Does anybody here secretly pump in public?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

Does anybody here secretly pump in public?

Post by Huge4Me »

I love to hide a cock pump down a loose fitting pants leg and then go out and get huge in public. It's a rush to know that my cock is getting bigger and bigger with all of these people around. It also gives me a lot more time in my pump than I could manage otherwise. How about you?
pumphanger

Re: Does anybody here secretly pump in public?

Post by pumphanger »

Not sure I'd be able to figure out a way to do that
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Yes I have done, a cock tube walking in the forest, came across two lost ladies and their eyes were pinned on my baggy pants. I got away with it though. Mainly i wear weights out but do pump in the car while on a journey.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

I’ve thought about it but never managed to get the pump to hold suction while in my sweats. I have pumped in the car on the way to work multiple times until I broke my certified “car pump”.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

So sorry your car pump broke.
Here's how I pump in public:
I pump at very low pressures, so an old fashioned bulb pump is all I need. I attach the bulb pump to my 2.75 inch cylinder via a length of vinyl tubing and stuff the cylinder down the leg of loose fitting pants...with the bulb coming out above my belt. A shirt worn outside my pants does a great job of hiding the bulb. Whenever the bulb inflates fully, I give it a pump. This keeps me at a nice even pressure that gets me very large with an absolutely lovely feeling the whole time. I can pump happily for hours at this pressure with breaks every thirty minutes. The incredible freedom of being able to pump practically anywhere at any time makes my goal of staying enlarged all day every day...and getting bigger and bigger over time... seem so much more attainable.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I have pumped in many places in public. At the beach. In my car . At the adult bookstore. At the movie theatre. Grocery store parking lot. At the metropark. In public bathrooms. It is getting tougher to find public places with limited / no video cameras. And now everyone carries a camera on them.

Pumping in public is easiest when the weather is warmer. I wear shorts or something easy to pull on and off. Normally have a beach towel to cover up when necessary. Pumping out when it is cold is a bit tricky. But with a bulk jacket you can hide or expose as needed.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Never pumped in public, but in the summer I do occasionally like to go to the nudie beach “pumped”…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey Toledo Pumper. You apparently pump with everything out. I have yet to work up the nerve to do that very often. I almost always keep everything covered up. I have pumped with my cock out in front of some girls in a strip club after they wanted to know what was going on in my pants. But that's about it. I must say, if it were not for the fact that I'd get arrested, I'd be happy to go nearly everywhere with my cock out while pumping. The huge sense of freedom that would come from walking around cock out in a pump would be fabulous.
Have you ever gotten caught?
Do you kind of hope you'll get caught? I would.
I have gone to a nude beach already pumped. I may work up the courage to walk around the beach with my cock in the pump.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Huge4Me wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:08 pm Hey Toledo Pumper. You apparently pump with everything out. I have yet to work up the nerve to do that very often. I almost always keep everything covered up. I have pumped with my cock out in front of some girls in a strip club after they wanted to know what was going on in my pants. But that's about it. I must say, if it were not for the fact that I'd get arrested, I'd be happy to go nearly everywhere with my cock out while pumping. The huge sense of freedom that would come from walking around cock out in a pump would be fabulous.
Perhaps if they ever come out with opaque pumps that don't reveal what's inside, we could argue that the pump was an article of clothing. I mean, women wear clothing that amounts to nothing more than a bra. Or, perhaps we could just pull a sock over the whole apparatus. I'll let everybody know if I ever work up the courage...or get stupid enough...to give that a try.
I have gone to a nude beach already pumped. I may work up the courage to walk around the beach with my cock in the pump.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Huge4Me wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:58 pm
Huge4Me wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:08 pm Hey Toledo Pumper. You apparently pump with everything hanging out in full view. I have yet to work up the nerve to do that very often. I almost always keep everything covered up. I have pumped with my cock out in front of some girls in a strip club after they wanted to know what was going on in my pants. But that's about it. I must say, if it were not for the fact that I'd get arrested, I'd be happy to go nearly everywhere with my cock out while pumping. The huge sense of freedom that would come from walking around cock out in a pump would be fabulous.
Perhaps if they ever come out with opaque pumps that don't reveal what's inside, we could argue that the pump was an article of clothing. I mean, women wear clothing that amounts to nothing more than a bra. Or, perhaps we could just pull a sock over the whole apparatus. I'll let everybody know if I ever work up the courage...or get stupid enough...to give that a try.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Yes I usually pump with everything out. It is just simpler and I want to view my results. Have I ever been caught ? Caught meaning unexpectedly discovered. No. If I take my show on the road it is generally my intent to be seen. And yes I have been seen both in and out of the tube.

So in secret until I am ready to reveal. The reveal is normally something I have set up in advance. But there are occasions where I keep my activity totally undercover to enjoy the naughty daring feeling being around the unaware. To know I could shock them if I chose to.
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

Toledopumper wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:54 pm Yes I usually pump with everything out. It is just simpler and I want to view my results. Have I ever been caught ? Caught meaning unexpectedly discovered. No. If I take my show on the road it is generally my intent to be seen. And yes I have been seen both in and out of the tube.

So in secret until I am ready to reveal. The reveal is normally something I have set up in advance. But there are occasions where I keep my activity totally undercover to enjoy the naughty daring feeling being around the unaware. To know I could shock them if I chose to.

No doubt...a shock for them for sure!!! 🙃
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey Toledo, I saw your photo posted 9/18/14. It shows what appears to be your flaccid pumped cock...probably fresh from your cylinder. What a gorgeous thick cock. No wonder you love to show it off.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Closest I get to public pumping is doing it at work.

There are only a few ppl in our office and if I work it right I get 3-4 hours in under my desk.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Getting paid while pumping your cock!!! What a fantastic deal. Is there anybody at work you kind of hope catches you pumping some day?