out of that thing? When i balloon my cock I want it to go pretty slow to prevent injury
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

I do go faster in my belly but it is pretty hard to control the rate that you fill, and that will be the case with any canister without a regulator and valve. It should be manageable, though, and if you experiment a bit just controlling it without inserting you can get a feel for how touchy it is.
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

Back at it again with N2O. Went even bigger this time. Here's the video and some photos. In the video, at around 25:37 there's a clip of me rubbing my belly with a wet hand and it squeaks like an actual balloon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFOCKLsQfZE
Attachments
PXL_20220520_001433088.jpg
PXL_20220520_001431515.jpg
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

Damn, that’s still so crazy that you do that much, I personally wouldn’t do belly, only cock and balls, but I’m still fascinated with how much gas you can put in the body. How long does that take to reabsorb? You seem to do it pretty often.
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

It's only a few hours until size goes back to normal. Hollow drum sound remains a day or two.