Does anybody here secretly pump in public?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumperSoCal

Re: Does anybody here secretly pump in public?

Post by PumperSoCal »

I don't cock pump in public. I've yet to find a way to do it comfortably. However, in summertime I wear baggy gym shorts quite often and do full package pumping in a 3.5" wide mason jar. The way I'm built it's actually easy to conceal this way. Stuff it all in, suck the air out and it drops down perfectly at an angle where it doesn't really show much unless you're REALLY looking. I've even done this with my wife around to see if she notices it and hasn't said anything. And she likely would if she noticed. I've gone out to walk the dog with the jar on. As well as gone and got food at some local restaurants with it on while I waited in the drive through. Nothing out in the open though. I honestly feel I get a better pump moving around with a the jar pump on, likely due to the increased blood flow during movement I'd assume. So if I'm going to pump and have to do things, chores, etc. that's usually the route I go. Until I'm done doing things, then I switch out and do cock only.

Only time I think I've noticed someone noticing me was actually recently about 2 weeks ago. I had just taken it off after doing some chores around the apartment and took the dog for a walk. I was deep into my pump routine so I was pretty hefty that day too, It was around 7:30 PM, warm, sticky evening here in Texas. Naturally I was commando. One of the neighbors in my apartment complex who is an attractive younger female did a double take, she had dropped her keys as I was walking by and the wind printed my junk in my gym shorts and I caught her eyes quite noticeably linger. She waves to me every time she sees me now. :lol: My wife asks me why she waves to me, I said, "I don't know, she must just be friendly." I'm pretty sure I know why though.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

What a lovely story. May we all get friendly waves from pretty neighbors who notice our bulges.
I totally agree about getting bigger faster while moving around. If I spend two hours in a pump while deeply engrossed in doing chores, three important things happen: I get really huge The time goes by much more quickly. And, I get stuff done.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Great story and quite true as I myself have experienced similar situations :) Especially during very hot summer months when it seems that your junk is hanging halfway down your inner thighs in early evening when you've also pumped in the afternoon! Baggy shorts are great for this but if you're really daring bicycle shorts blow peoples' minds :twisted: Great fun :D BB.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I've used a straight tube that can be removed quickly..
Bullmaster on..
Out.gif
Out.gif (52.9 KiB) Viewed 7206 times
A smaller vase that looks like a normal bulge..
IMG_20160712_201013404.jpg
IMG_20160712_201013404.jpg (18.92 KiB) Viewed 7206 times
Seems like a product opportunity.
cvase 2.gif
cvase 2.gif (4.95 MiB) Viewed 7206 times
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Great approach Pumping Now. The upper picture shows a bulge that actually looks quite natural. People might notice, but it would never occur to anybody but a fellow pumper that you were pumping. They'd just think you were extremely well endowed.
It is so great that so many pumpers have figured out ways they can pump without having to go into hiding while they're doing it.
My own goal is to stay as big as possible as much of the time as possible. So the more I can be in the pump nearly all the time, the better my chances of achieving that goal.
Get huge, fellow pumpers. Love that great big package you are making for yourself...and for anybody who might want to share it. Pump till it shows, and then pump some more.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Huge4Me wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:38 am Getting paid while pumping your cock!!! What a fantastic deal. Is there anybody at work you kind of hope catches you pumping some day?
There are two girls that walk the business park at lunch that I would love to catch me. I have noticed them eying my bulge when crossing paths post pump.

I’ll freely admit, there is a Afro American dude that delivers for UPS id love to make a pump buddy
Tradepumper

Post by Tradepumper »

I love it! I with you dude! I try to pump every morning before work because clients are noticeably nicer when I do. Today I had to work on a ladder in an office and so many people said hi to me.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Tradepumper wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:53 am I love it! I with you dude! I try to pump every morning before work because clients are noticeably nicer when I do. Today I had to work on a ladder in an office and so many people said hi to me.
Now that is climbing the ladder of success!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

"Hi" on a ladder. That's just one more really BIG reason to pump.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Wearing this vase under shorts while driving.. I leave it on while pumping gas.
No way I'd fit in it after using the BullMaster Magnum.
PXL_20230821_224644696.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

I do love flaunting my pumped meat around at work, going around in bulging pants, a hefty donut always gets glances and stares in the bathroom. :twisted:
Somehow it never occured to me I could also just pump at work to get the same results... hmm.
Onimusha

Post by Onimusha »

Me pumping at work
Attachments
IMG_4636.jpeg
I gotta pump!
YesImCurious

Post by YesImCurious »

Sometimes, I like to park my car and pump my cock looking around. If someone look in my car, they can’t really see it.
But I enjoy to look at them knowing and feeling my cock in the tube.
YesImCurious

Post by YesImCurious »

:?
Last edited by YesImCurious on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

YesImCurious wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:11 pm I may have a perverted side
Oh yeah - same here. Done the park'n'pump a few times!
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)