Fun with nipples!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Bubbles82

Fun with nipples!

Post by Bubbles82 »

Hey everyone! I’ve been lurking for the past few days and figured I’d share what I’ve been up to. :)

So here are a few pictures! I’m in search of a pump and tube slender enough just to grab the nipple without much of the surrounding areola. I want bigger nipples. :( Where would I find such a thing? I saw one on Lovehoney but it didn’t have great reviews.

Anyway, have some pictures!
Attachments
58066B60-B3FE-4698-BA98-1A827C7AE60A.jpeg
483A43DC-B11D-4405-9415-EBD0E8BE2D1A.jpeg
06A8136E-9636-4CA3-8B2B-230B59115E4C.jpeg
Bubbles82

Re: Fun with nipples!

Post by Bubbles82 »

Thanks! I’m in the market for one. I want something with a thinner cylinder. I’m all ears if there’s a site I don’t know about. ;)
Attachments
1FAB0760-030A-4B33-9D41-0C3E768F5C0D.jpeg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

When I have some extra cash, I’ll definitely get a set of the Thickwalls. Those look super nice! :shock:

I picked up a pair of medium nipple cylinders made by Size Matters off of Amazon. I also bought a clit pumping system that came with three different sized tubes and a handheld squeeze pump with a gauge. It’s not quite strong enough but luckily the ball pump from my pussy pump works fine. ;)

So I’ve got the cylinders, pump, and water-based lube. I got them on with no issue and my nipples are like whoa when I take them off.

Here’s how one looks after being on for a few minutes. I’m going to leave them on for a while and then I’ll post more. ;)
Attachments
67689EFD-77BF-47CD-BADD-301259F4F0F7.jpeg
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

Mmmm
Looks soooo delicious 😋
I would love to lick and suck on them!!!
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

Last edited by maria_wills on Tue May 24, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The eager beaver
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That nipple pump seems to fit you perfectly. Can’t wait to see more of your efforts 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

maria_wills wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:01 am Looking good!

Thickwall is really good - everyone here sings its praises lol. Be aware that they're closing down relatively soon so you might have to scrape up that cash pretty quick if your heart's set on their cylinders.

What are the Size Matters ones like? Never tried them but they seem alright for the price. Looking forward to seeing you progress as time goes on!
All the best
Thanks! :D

They’re pretty nice! I had one pop off and land on our tile bathroom floor (it didn’t hit too hard) and it survived. They stay on pretty well once you get them in place. I did some wet pumping with them when I took my shower just now and they stayed on for that too!

I’ll definitely have to scoop them up then. I noticed the sign saying they were closing. How would I figure out what size to get? 🤔

Thank you again! I can’t wait to watch them grow. :D

<3 -

Susan
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

Last edited by maria_wills on Mon May 30, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The eager beaver
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

maria_wills wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:10 am
Bubbles82 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:55 am I’ll definitely have to scoop them up then. I noticed the sign saying they were closing. How would I figure out what size to get? 🤔
Hm, I'm not really sure if there's a tried-and-true way to measure for sizing. When buying the cylinder for my pussy I just held a ruler up against my outer labia and eyed it. 3" diameter cylinder for a 3" across cunt lol. Guess that'd be the same method for you.

...Being a bit cheeky, but if you would, could you send over the link to the cylinders you got from Amazon?
But of course! ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters-Nip ... B00757VH1C

I’ll have to measure mine and see what I get. I think I’d like to get back into pumping my pussy. I don’t have a pump that would really allow for expansion (I have that garishly pink Doc Johnson one). I’d like to try a cock tube, I think. My fiancé isn’t into pumping but he enjoys the results so I doubt he’d bat an eyelash if I got a pussy pump of any kind. Thank you God for awesome men!

So here’s a question with a (to me) amusing intro. We decided to try and induce lactation in me. I got a breast pump and used it every few hours. I actually started getting drops of milk yesterday (I was ridiculously excited and proud 🤣). I then found out that if we continued, we couldn’t get pregnant (we’re doing IVF in 6 months or so but trying naturally until then) so I stopped pumping. So anyway, long story short my nipples are sore! They were sore before I pumped them today but after I took the cylinders off it was like wow! Lol. Is there a secret to making them feel better? I’d like to continue pumping but without torturing myself. 🤣

I apologize for being long-winded!

<3 -

Susan
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

Last edited by maria_wills on Mon May 30, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The eager beaver
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

No problem! ❤️

It’s not bad. I used it when I was thinner and it took a good hour for me to fill it. I didn’t have the plump, puffy labia that I wanted though so I stopped using it. For a casual pump, it could be fine but not for hardcore stuff.

I’ve been pumping my clit lately. I started out with one of those twist up sucker things but it made my clit feel numb, if that makes sense? It got all big and swollen but at the price of losing sensation, and sensation is half the fun! This “system” I got from Extreme Restraints (also made by Size Matters) is way different. I can put a small cylinder on my clit and pump it just enough to where I get a lovely sucking sensation but it doesn’t feel like someone is trying to rip my clit off. Plus I can comfortably walk around with it on so it makes everyday life fun. :D Granted, I work from home and usually sit at my desk naked with something of some sort on my nipples and/or clit so I feel wonderfully naughty walking around with a hot sensitive clit. ;)
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

Also…. Mmmmmm big clits! I especially love seeing them tied or banded with the glans forced out. If I had a girlfriend who was into pumping, I don’t think I’d ever leave the house! 🤣
maria_wills

Post by maria_wills »

Last edited by maria_wills on Mon May 30, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The eager beaver
Bubbles82

Post by Bubbles82 »

I had one break on me the other day actually. I put it in a bag to take it outside (pumping in the sun = <3) and it was cracked when I took it out. Oh well.

Ooh, you might benefit from another of my Amazon finds! Three words: electric nipple “corrector”. What it is is two suction type cups that fit over your nipple and a little machine that uses suction to do a suck and release type thing. It feels soooooo good, and it has four modes and nine speeds. It’s absolutely glorious. My nipples fill up the cups pretty quick nowadays but it’s still fun.

Here’s a link!

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Correct ... B09G6MYTBH

It’s rechargeable and so much fun. A good $30 we’ll spent IMO!