New pump medium working

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

notgiven87

Re: New pump medium working

Post by notgiven87 »

manbone8 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:31 am
notgiven87 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:18 am
manbone8 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:00 am

do you pump with a guage??? 4 or 5 works best for me. 2 hr.s . wrapped in heat pad..... color/circulation checks along the way
Yup. The harbor freight one. I did all the same routines with plain water and the additives. No lube for either for the purposes of this experiment, absolutely no difference. 1.5 to 2 hours is my standard soak and occasionally up to 3 if I'm spending a lot of time at pressurized at 2 or 3. I can't stay in the mason jar that long and I need a better cushion for the stj to go longer at pressure. Currently using a 4 to 3 rubber PVC reducer and a juicy xl, but I'm not loving it.
à good quality cylinder, such as boston pump or L.A. pump types all with good quik connections I believe would change your luck
I have a leluv cylinder, and my mason jar and stj have colder connections. I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not having bad luck with pumping. The HA and DMSO don't make a difference. My luck is equally good with plain hot water and a heat pad.
Sissy_Davinia

Post by Sissy_Davinia »

Amazing shape, very good quality pump for 2 hours. Happy days
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Thanks!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Alex66

Post by Alex66 »

Is there anything new regarding the pump medium
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

I took a break from the medium for a while, but figured it was a waste because I already bought it. So I added a bunch figuring if I'm going to be wasteful, be wasteful. In my gallon stj filled 3/4 of the way with hot water, I ended up adding 16 droppers of HA and 6 droppers of DMSO. After an hour, it took a couple tugs to get out. 45 minutes later I was stuck for the first time ever. Easily the biggest I've ever been. Still early to tell what the results are going to be like. Currently core pumping some of the edema out of the shaft and we'll see how it all settles out tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if it's a dose thing or it's completely coincidental, but I'm going back to experimenting, but this time with the higher doses.
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Next day, no difference between HA/DMSO and regular water. Despite an amazing pump with the higher dosage, I still can't say longevity is at all affected. I'll try again with the 16/6 dose tonight and report what I find.
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

notgiven87...........I am very confused by your posts.....on the 5th of May you said you haven't seen any diff. Now you are saying you are the biggest you've every been, which is it???

Alex66......I use a bullmaster and have started trying the ha/dsmo thing. And I believe it to be working. I have been trying to fill the pouches in the side of my bullmaster, but haven't been able accomplish this, until now. Filled the pouches the other night. I have stayed with the original formula 1 and 4.
I have been mixing on quart at a time. So far I have gone thru 2 gallons of distilled water. So 8 times I have done this. I pumped 2 days in a row, one day rest, and then another 2 days. I have found myself as well as being larger every time I pump, but the next morning I am holding a larger size than ever before. Hope that answers you queries.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’m quite interested in this. It takes me ages to get any real size and it’s generally gone by the next day. Keep us updated please.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

baileysbuddy wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:06 am notgiven87...........I am very confused by your posts.....on the 5th of May you said you haven't seen any diff. Now you are saying you are the biggest you've every been, which is it???
I'm trying to establish causation. Last week I oogooed my stj replacing the rubber PVC reducer making the jar much better. It would be unusual if I hadn't had better pumps. But I'll confess this time was much better with the stuff than the previous time with just water. But I can't draw any conclusions yet because I've also had my worst pump I ever had with the additives. I've had a lot of pumps with and without ha and DMSO and so far I've had one awesome pump with double the stuff. One swallow does not a summer make. I'm going again tonight with the same 16/6 dose and tomorrow I'm going just water. I'll keep the thread updated.
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Instead of switching to plain water, I ended up doing three days in a row of the higher dose. Figured it would be slightly more scientific to finish my run with the additives, take a couple days, and then go again with just water and see how it goes. Night two I went a little longer than the first night. I didn't notice a difference but my wife thought it might have been a bit bigger. Next day was slightly more plump than usual, but no more plump than I would have expected based on the night before. Night 3 was an average pump in every way and longevity was again pretty standard. Two out of three ain't bad. I'm going to be going once again tonight with a slightly higher dose. I'm going to try a 25/10 dose which is significantly more than the 4/1 recommendation in the OP. Then I'm going to take a quick break and then back to plain water.
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Just an update..... have now done this 12 times and it's hard to see a size difference from one session to another but I am getting larger. The bjg difference is how I am maintaining size onthe days I don't pump. Will continue on the current schedule
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Day 4 of the additives run kinda sucked despite the huge dose. Even the wife thought so. I took a two day break and went back to plain hot water. The first day back was worse than the last additives day, but I was sore from yard work so I'm not sure I gave it my all. Next day was in the tub and I was pumping with hot bath water. Ballooned right up, but I always get huge in the tub. I take baths just on the other side of too hot to be good for you and I find I can tolerate higher pressure for longer. And I pump with bath water which has epsom salts. Night three, tonight, was even better. Got stuck in the bar and a "sorry about the teeth but my jaw" from the wife. About equal to the best night of the additives. So I'm back to thinking it might not help with pumps, but I've spent a few days reading about HA and DMSO, and while I lost faith in them as a pump additive, my new hypothesis is that this is the wrong way to use them. Everything I read about them is that they're topical, and I don't think the concentration is high enough for them to be effective in the water. The HA is super thick and sticky, so I'm going to make a 3 to 1 solution HA to DMSO, and apply directly to the package. Going to try that tonight and tomorrow and see how it goes.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I was reading about this the other day and it got me to wondering. So I went and did a lot of research. since applying it to water it seems is not going to get you the best result based on how HA works. The more media you have between it and your skin, means it's less likely to work. HA needs to be in direct contact with your skin to give the best results. Most commercial based skin care options that have HA in them are usually about 2% HA along with other additions. There are essentially 3 different types of HA that can be used. Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Sodium hyaluronate, and Sodium acetylated hyaluronate. The latter, allegedly has the best effects from application. The mid option, is probably likely what's mostly available in use in commercial products, although I'm sure tracking down the last one is likely possible. I actually decided to try the mid option. I found some on Amazon to try topically, prior to going in a set to see what happens in comparison to a normal set. Now allegedly, HA uses the ambient air to draw H2O to it. So pumping wet, may actually hinder or wash it out of the skin. But I will try both and see if putting it on first and then pumping wet, or just pumping with it and then being lubed and how that works. It arrives in tomorrow, but It's likely it may take a few days of application to maybe notice anything. But an experiment nonetheless.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GUK7NU8/
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

PumperSoCal is definitely right. So far, the special sauce has been epsom salts and hot water and applying topically while still wet. I've found adding too much dries out into a film. So I've been adding a little bit while still wet, and then an hour or so later wet them again. Once that dries I apply some jojoba oil to lock everything in. As a pump medium, nothing beats epsom salts, and I believe the HA DMSO tincture is going to help with moisturizing and healing in a larger state. I can't say I have any evidence it'll help, but the science is solid.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I got mine in the mail today. I tested some on the back of my hand, just to make sure it didn't irritate my skin. All was good. I didn't notice anything noteworthy putting it there. So tonight (right now actually) I put two full droppers full in my hand and rubbed it all over my whole package and am currently in a full package pump right now to see if I notice anything noteworthy vs. normal. At the moment, no feeling differences or anything. But I"m not expecting an instant effect. Most of the stuff I've read about HA is it may take several applications before anything starts to happen. So we'll see. Ongoing experiment. I plan on pumping full package tonight. And some tomorrow, before I do my usual cock only routine. Which is also where I plan on using more of this HA product, just to see. I haven't added any water to my pump at all. Something else to try next week I suppose. Right now, I"m just trying it dry. Since the direct contact is what's needed according to the uses for it.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."