Tube building.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Welshy

Tube building.

Post by Welshy »

So I build my own tubes. Bought 2 lengths of acrylic tube and some discs, fittings. 2 inch and 2 75 . I made an interchangeable cap so i can move between tubes.
My nex project is to build one with a Y"piece so i can put one ball in one and another in the other with dick in middle. I will shape it so it seals and doesn't pinch, however what is life without a little pain.
20220321_174643.jpg
prelude99

Re: Tube building.

Post by prelude99 »

That's awesome! I'm very interested in that construction process.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:45 pm That's awesome! I'm very interested in that construction process.
Cool thanks, stay tuned I have some items to buy however I will make a log of all on this thread.
Have a nice one.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I've been looking for a manufacturer for a full line of tubes. And some other special equipment. Is this just something you are good at or is it your profession to build things?
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:59 pm I've been looking for a manufacturer for a full line of tubes. And some other special equipment. Is this just something you are good at or is it your profession to build things?
I'm an engineer by trade and tend to make all i can, i see so many manufactured tubes most are all the same but i like a bit of difference. Having bought so many and been let down I have decided to see what i can do. In my latest tube now. New idea will take time but i will do it Thanks for question btw.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

All from Amazon... tube, disc, glue.... Made the 'cushion' on 3d printer...
Tube detail.jpg
Tube detail.jpg (59.63 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
b-o-c

Post by b-o-c »

Building a tube is very easy!

All you need is
- thickwall Plexiglas tube, e.g. 90/80 mm https://www.ebay.de/itm/192586796708?_t ... BMtOKosvdf
- Plexiglas disk Ø90 https://www.ebay.de/itm/362046619125?ha ... SwBqpdvpdZ
- acryl glue, e.g. Acrifix 1R 192 https://www.acrylic-store.de/acrifix-1r ... -EQAvD_BwE
- pvc hose 8x1.5 mm https://www.manomano.de/pumpenschlaeuch ... V4QAvD_BwE
- small valve
- cheap vacuum pump https://www.amazon.de/BGS-8007-2-Messuh ... 21907&th=1

This is my 80x280 mm tube:
C03.jpg
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Nice tube, yes its not difficult however building a one off design takes longer which is what i am doing. Have a good one
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

This is more expensive than buying a tube from amazon/ebay. Not to mention time consuming.
I found those thickwall plexiglass tubes mentioned in b-o-c's post at higher prices than a Leluv tube. And they won't have the wide flange at the base either.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

It depends really. Those cheap $30 tubes on amazon from personal experience will crack or not hold pressure for very long after using it. Forget about washing them. I had one crack just from warm, not even hot soapy water. With that same amount of money just from a quick amazon search just now you can source a 2x12" acrylic tube, rubber seal for the base, and a cap for around $30 USD. And it will be better quality than one of those cheap plastic tubes. All it takes is the time to put it together. Granted if you live elsewhere, that exchange of price vs availability may not be there. But yeah. It's not bad to make your own tubes. I did it for years actually. You can even use a $15 aquarium substrate siphon/vacuum. I used them for a long time. Surprisingly, if you can find one that's the right diameter they last a pretty long time. And to be honest, the bigger the tube gets, the cheaper it's going to be to make a setup for yourself.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

PumperSoCal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:12 am It depends really. Those cheap $30 tubes on amazon from personal experience will crack or not hold pressure for very long after using it. Forget about washing them. I had one crack just from warm, not even hot soapy water. With that same amount of money just from a quick amazon search just now you can source a 2x12" acrylic tube, rubber seal for the base, and a cap for around $30 USD. And it will be better quality than one of those cheap plastic tubes. All it takes is the time to put it together. Granted if you live elsewhere, that exchange of price vs availability may not be there. But yeah. It's not bad to make your own tubes. I did it for years actually. You can even use a $15 aquarium substrate siphon/vacuum. I used them for a long time. Surprisingly, if you can find one that's the right diameter they last a pretty long time. And to be honest, the bigger the tube gets, the cheaper it's going to be to make a setup for yourself.
I guess it can be true, but it never happened to me so far.
I've been using 2 toy tubes that I spent less than 20 dollars on, a tapered 9x2,75" was 25$ and it came with a hand pump and another 9x2,25" tapered tube, so I guess the 9x2,75" tube would be worth 12,5$. I have another tube wich I believe is popular among many pumpers, I can see b-o-c has one himself, it's a toy tube, tapered 10x2,65" that also came with a hand pump and it was less than 20 dollars as well.
Both these tubes work well, with no cracking and I rigorously wash them many times when I use them, I always wash the tube after I've used them.
The leluv tubes are even better, harder and heavier, plus the rounded flange at the base is very comfortable. They have tubes ranging from smaller sizes to sizes like 12x2,85", 12x3,75" that, from what I've seen so far online, can not be found too often.
From where I live, eastern Europe, building my own tube would be too expensive.