New pump medium working

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Bobbybass

Re: New pump medium working

Post by Bobbybass »

Yea Conditioner is commonly used in this hobby. But I was curious if anyone has tried the specific conditioner in the link. It already has hylauronic acid in it.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

So I tried the conditioner I posted. While wet pumping. Although I can't really compare it to any other pumping sessions fairly, because I used a new jar setup I just got as well. I did pump pretty big, but that could be the new setup as well.
So I'll have to try some more controlled sessions with the same setup and time. With and without to see if it makes any difference at all. It does smell nice though and is warming when applied.
Pumpchub

Post by Pumpchub »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:17 pm Pumped yesterday for just 2hrs while sitting in the hottub on a beautiful Fall day. Used DMSO and HA in the water in the Gallon jar. Hope you like the package that was created :twisted:
What did you do, to be able to pump like that, without leaving your sack so sensitive you can't move much for a couple days
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Actually I can get much bigger when doing saline/dex infusions, but it takes 4days to be back to normal. Pumping this way gives me mass for good 2 days before getting down to being un noticeable to public. That work thing gets in the way DAMN IT!!!!
andrew929

Post by andrew929 »

After I saw this thread, I got some DMSO and HA. I’ve only had one session with it so far, so I can’t say how well it benefits the growth yet. However, I will say that I have noticed I don’t need to lotion up as much/my skin dries out much slower post pump. At the least, HA is helping keep my skin super hydrated post pump.That alone I think is a big plus! Though, HA can’t penetrate deeper than the first layer of the skin, it will only sit in the surface and act as a humectant. Still, perfect for preventing my skin from drying out after a long session! Doesn’t replace drinking a lot of water but I still think it’s a win so far. Thanks for the interesting idea! Gonna keep trying it and see if the trend continues! I’ll make this a permanent add if I continue to see the skin hydration benefits!
Best regards,
-Drew
Alex66

Post by Alex66 »

Is there anything new regarding the pump medium
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Nothing new, but another verification that this works really well!

Thanks powerfulpete1235 for letting us in and trying this experiment on yourself!

I saw this post a month ago and decided to throw in epsom salts as I tried Dmso and HA together already. Thing is I was using powder form. The liquid form works so much better it’s faster at the plumping effects.

It cuts down time so fast it’s not even funny. And yes the size and pump lingers a lot longer than without. So be careful if you do have work or a date something that you might not want to be that pumped up for just keep in mind it takes awhile to go down cold weather don’t matter lol

Saline guys and guys that are hesitant to using saline like me should try seems to have similar effects and size relation/look

So for the saline guys use this first then infuse and get double huge lol
MCvdB

Post by MCvdB »

Ordered the sdditives hou mentioned and use, will start pumping in liquids plus the DMSO and HA to see what it will bring
As said just ordered so it will take some days/a week To receive it …
For now it’s “bare” pumpin