Type of pump for my pussy?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Sugar_BearCuck

Type of pump for my pussy?

Post by Sugar_BearCuck »

New here, What should my husband and I begin with to pump my hairy fat cunt for the first time? My goal is to have it pumped up during the day so it’s ready for a nice fuck when he gets home.
Attachments
868672CA-B2C1-402A-8D44-ED34189FB660.jpeg
2F5E8496-37E3-4EF2-A040-9F976C3F5CF8.jpeg
Vacuman01

Re: Type of pump for my pussy?

Post by Vacuman01 »

Bigger cylinder for your huge pussy
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

And shaved would it look more delicious
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Something like this might be a good place to start…
Attachments
72820452-0EDC-4392-BCB0-CF697B145A18.jpeg
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

You look great just as you are, don't need to shave if you don't want to.

First and foremost, pussy pumping is effectively the same as dick pumping, so if you need advice but there's nothing on the this side of the forum, then consult the malé ball pumping sections and adapt it to your mechanism lol.

The pump you get should depend on what results you're after. If you're not looking for anything heavy duty (aka something that won't make your cunt look like three red balloons stuffed in a handbag) then I would simply look for the pumps sold on standard adult toy sites. Lovehoney has a few options that won't break the bank, so I really recommend searching there first if that's what you're after. However, check customer reviews first as with all things, as cheaper pumps may not be all they're cracked up to be.

Froehle and Thickwall Cylinders are often talked about here and are well-regarded within this niche. I personally have no experience with Froehle but their range is good and their prices aren't too high. I'd give them a look when you get the chance. Thickwall is the brand I went with for my pump. I got a cylinder with a 3" diameter, then a pump that includes the hose and a pressure gauge. I think it's great: high quality and easy to use, but it's definitely an investment. Unfortunately they're closing down soon, so if you choose to go for them, it might be slim-pickings.

To pump in preparation for your husband getting home, I would pump at least 40 mins in advance. Use a lubricant to make things go smoother, and make sure to be listen to your body while you go.

All the best
The eager beaver
XBR

Post by XBR »

Yeah, been here.

So initially we bought a cheap generic pump, it was a starting point but didn't last long. Probably because right from the beginning l wanted big results. So we moved on to various different off the shelf models.

None of them did what we were after, but it got my wife really into pumping, as the she would have fantastic orgasms each session.

So l made probably 30 or more different cups, with varying results. Fantastic if my wife was really horny and turned on. Otherwise uncomfortable and fiddly, so bought a froelh cup.

The results are consistently good, not as good as one of my homemade on a good day. But overall good.

What is brilliant, is that my wife now is a bigger fan than me. She loves going bigger and bigger, and loves the multiple orgasms that occur on most pumping sessions.

She likes the comfort of the froelh and the fact we can ramp the pressure up as the session progresses.

We would recommend a froelh and regular sessions.

Hope this helps
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

XBR wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:22 am So l made probably 30 or more different cups, with varying results.

The results are consistently good, not as good as one of my homemade on a good day.
Interested in homemade contraptions! Could you PM with your method(s)? Probs cheaper I assume lol
The eager beaver
Sugar_BearCuck

Post by Sugar_BearCuck »

Love all this useful information!!!!!!

I’ve shaved many times before but we prefer it hairy, he playing with my hair at night, so fucking relaxing :)